It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Antonio 1945 UFO crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've come across with a case that I've never heard before and I did a search on the key names of the witnesses and came almost empty here.

You can find a book on the subject here:

www.amazon.com...

It tells the story of two little boys that witnessed a crash retrieval operation carried out by the military in 1945, near San Antonio. There were creatures involved.

I've also found an written interview on this website:

www.rr3.fr...

And finally there's a video on Youtube from the book's author.

Also, I've found a very interesting commentary on the Amazon's website, from a person called Bill Brophy. He says:

My Dads B-29 Bomber Group , the 231st at Alamogordo AAF in New Mexico recovered this Spacecraft Aug 15-17 1945, in 2007 I was interviewed by Col Wendelle Stevens about this Crash and Wendelle surprised Me by telling Me He had been at 2 UFO Recoverys at Kingman AZ May 18 and May 22 1953, Bill Brophy

I guess it should be interesting to try to find this person and see what he has to say.
edit on 8-5-2021 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

EDIT to add: After watching a big part of the Youtube video, there's an interview they did on site with one of the witnesses a few years ago. What's interesting is that nothings seems to grow in the exact spot the witness claims the ship was. The interview starts around minute 47.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

edit on 8/5/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Jacques Vallee has a new book coming out next month on this story , apparently they've tested some material supposed to have been from the crash site, the book's called TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be interesting to see what they found , positive or negative.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Reading the interview with Reme Baca, at some point it says:

And as we go in there was a military vehicle in front and there’s a soldier there at the screen door talking to his dad, so we go around the back and in through the kitchen to join them. Faustino says, come on in here boys. So we joined him and he’s talking to a Sgt. Avila, and he invites him in. Sgt. Avila says “I’m with the US Army and what I need to do is permission from you to go in and cut the fence and put in a gate because we have one of our “experimental weather balloons” that inadvertently fell on your property.

It seems that the 'weather balloon' bullsh$ was established before Roswell.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This was a UFO in 1945 but they have updated Wiki for the (WSMR).
That was about 75 miles from San Antonio NM, 75.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

My Dads B-29 Bomber Group , the 231st at Alamogordo AAF in New Mexico recovered this Spacecraft Aug 15-17 1945, in 2007 I was interviewed by Col Wendelle Stevens about this Crash and Wendelle surprised Me by telling Me He had been at 2 UFO Recoverys at Kingman AZ May 18 and May 22 1953, Bill Brophy

I guess it should be interesting to try to find this person and see what he has to say.

I think Harry Drew talked to him, as he cites this guy on his homepage and Drew also believes that there were two crashes at kingman.

www.kingmanufocrashes.com...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

That was a similar UFO ,"7 days in May" refers to a book written in 1961 and the 1964 movie after the Kennedy assassination. Kennedy was said to have bragged about US secret aircraft projects forcing a name change.
They can Google Earth route 40 back to Victorville to make the connection there.

This one set off my coincidence meter.
The phone number of the WSMR Navy Detachment - Duty Officer 575-993-6509
What do you get with Eisenhower and atomic clocks?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Do they only crash saucers?
Ive never heard of a giant pyramid mother ship falling. Im hearing from one of my best sources, that they will be introduced to the planet sometime during the next 80 days. Thats not very long. Beware what they offer, and what they want, and those they have already taken.

How so you think they would treat you, if you were a guest in their nest, miles below your feet.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I usually agree with and defend UFO stuff on here as people know

But it's hard for me when people insert "mystical" type stuff with the UFO stuff.

He essentially says he was "chosen" by ET... To join the US military at 17.. telepathically.. because of his telepathic abilities.. and.. ET.. knowing they would encounter him in the future? So predicting their own crash.. but crashing anyway? And him.. being in the right place at the right time with the right abilities to see and communicate with them?

I can't even say that's a stretch.. that's broken..

It's gonna be a no from me dawg

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I would like to hear more about your source.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Do they only crash saucers?
Ive never heard of a giant pyramid mother ship falling. Im hearing from one of my best sources, that they will be introduced to the planet sometime during the next 80 days. Thats not very long. Beware what they offer, and what they want, and those they have already taken.

How so you think they would treat you, if you were a guest in their nest, miles below your feet.

I guess we'll see soon enough, then.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
But it's hard for me when people insert "mystical" type stuff with the UFO stuff.

Yeah, it's problematic if you expect UFOs and aliens to be working in the same kind of reality we all are. I would prefer there to be some hard nuts and bolts stuff that shows up as proof. Stories of psychic effects are just more stories in a subject where we can't even accept actual images or videos as useful proof.

Unfortunately, those nuts and bolts are apparently very hard to come by. So much so that it makes me wonder if maybe the mystical stuff is actually the most important stuff, and the sightings, interactions, materials found, etc., are all just window dressing. Something we see because we're not smart or perceptive enough to see or understand the bigger picture.

I've always been entertained by the myths of UFOs that are grown, not built, and have a deep psi connection with their pilots, which essentially makes it possible for them to get here from wherever they come from. Switching realities, which is naturally going to involve some kind of perceptual reaction, possibly including psychic effects.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Vallees new book is already out on kindle..

top topics

join