It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Cancel Mom to Go One Step Away from Breeder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just to add, I was never very happy around kids or animals.

Yet, wherever I go, jump and jive uncle Halfoldman has just arrived!

Everyone else is sipping tea, but I'm covered in goats and chickens and poodles.

And I've got allergy!

Why is that?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Because you apparently have a young, kind heart. I suspect, if you will look deeply inside yourself, you may find your unhappiness around kids and critters is less unhappiness around them, but unhappiness at the worry about how other adults will see you. If they see something wrong, it is because they are looking through a green filter of jealousy. That's their problem, not yours.

Just remember: "No man looks taller than when he stoops to play with a child."

TheRedneck

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Oh I totally agree with you - I'm over some of this rubbish that I read. I wander off and look things up to see their roots like the Adam Smith, to learn something new. By the time I come back I've cooled down and keep my manners with my ATS brothers/sisters

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Happy Mother's Day, Ketsuko!

Happy Mother's Day to all our ATS Moms!!!
------------------------------------

Being a parent is the hardest job anyone will love. The joy, the pain, the fears, the glory -- in the end, it's all about the love. It can't be taken. It can't be given. It can only be lived.

Congrats to all of us that have lived it and loved it and know it.

Thanks for posting, Kets.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So 'Happy Aborting Person Day' going to become a thing now too?

Hallmark better get busy printing.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Pressley and Bush...two worthless (censored)
Cant say that here

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Radicals that are afflicted with extreme mental illness is a really dangerous combination.
The infiltration of these people into our government could very well bring our country down.
I believe it’s well underway.

It is coming down and what we are seeing is the center unravelling and the unravelling will spread out from the center to adjacent power centers like the various State Governments in Democrat controlled states. Oregon, Washington State, California, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan and New York come to mind. A few "hold-out" states may well survive this catastrophe in the making but at what cost I can not calculate.

The cluless and giddy Dems are truly blind to the consequences. As they pay people to "not work", pofound consumer commodities are becoming in short supply. As they focus on their "woke" social engineering programs, people are fleeing public schools as fast as they can. Support for those public schools is flagging even as the Teachers Unions refuse to go back to work.

And while focused on Climate change initiatives, cyber attacks are taking out critical infrastructure like the pipeline that furnishes gasoline to the North East corridor.

Its going to be a long, hot summer of power failures, rationed electricity and water, consumer commodity shortages, sharply rising food costs, sharply rising gasoline costs and with the shortage of Tanker Truck drivers, we may start to see lines at the gas stations and rationing of fuel supplies.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why are any of us surprised that something like this would come out of the brain (arguably...personally I have doubts that she has one) of this sociopath masquerading as a caring adult...?

My Mom, and my Dad, bred me. True. ...at the point in time of my birth, they became the pair of superheroes named Mom, and Dad...who could do no wrong--I still have trouble recognizing that they ever, and I do mean ever, did anything remotely resembling wrong.

My Mom was my best friend for much of my life. The very fondest memories I possess feature her in some manner.

My Dad was the exemplar of what a Dad should be, and I love him more than I can usually articulate. But Mom? Adoration is not too strong a word. A nightmare? Mom was there. Banged my knee? Mom was there. Wake up in a hospital? I was never, ever, alone, Mom was there. The worst day of my life, even ahead of my cancer scare a few years back, was the day my Mom succumbed to her own bout with cancer.

Mom, Mommy, Mother. Those are the words, with all the love that they entail--that this stupid woman would, by all appearances, seeks to deny.

All she has achieved is to garner my utter, and complete, contempt.

This is one of the voices of todays Democratic party? Hashtag that! Glad I'm no longer affiliated.

edit on 5/8/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Very bizarre ... she still calls herself “Comgresswoman”, but mother’s now have to be called “birthing people”...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I am sure BLM will be boycotting father's day this year, after all they really do not like males at all, like that 18 year old told you they are nothing but producers, interesting term, I wish I find somebody using that term around me so I can teach this children the difference between the birds and the bees. And then take them for a walk on the cabbage patch.

Wow producers, that is a new one.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Very bizarre ... she still calls herself “Comgresswoman”, but mother’s now have to be called “birthing people”...

Yep, they are trying to blur the two sexes.

Not all women are birthing people. Not all birthing people are mothers and not all mothers are women. (I think I got this right)

It goes hand in hand with this buffoonery...

“Student washrooms for all genders will offer free menstrual supplies at four Red Deer schools“

www.cbc.ca...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Check out this video, apparently the memo has gone far and wide.

gab.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join