It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential to see man-made aurora within next hour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

So it's the Moons fault that tonight's their last attempt.

I'm not sure whether or not everyone else realizes this, but that map/image is actually a bit deceiving (I think, but I could be wrong), because the different colors shown in that image don't have anything to do with the aurora. All that is actually showing is the time frame during which you will be able to see the rocket after launch. For most people, I think that will only be a tiny white dot moving through the sky, similar to seeing the ISS, except it will be faster. I think you'll have to be on the coast, in order to have a good chance at seeing the aurora.

But I could be wrong. It's happened before. Or maybe I'm right, but everyone else already knew it. IDK.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

So it's the Moons fault that tonight's their last attempt.

youtu.be...

The white dot would be accurate, maybe we will see the exhaust trail.

But the trick for nasa is to release the gas and get it to ionize so it glows. We probably won't see that as it's to happen over the cameras on Bermuda.

Will look similar to This.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeahhhh, but it's been fun for the moment. Just a little failure to launch.

Link for those catching up on this page.

A refresher...

😆👍🏼

Edit: another link if you don't like the other guy talking.
youtu.be...

edit on 16-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So far, seems so good. Different narrator today (On the IBM site feed for Wallops) I kinda like her a bit better, explains the details more easily

edit on 5/16/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Thanks, that other guy i posted is rough... started showing his shopping list.😆

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Great! The nice lady at NASA just said there feed may lag by 3 minutes. Meaning at the clocks 3 minute mark...start looking for the launch where areas apply😥

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
8:44pm launch with 3 min hold possible.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
e]originally posted by: Bigburgh
Great! The nice lady at NASA just said there feed may lag by 3 minutes. Meaning at the clocks 3 minute mark...start looking for the launch where areas apply😥

I know, lol. I don't think they expected this kind of interest & following. I don't think they expected to get noticed at all, lol

And countdown begins at 10 minutes out from launch, 8:44

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Success

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I timed the lady when she mentioned the time, she was actually 11 seconds ahead.

And i couldn't see it.

Edit: 9:04pm est..

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Clouds ended my shot at seeing it.

Last two nights were clear skies...go figure.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Cleared up here in Pittsburgh with clouds in the opposite direction of where I needed to look.

I did see a flash about 10 seconds before they said booster separation... but nothing after that.

I did however see a UAP starting at 8:05pm when I went outside... lasted 30 mins. It was BLACK and irregular....

AND I GOT PICTURES BECAUSE I HAD MY CAMERA!!!!

When i zoomed in on the camera screen... it was 5 mylar balloons tied off. Pretty impressive since cloud cover here was at 15k feet and it was traveling over them. I have a flight and weather map app.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I ended up not being able to see anything, upper level clouds moved in to the south and murked up the sky : Boo.

At least it went up, though, came down to a kind of 11th Hour Save for them, lol.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It was rather 3 seconds to midnight. Though i didn't see it itself, except a flash. It got me back outside looking up.👍🏼😊

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Here's a couple pics

twitter.com...

This↑ was found here:
www.khou.com...
There's a link to the guys Instagram page, but I don't know whether or not he may have uploaded more. When I clicked the link, it sent me to the login page, but I don't have an Instagram account.

This was apparently taken from Hatteras.
(I assume that means Hatteras Island, NC)

↑That's a screenshot from a short video found here:
twitter.com... _&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wtsp.com%2Farticle%2Ftech%2Fscience%2Fspace%2Fnasa-rocket-launch%2F67-42a4bc0a-4881-4110-b69a-678ceeab8a24

edit on 5/16/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Sweet! Just came to post that very pic and Twitter links..

Dont have to do the rest👍🏼😁

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I have a feeling this isn't the last time I'll be seeing that image.

I think you'll be able to find some good opportunities for photo-shopping that one into various pics.

P.S. I'm seeing a broken image link for your avatar, and also for 1 of the pics you posted 3 comments↑ back/up. Are you aware of that? ...or maybe it's something on my end.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

P.S. I'm seeing a broken image link for your avatar, and also for 1 of the pics you posted 3 comments↑ back/up. Are you aware of that? ...or maybe it's something on my end.

Should look like this👇👇

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I don't know. Maybe it's something on my end, but all of the other images are working on this page, and as far as I can tell, on all other people's avatars in other threads.

This↓ is what I see right now, but it just changed sometime tonight. I know I saw your avatar earlier.

IF it had only been your avatar, I wouldn't have even said anything, but I had already happened to notice this↓ earlier in the evening.

Because when you first posted that↑ particular image, I saw it. (a couple different times opening this thread.)

That's why it kinda jumped out at me, because it was there, then it was there, then it was gone....

But I'm pretty sure you're avatar was still working at the time I first noticed that particular pic had vanished. (because like I said, it kinda jumped out at me, since I knew it had been there, so I actually refreshed the page a few times... and I think I would've noticed if you're avatar was also missing.)

Then the last time you replied to me was when I saw your avatar was now missing also. idk maybe it's me, but it seems to only be those 2 specific image links....

It just seems odd. If it is on my end, then I need to figure out why....

edit on 5/17/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sweet,on the UAP! Can't wait to see them.

I'm about 4hrs east of you near St.College.

I wanted so bad for my teen daughter to see that.

Oh well,there will be others

Edit-just caught the end of your post about the balloons...😊

Keep looking up,bro...👍
edit on 17-5-2021 by crazyeddie68 because: Content.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join