It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 100 days in and the greatest President ever!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I still don't buy the lie that Mr. Anti-Integration pulled in more votes than the first black president. I think in a real election, Biden is lucky to get 55 million votes.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
/sarcasm off

DNC put up a few of these billboards in Pennsylvania. One of these billboards is in Bidens hometown of Scranton. Do people really think this guy is doing so great? I hope republicans do well in midterms , once this guy gets some pressure put on him he's gonna crack like a egg. I'm pretty sure Kamala will be President by then. Here's the link to the story www.timesleader.com...

Labor Unions, Politicians, and Workers in Pennsylvania are ANGRY AT JOE BIDEN for allowing a $1.5 Billion Steel Plant upgrade to be cancelled.

Source: apnews.com...

This is great news for those of us who want Joe Biden to fail spectacularly.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

/sarcasm off

DNC put up a few of these billboards in Pennsylvania. One of these billboards is in Bidens hometown of Scranton. Do people really think this guy is doing so great? I hope republicans do well in midterms , once this guy gets some pressure put on him he's gonna crack like a egg. I'm pretty sure Kamala will be President by then. Here's the link to the story www.timesleader.com...

Labor Unions, Politicians, and Workers in Pennsylvania are ANGRY AT JOE BIDEN for allowing a $1.5 Billion Steel Plant upgrade to be cancelled.

Wow , that’s a shame. Republicans need to put stuff like this on billboards considering most people in PA. will never hear about this due to MSM.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

/sarcasm off

Wow , that’s a shame. Republicans need to put stuff like this on billboards considering most people in PA. will never hear about this due to MSM.

The Associated Press, Fox News, along with Pennsylvania newspapers are covering it. The leaders in PA all look like fools for endorsing Joe Biden.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be nice if a grass roots truly liberal group of people happened to finally get upset at the Democrat party like seemed to happen in Congress side of the R party. Kick the bums out Dems if you don't want commie stuff or you will get what you vote for when you keep voting for them.

R's need to vote/kick out the rest of those RINO's fake Conservatives and we get back to true liberals and true conservatives. Liberal should be right wing for no gov do what you want to do IMO, but it is the opposite for many things for these control freaks. They keep trying to make us believe they are liberals, when they are totalitarian communists to the core.

Moderates who seek a balance seem to way outnumber the radicals but our voices are muted by AI and the MSM. Plus, we have jobs to do and don't have time to go to the "mostly peaceful" riots. Freedom is for moderates especially so we are not forced to do BS like we have seen hoisted on society lately. Radicals are driving the train in the D party and fake Conservatives are helping them in the R party. Free us from these idiots voters!

edit on 9-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Best prez? Not sure about that.

I miss the tweets the other guy posted on an hourly basis though..
You know, the ones calling people school-yard insults?
"Loser, stupid, idiot, ugly, dumb, etc etc.

THAT'S what a great prez should do. Act like a seventh grader to get the vote of the seventh grader IQ types.
It's cool to be a total A-Hole and act like a spoiled little child when you're the president of the most powerful nation on earth!
Kinda like a World Wrestling type of guy! Yay! I'm a tough guy and I can call folks names on Twitter!

(end sarc)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I agree with your premise, but disagree with desired result.
Both (&all) parties need obliteration. No more cults of propaganda.
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

It should be obvious.

Leftists are the most miserable people on the face of the earth, and they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. Now we are.

Mission accomplished, or at least in progress.

edit on 9-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think he would be lucky to get 30 million votes in a legitimate ele.... Come on man, you know the thing!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Best prez? Not sure about that.

I miss the tweets the other guy posted on an hourly basis though..
You know, the ones calling people school-yard insults?
"Loser, stupid, idiot, ugly, dumb, etc etc.

THAT'S what a great prez should do. Act like a seventh grader to get the vote of the seventh grader IQ types.
It's cool to be a total A-Hole and act like a spoiled little child when you're the president of the most powerful nation on earth!
Kinda like a World Wrestling type of guy! Yay! I'm a tough guy and I can call folks names on Twitter!

(end sarc)

He never insulted anyone who didn't first insult him. But backwards pompous asses (the real ones on the left) don't have any integrity to play by any rules nor do they observe any kind of honesty. They twist and spin everything they do upon their adversaries in acts of pure duplicity for what they have done first.

And then they deny everything in the aftermath and lying media frenzy. The lowest form of scum on the planet who loot, burn, murder and defame.

And then blame Trump. Everyone knows the truth and you like they, invite judgement day upon your wretched selves.
edit on 9-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
and you like they, invite judgement day upon your wretched selves.

Well..Thanks for taking it to a Biblical level..

I've heard that there are people that honestly think Donald Trump is Jesuses child...seriously..

invite judgement day upon your wretched selves

Sorry that one will definitely keep me awake with the fear of God this evening....

Trump is Jesus.. Amen..

Pilot to Bombardier: He's just a politician folks..

edit on 10-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Most of the support for Biden I see comes from people(bots more likely) who live in places such as England, India, and the UAE who claim to speak for Americans.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Except he wasn't a politician, and that's why both sides of politicians hated him and wanted him out, by any means necessary. They don't like someone they can't control. They couldn't buy him off, because he already had his money. And yet, some expect us to believe that someone who had 2 failed presidential campaigns in the past somehow got more votes than any president in our nations history.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Who also has dementia, a crackhead son who is on the take with China and funneling the China money back to "the big guy".

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I saw this meme:

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl with a stripper mother, a crackhead father, and a grandfather who's president. Fact check that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Chalk up another win for biden!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You forgot to mention being a master at tripping up stairs. That 10% for "the big guy" is how he paid for the lessons.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No, we don't like him here in Georgia in the USA either. We prefer presidents that are not treasonous and traitors to our country.

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Most of the support for Biden I see comes from people(bots more likely) who live in places such as England, India, and the UAE who claim to speak for Americans.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Reread my comment please.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Energy Independence to Gas Lines
COVID vaccine chaos
NK threatening
Iran Navy threatening US ships
Money to Palestine and days later Israel is attacked
ME Peace returning to war
Border unchecked
Police Departments Defunded
Russia laughing at us

100 days of destruction to our country. Biden is the clown he was for 40 plus years in DC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join