It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting irregularities. . . . . prove me wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Seriously. Folks, poke holes into this. What's going on?

www.census.gov...

154,628,000 people voted according to the census (see link above)

ballotpedia.org...

Ballots cast in the 2020 election was 158 million. (see link above)

www.americanthinker.com...

This article (above) talks about the voting irregularities nation-wide and in Georgia.

For example, in Georgia, the bureau recorded roughly 4.8 million voting, while official results show slightly less than 5 million. Barnes said the discrepancy is consistent with claims that there were roughly 100k questionable ballots cast in Georgia.

Now I'm sure our valiant members will be able to provide data that will explain away these irregularities.

I look forwrd to it.
edit on 8-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nearly nine million US citizens live abroad, not including military personnel serving overseas.

Factor those in and get back to us.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

The Military all have a home residence in the US. I would assume many others do as well.

edit on 8-5-2021 by abago71 because: added

+27 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is why audits are needed.

It's simple, basically, if you're against the audits, you've got something to hide.

If you use the excuse about Voter rights and etc., than you're obstructing.

+23 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

They are counted if they registered to vote, all registered voters are accounted for in the tables in the first link from the Census.

+6 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Nearly nine million US citizens live abroad, not including military personnel serving overseas.

Where's the proof solid that the signatures matched as genuine ? 🤣🤣

Guess what.

+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We'll need to do a few polls in the cemetaries.
Dead can dance and it seems they like to vote too.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy I feel a blind man could see irregularities in voting. And I think Trump and Biden are both asshats. The whole "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide. And shouldn't mind us looking" the government uses comes to mind. Anyone against election audits, for every election is a closet authoritarian. End of story.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

These data come from the 2020 Current Population Survey Voting and Registration Supplement for the November 2020 presidential election, which surveyed the civilian noninstitutionalized population in the United States.

census. gov

Looks like they derived their numbers via surveys and polls. Now, it's a bit ambiguous, but I take it they're relying on self reporting and algorithms to produce their numbers.

Anytime they do that, there's going to be a margin of error... In this case we'd still be withing a few points, somewhere like 3%.

Im not saying we shouldn't have Investigations or anything... I'm just wondering if this is a smoking gun. They should do audits and Investigations so we can try our best to put people at ease and satisfy the public. And in all reality, we need to clean up our electoral process. As it stands, it's a joke. Brazil has their votes counted day of. It usually takes us months, and we have to go state by state if we need to dive deeper.

It's 2021 and we're being beat out by developing countries.

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The irregularities are bad.

The disinterested response of multiple government officials and agencies, at both state and federal level, is much worse.

Cheers

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Where's the proof solid that the signatures matched as genuine ? 🤣🤣

Guess what.

Georgia violated their own 2 year retention-rule by having the signed ballot return envelopes emergency shredded.

THE PROBLEM WITH ALL OF IT: Corrupt or Lazy or Bribed or Threatened JUDGES and/or DOJ leadership, will not look at anything which might upset the "JOE WON!" apple-cart.

"PROVE" all you want. Your proof will go NO-WHERE, unless things change AT THE TOP of the Judicial/Justice systems.

edit on 5/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If you think the voting numbers have irregularities, don't even start looking at the census numbers.

The census numbers have not been reliable from the time they first came up with the idea.

Especially if you have Native American heritage. One look at those records will make you laugh.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

We need a do-over.

For maximum effectiveness I say we roll everything back to Taft, or maybe even Roosevelt, and raise the draft and voting age to 25. Keep voting rights otherwise. No mail-in ballots, and absentee ballots limited to deployed military only with ID required for voting. Restore one for every thirty thousand. Dump personal income tax, 501c4 / PACs.

If nothing else we need one for every thirty thousand to hold our representatives more accountable acting in the interest of the people they serve. Doesnt matter who is president if your elected officials are serving your interests in the first place.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You may be right but i never lie on a census. I just "decline or refuse to answer" :
1. anything about my children other than they exist
2. race or ethnicity as those questions sound like a precursor to racist decision making

So basically i tell them the number of adults, children, and gtfo off my property for the next 10 years.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Voting irregularities. . . . . prove me wrong

This was noticed on the first nite of the election.

Posted in the election thread about it.

When you take a week and stop counting at nite. Then move 'storage devices' off site during the wee hours of the morning.

2+2 isn't going to equal 4.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Seriously. Folks, poke holes into this. What's going on?

www.census.gov...

154,628,000 people voted according to the census (see link above)

ballotpedia.org...

Ballots cast in the 2020 election was 158 million. (see link above)

www.americanthinker.com...

This article (above) talks about the voting irregularities nation-wide and in Georgia.

For example, in Georgia, the bureau recorded roughly 4.8 million voting, while official results show slightly less than 5 million. Barnes said the discrepancy is consistent with claims that there were roughly 100k questionable ballots cast in Georgia.

Now I'm sure our valiant members will be able to provide data that will explain away these irregularities.

I look forwrd to it.

From the table you quoted, 36.4 million people in the census did not respond to the question of whether they voted or
not. The difference between 158 million and 154.628 million is about 3.37 million. If only about 10% of the people who declined to answer the question of whether they voted or not actually voted that would make up the difference.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When you look at all the statistical irregularities one has to question the results. It was like hitting the Powerball on Friday and then Megamillions on Saturday... Not impossible, but highly improbable.

Let's remember:

Joe Biden is more popular than Obama. Got more votes.

Joe Biden is more popular than Trump, who also got more votes than Obama.

Joe Biden lost 19 of the 20 bellwether counties that historically align with Presidential winner since 1980.

Joe Biden lost Ohio which has been the bellwether state since 1964, being only state to accurately predict winner in every election.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I voted, and I forgot to take the census. There’s probably millions more like me. Add to that the methodology your sources are using and it’s obvious this isn’t a smoking gun at all, just you not taking into account several factors that skew your numbers.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
When you look at all the statistical irregularities one has to question the results. It was like hitting the Powerball on Friday and then Megamillions on Saturday... Not impossible, but highly improbable.

Let's remember:

Joe Biden lost 19 of the 20 bellwether counties that historically align with Presidential winner since 1980.

Joe Biden lost Ohio which has been the bellwether state since 1964, being only state to accurately predict winner in every election.

Wouldn't you think Ohio would have been the first State to rig if rigging was going to take place?

I believe there have been voting irregularities in every election. As far as Trump's popularity, I believe it is over rated. From my personal experience, those that love Trump, broadcast it. Those that don't love him, usually stay quiet. It can make it look like he is more popular than he is in reality.

It is just a thought, that probably should have kept to myself.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don’t see it as Biden being more popular than Trump or Obama, I see it as Trump being more unpopular than both. Most Biden voters don’t put Biden flags on their lawns or get a whole vehicle wrap with “death to Republicans” on it. They don’t group up online padding their numbers by connecting to others on the internet.

What happened is that these people got tired of the crap show these last 4 years have been. Trumps personality is only a plus to everyone that already believes his spiel. To the rest of us it’s a turn off.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join