It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer-Reviewed Study Finds That Ivermectin Is Effective For COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting. I bet nobody will be driving this story in the news. Meanwhile people are still having to sue and have judges order hospitals to give their loved ones Ivermectin. My question is if it "may' be of benefit to a patient with little chance of harm, why not allow it?

American Journal Of Therapeutics

www.americanthinker.com... medy_.html

I expect that the corporate media will ignore as much as possible the findings of a peer-reviewed study just published in the American Journal of Therapeutics that concludes that the readily available, inexpensive (off-patent) drug ivermectin is effective in treating existing cases of COVID-19 and in preventing coming down with the illness. Unlike the experimental vaccines that we are being ceaselessly urged to take, ivermectin has been around for many years and is safe for all but a few people.

journals.lww.com...

Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

To the establishment, MSM and medical talking heads the vaccines are the only answer to this...

I thought this article from the same sight was quite relevant:

What's Behind Vaccine Hysteria?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not cure. But it sounds like a really good treatment.
Even says it can help prevent catching it.

I briefly looked in the American journal of therapeutics.
It's not sudo-medical or a bunch of foot doctors making claims.

From what I can tell it's real peer reviewed info.

This is very good news.

edit on 7-5-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thanks. If this become an effective treatment, then the EUA for the vaccines comes to an end (I think, I hope).

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Interesting connections

Cat Parasite Linked to Likelihood of Alzheimer’s Disease

Journal of Parasitology – Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite that may not be a household name, yet it is considered one of the most prevalent pathogens in the world. The effects it has on the brain of unborn children keep pregnant women away from litterboxes, however, scientists suspect even more people should be cautious, as infection by the parasite may be tied to Alzheimer’s disease.

A study in the current issue of the Journal of Parasitology tested whether there was a link between chronic infection with the T. gondii parasite and Alzheimer’s disease, the most common form of dementia today. The study focused on mice, some that were infected with the parasite and others that were altered to create an Alzheimer’s disease model. The mice were then tested for behavioral and molecular changes.

The authors found that after infection with the parasite, mice had impaired learning and memory function, just as they would with Alzheimer’s disease. The infection also altered their brain chemistry compared to uninfected mice. In one group, the infection increased the likelihood of Alzheimer’s disease.

meridian.allenpress.com...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Cat Parasite Linked to Likelihood of Alzheimer’s Disease

Yikes. Brings new meaning to the term "Crazy Cat Lady."
Hmmm...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
you could look around and see 80+ peer reviewed studies supporting ivermectin, you shouldn't be surprised. It's not a cure for sars-cov-2 but is a preventive for the serious side effects in covid-19

Start here for a treatment

Joint-Statement-on-Widespread-Use-of-Ivermectin-in-India-for-Prevention-and-Early-Treatmen

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

There has already been senate reviews but the life long democratic advocating for the use was labelled a Trump support and politic hack before giving a statement by the democratic senator who got up and left the room.

FLCCC

latest video discussion

For evidence from someone with years of experience in analyzing Trial papers and the methods, bias, conclusions v facts

edit on 8-5-2021 by puzzled2 because: o

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I see the politics and the fear mongering that surround this fecal feature, but what baffles me is that so many people react with visceral anger if one mentions any kind of good news regarding the Wu Flu.

If you say something like; infection rates have declined in such and such a place, there's a potential treatment, anything, they get angry and attack. The level of brainwashed, manipulated fear is still astounding. And this coming from a man who has zero faith in or respect for human nature, generally speaking.

Thanks for this thread. Where I live, I can get ivermectin over the counter. My wife and I are taking zinc and vitamin D, have considered adding it. Some doctors here are recommending it. I'll study up on these links.

Thanks, again.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Thanks. If this become an effective treatment, then the EUA for the vaccines comes to an end (I think, I hope).

In a country and government that operate under the rule of law, it would never have been released in the first place.

Quite a few people are aware of the efficacy of Ivermectin. MSM does its best to keep the knowledge suppressed.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I'm just glad most people have stopped saying that covid is just the flue or not even real.

we wouldn't be talking about meds that work if covid wasn't a problem.

It's progress at least.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you bought ivermectin from the farm supply how would you take it? When I bought it way back when it was either a paste or an injection based on weight.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The place with the information on protocols in different languages are hereI-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

Current I-MASK+ protocol: version 10, updated on April 26, 2021.
Also listen to the inventor of the protocols
note the video is Jan 21st and the protocol was updated with new research.

Wish we could by ivermectin over the counter here, please spread the word as much as possible.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Are any of you follow the disinformation?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It’s Time To Talk About Ivermectin

A great review of what is happening in countries using Ivermectin.
If you care to actually read what is happening in the world.

top topics

join