It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 100 days in and the greatest President ever!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
/sarcasm off

DNC put up a few of these billboards in Pennsylvania. One of these billboards is in Bidens hometown of Scranton. Do people really think this guy is doing so great? I hope republicans do well in midterms , once this guy gets some pressure put on him he's gonna crack like a egg. I'm pretty sure Kamala will be President by then. Here's the link to the story www.timesleader.com...
edit on 8-5-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

He doesn't want to build back better again. he, uhh, umm, he.. wants to build back better again!!

Come on, man.. You're getting nervous.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Those are pretty paltry.

I'm pretty sure those people can tell the difference, regardless of some obscure billboard.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Who has actually said he’s the greatest president ever though?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

"Vaccines in arms"?

more like Sergeant at arms

defn

Sergeant at arms, an officer of a legislative body, court of law, or other organization who preserves order and executes commands.

"I will preserve order at shoot you in the arm with my Big Pharma shots ( of which we have shares in )"

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Con the Fruiterer

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
/sarcasm off

DNC put up a few of these billboards in Pennsylvania. One of these billboards is in Bidens hometown of Scranton. Do people really think this guy is doing so great? I hope republicans do well in midterms , once this guy gets some pressure put on him he's gonna crack like a egg. I'm pretty sure Kamala will be President by then. Here's the link to the story www.timesleader.com...

From their perspective, America IS back on track again. We're well on our way to the "Great Reset" and to becoming a Neo-Marxist state.
edit on 5/8/2021 by Klassified because: oops

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Nobody, as far as I can tell. This is what I've noticed lately.

During Trumps presidency, my FB was bombarded with nothing but political posts from all sides of the spectrum. Many posts talking about how great he is and many posts talking about how he's apparently ruining the world as we know it. Just so much energy focused on him that it's not even funny.

Now, with Biden as president, I am seeing quite a few posts talking about how terrible he is, but, nothing else. Not a single post praising him. Not a single post talking about anything positive. It's as if all the people who constantly posted anti-Trump things know that Biden sucks ass and isn't worth praising at all. It's as if they know we're heading in a bad direction and only voted him in because they were triggered.

+6 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
After last vote for POTUS it should be obvious that voting no longer is honest and fair.

Go ahead and keep thinking, your vote counts........

No it doesn't...

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
April jobs report: 266,000 jobs added....1 million jobs were expected, so only 3/4 million shy of what experts predicted...that’s the right direction alright.

I’m thinking that Joe “Coattails” Biden has ran out of other people’s success to ride to glory.

+4 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

the people who wanted Biden in office want the US to collapse.
They want a socialiast state to take over and give them free checks every week.

They have no idea how quickly things go from bad to worse when that happens, because they've been raised on welfare and stimulus checks, and theyve seen first hand how great it is to get free housing, food, cell phones, cable tv.... and never have to work.
They've never had to earn anything, so they've never had to think. Their brains are smooth and well adjusted to that kind of lifestyle. Because they've never had to think or work or save, they have NO idea how fragile their lives are, and how quickly they'll starve to death in the next great depression.

Unfortunately, there are quite a few of these people allowed to vote, and because they don't work they have plenty of time to flood facebook and make it seem feasible that some 80 million people voted FOR this idiot. Enough people so dumb they dismiss that there could have been election interference for no other reason than the TV told them orange man bad for five years.

So now we're back on track.
USD was a 100-year plan to steal everything from the people, and it was supposed to expire in 2013.
They stole everything from everyone and left us all with enough debt to work a lifetime and not make a dent in it.
When it came time to let USD collapse, the people in charge were too comfortable in their mansions with their slaves, so instead they sold us "change" and "hope" - let the floggings continue! When he left, they rigged it so Hillary would take over and start WWIII with Russia, which would lead nicely into the collapse of USD.... But they didn't rig it hard enough. We were days away from all out war with Russia right before the 2016 election, and then suddenly all of that news vanished overnight when the election didn't go the way they had rigged it to go. Funny how that works.
Then they spent four years claiming russia meddled with the election wile simultaneously doing everything they can to make orange man look bad. Including engineering and releasing national lockdowns... they don't care how many have to die to get their way, because they know many more will die when they do.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
April jobs report: 266,000 jobs added....1 million jobs were expected, so only 3/4 million shy of what experts predicted...that’s the right direction alright.

I’m thinking that Joe “Coattails” Biden has ran out of other people’s success to ride to glory.
Yeah, that report was really telling, even had an MSNBC anchor double checking on air.

It's pretty bad and nowhere near Trumps success within the first 100 days.

They will lose both House and Senate at Midterms.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not to be a negative Nancy no they wont loose a thing. Every Democrat will win with more votes than ever before. Hope you liked your totalitarian tip toe. We are about at the finish line.
P.s. that billboard is reminiscent of those lovely propaganda paintings if guys like Stalin, Hitler and the like. a reply to: Arnie123

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Let's hope so. Meanwhile, look at the damage they'll do between now and then.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The rigged vote plan worked and the Democrats are back on track and getting their phantom donations and payoffs again !!

Wheeew they were getting nervous weren't they 😃

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was driving past the billboard today and it was sunny so I put my Ray Bans on. Wouldn’t you know the sign was changed. There was no longer the picture of Biden , there was 4 HUGE letters . OBEY !

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't call him the greatest potus. Not even close.

but he and the dems are doing well enough that repubs are taking credit for what the dems are doing.

So we can say that those repubs must like whats being done.
www.vox.com...

Did your reps vote for the stim bill? Are your reps taking credit for it?
edit on 8-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I wouldn't call him the greatest potus. Not even close.

But he's probably the Greatest American Zero 🤣

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I’m yet to see a single person even claim that he’s better than the last one

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I’m yet to see a single person even claim that he’s better than the last one

Me either. The Left leaning D's I know are quiet about him for sure. Just wanting to talk about getting the vaccine shot they have gotten or plan on getting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join