It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting irregularities. . . . . prove me wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I worked for the US Dept of Commerce Census Bureau back in 2010 as an field operations/office operations supervisor.

It's a known given that Census numbers are underreported. There's a pretty large margin for error, because so many people are afraid if being counted and questioned.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've gone all the way back to the election in 1992 on statistics and provided the average increase of voters. I believe it was 2 to 4 million max increase every 4 years. But this time the increase was over 40 million. Your resident lefties ignore it or make off-the-wall excuses. You're gonna see the same thing in this thread.

Truth over facts they say.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've gone all the way back to the election in 1992 on statistics and provided the average increase of voters. I believe it was 2 to 4 million max increase every 4 years. But this time the increase was over 40 million. Your resident lefties ignore it or make off-the-wall excuses. You're gonna see the same thing in this thread.

Trump being unpopular isn’t an off the wall excuse. It may seem like one to you and most people here, but the majority of America doesn’t yell about their candidate and tie their identity to them. What you see on ATS and around you if you live in a conservative area isn’t the nation as a whole. It’s just a small part. I live in the south now, I can understand where you all are coming from when you are surprised at how unpopular Trump actually was.

People didn’t come out and vote to the tune of 40 million because they liked Biden, they came out and voted because they didn’t like Trump. Travel around the country a lot and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I avoided the last census survey. I voted.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LSU2018

Trump being unpopular isn’t an off the wall excuse. It may seem like one to you and most people here, but the majority of America doesn’t yell about their candidate and tie their identity to them. What you see on ATS and around you if you live in a conservative area isn’t the nation as a whole. It’s just a small part. I live in the south now, I can understand where you all are coming from when you are surprised at how unpopular Trump actually was.

People didn’t come out and vote to the tune of 40 million because they liked Biden, they came out and voted because they didn’t like Trump. Travel around the country a lot and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Why did you move to the south?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For a woman. Now I’m running a remodeling business and growing a small hemp farm. My entire area is Trump fanatics. But that isn’t the nation as a whole.

edit on 8-5-2021 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Clearly, you're not aware that Orange Man Bad.

Oh...and this thread is Raycist.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Edumakated
When you look at all the statistical irregularities one has to question the results. It was like hitting the Powerball on Friday and then Megamillions on Saturday... Not impossible, but highly improbable.

Let's remember:

Joe Biden is more popular than Obama. Got more votes.

Joe Biden is more popular than Trump, who also got more votes than Obama.

Joe Biden lost 19 of the 20 bellwether counties that historically align with Presidential winner since 1980.

Joe Biden lost Ohio which has been the bellwether state since 1964, being only state to accurately predict winner in every election.

Wouldn't you think Ohio would have been the first State to rig if rigging was going to take place?

I believe there have been voting irregularities in every election. As far as Trump's popularity, I believe it is over rated. From my personal experience, those that love Trump, broadcast it. Those that don't love him, usually stay quiet. It can make it look like he is more popular than he is in reality.

It is just a thought, that probably should have kept to myself.

No. It isn't a swing state per se but tends to correlate with overall winner as it reflects general populace which is why it is such a key state.

What are the probabilities that Biden would lose 19 of 20 counties that have predicted Presidential winner for 40 years and still win? Let that sink in.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Edumakated
When you look at all the statistical irregularities one has to question the results. It was like hitting the Powerball on Friday and then Megamillions on Saturday... Not impossible, but highly improbable.

Let's remember:

Joe Biden lost 19 of the 20 bellwether counties that historically align with Presidential winner since 1980.

Joe Biden lost Ohio which has been the bellwether state since 1964, being only state to accurately predict winner in every election.

Wouldn't you think Ohio would have been the first State to rig if rigging was going to take place?

I believe there have been voting irregularities in every election. As far as Trump's popularity, I believe it is over rated. From my personal experience, those that love Trump, broadcast it. Those that don't love him, usually stay quiet. It can make it look like he is more popular than he is in reality.

It is just a thought, that probably should have kept to myself.

No. It isn't a swing state per se but tends to correlate with overall winner as it reflects general populace which is why it is such a key state.

What are the probabilities that Biden would lose 19 of 20 counties that have predicted Presidential winner for 40 years and still win? Let that sink in.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If the Census is so innacurate, then why is it used specificaally for federal House representatives?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
a reply to: DBCowboy I feel a blind man could see irregularities in voting. And I think Trump and Biden are both asshats. The whole "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide. And shouldn't mind us looking" the government uses comes to mind. Anyone against election audits, for every election is a closet authoritarian. End of story.

Oops, read that post wrong.
edit on 8-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Clearly, you're not aware that Orange Man Bad.

Oh...and this thread is Raycist.

TAT nails it!

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Nearly nine million US citizens live abroad, not including military personnel serving overseas.

Factor those in and get back to us.

And each and every one has a State of residence , in which each is counted there.

Factor those in and get back to me .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Why would anyone believe that temporary residence in a foreign country , especially the armed forces , would be treated as foreigners ?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll show myself out.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

If this is such a telling marker that the election was rigged, it is even more of a reason to make it a priority in rigging a national election.

I am not saying there were not any irregularities, I am not saying that all the players were honest. I don't think there has ever been a completely honest election anywhere in the world. In the end it is all an illusion. We like to think that we choose our President. I just don't believe we have had the ability to do that for a very long time.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You must have missed the 8 years of the Obama cult.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I voted, and I forgot to take the census. There’s probably millions more like me. Add to that the methodology your sources are using and it’s obvious this isn’t a smoking gun at all, just you not taking into account several factors that skew your numbers.

It's obvious someone's mind was decided before they went digging in the statistics section for "proof". If this were a trial to determine the guilt of a suspected murderer, they would be disqualified from juror duty.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The media told me Trump is a very bad man. Practically Hitler.

Democrats helping me achieve my goal of getting Trump out of office is a very good thing. Biden is a true American hero! Thank goodness he isn't an old, rich white male buffoon like that nasty Trump!

I don't mind that unethical and illegal means were necessary for this to happen, because as a Democrat, my conscience doesn't exist unless I need to pretend I have the moral high ground.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I don’t see it as Biden being more popular than Trump or Obama, I see it as Trump being more unpopular than both. Most Biden voters don’t put Biden flags on their lawns or get a whole vehicle wrap with “death to Republicans” on it. They don’t group up online padding their numbers by connecting to others on the internet.

What happened is that these people got tired of the crap show these last 4 years have been. Trumps personality is only a plus to everyone that already believes his spiel. To the rest of us it’s a turn off.

As usual, you are being disingenuous.
Just come out and say that Trump hurt a lot of feelz on your side...he triggered you deranged cult members...you guys spent 4 years crying in your safe spaces because Trump said mean things.
Wah wah wah....we’ve heard it all.
His America first policies did more for this country than the last 3 Democrat presidents combined.
Biden has done nothing in 47 years of holding political office and he is not about to start now.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I don’t see it as Biden being more popular than Trump or Obama, I see it as Trump being more unpopular than both. Most Biden voters don’t put Biden flags on their lawns or get a whole vehicle wrap with “death to Republicans” on it. They don’t group up online padding their numbers by connecting to others on the internet.

What happened is that these people got tired of the crap show these last 4 years have been. Trumps personality is only a plus to everyone that already believes his spiel. To the rest of us it’s a turn off.

There is practically no data showing Trump lost votes. So we have to believe that Democrats came out in record numbers. Problem with that is we have data showing Trump gained a lot of votes, particary from minorities. Not only that, democrats didn't do well down ticket. So we'd also have to belive that people voted only for Biden but ignored the down ticket democrats.

All these anomalies don't make sense when taken together. It is one thing to have an exception.... something else when you have multiple unlikely events occuring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join