It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Harris talks to Mexican El Presidente about Migration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Ohuuu look it's Kamala and the President of Mexico talking "Online" !!

Big meeting about migration issues and lots of Winky-Winking probably about some old cash flow problems soon to be solved.

Comedy of the day (except for Biden himself)

El Presidente was doing some red herring buttering up of his own right before the "meeting" roflmao 😺

All phony bull# 🤣🤣

This whole Border-Biden-Harris-Democrat horse# is moving so slow, you'd think they were all in Northern Canada drilling into maple trees😄

Vice President Kamala Harris vowed to work in tandem with Mexico to address the issues confronting the Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.

In a virtual meeting with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador Friday, the vice president said the partnership between the two nations "couldn't be more important today."

"It is in our countries mutual interest to provide immediate relief to the Northern Triangle and to address the root causes of migration," Harris said during a brief photo opportunity with reporters during the meeting.

Harris and Mexican president discuss migration issues ahead of her trip to Mexico next month

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador sharply criticized U.S. aid to a group in his country hours before he met virtually on Friday with Vice President Kamala Harris, underscoring the difficulty of her mission to get his help with immigration issues.
López Obrador singled out America’s funding for a non-governmental group in Mexico that fights corruption and frequently criticizes his administration, reflecting his broader campaign against voices of opposition, including political dissidents and journalists.

Yet the Biden administration is relying on independent anti-corruption and humanitarian groups as part of a wider strategy in Mexico and Central America to rebuild civil society, which they believe will help discourage children and families from making the dangerous journey north from Central America — through Mexico — to the United States.

Mexico’s president criticizes U.S. aid policy hours before meeting with Kamala Harris

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ohuuu look it's Kamala and the President of Mexico talking "Online" !!

Big meeting about migration issues and lots of Winky-Winking probably about some old cash flow problems soon to be solved.

Comedy of the day (except for Biden himself)

El Presidente was doing some red herring buttering up of his own right before the "meeting" roflmao 😺

All phony bull# 🤣🤣

This whole Border-Biden-Harris-Democrat horse# is moving so slow, you'd think they were all in Northern Canada drilling into maple trees😄

Vice President Kamala Harris vowed to work in tandem with Mexico to address the issues confronting the Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.

In a virtual meeting with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador Friday, the vice president said the partnership between the two nations "couldn't be more important today."

"It is in our countries mutual interest to provide immediate relief to the Northern Triangle and to address the root causes of migration," Harris said during a brief photo opportunity with reporters during the meeting.

Harris and Mexican president discuss migration issues ahead of her trip to Mexico next month

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador sharply criticized U.S. aid to a group in his country hours before he met virtually on Friday with Vice President Kamala Harris, underscoring the difficulty of her mission to get his help with immigration issues.
López Obrador singled out America’s funding for a non-governmental group in Mexico that fights corruption and frequently criticizes his administration, reflecting his broader campaign against voices of opposition, including political dissidents and journalists.

Yet the Biden administration is relying on independent anti-corruption and humanitarian groups as part of a wider strategy in Mexico and Central America to rebuild civil society, which they believe will help discourage children and families from making the dangerous journey north from Central America — through Mexico — to the United States.

Mexico’s president criticizes U.S. aid policy hours before meeting with Kamala Harris

So disrespectful of her to not speak Spanish....she should have had Beto there...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's as close as she'll get to the mexican border.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Harris should have asked him why Mexico is not cooperating with the U.S. in fighting the surge of fentanyl and meth being brought in from the southern border.
Tens of thousands of Americans have died from overdoses.
I wonder if that was even mentioned. Probably not. The opioid crisis is just another thing they blame on Trump. Fear not though, Biden and Harris have promised to end this nightmare.
The truth is that the fentanyl crisis was in full-swing during Obama's eight years. He did little, if anything to address it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Forgive me for bringing this up.....
Protocol, "face" and all that....seems to me, the US is dissing Mexico by having anyone less than biden talking to the Leader of Mexico.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Protocol, "face" and all that....seems to me, the US is dissing Mexico by having anyone less than biden talking to the Leader of Mexico.

Absolutely. It was naptime unfortunately.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Didn't Joe assign Kamala as the immigration czar?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't care about that.
It still looks like we are dissng other countries and their leaders.
She can czar all she wants, but she isn't in the Oval Office.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Difficult decision on who is the "lesser" .
Both appear to be in a race to the bottom.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

That's because the Biden Admin doesn't care about Mexico. They just care about how many people they can take from her to vote blue in America.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
But the biden Administration also dissed Japan in a similar fashion.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Good observation, but I think the whole visible charade is a red herring.

The big important stuff is going on far behind the scenes.

Multi-Level Smuggling is the main business and it's worth Billions every month 😎

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Isn't this what Trump said that he would do, talk to other countries and get them to stop migration across their terretory?

You're mocking Harris for doing something that you voted Trump in to do?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Isn't this what Trump said that he would do, talk to other countries and get them to stop migration across their terretory?

You're mocking Harris for doing something that you voted Trump in to do?

You twist.

Trump DID and Trump had agreements and Biden has cancelled all that.

Wake up and see what's actually going on for Billions of dollars.

Don't be a shallow sap 😎🤣

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Could you imagine that meeting?

MEXICAN PRESIDENT: Good afternoon President Biden. Thank you for agreeing to meet. Our great nations have much to discuss.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: I once ate a taco, them's tasty. Don't like fish taco's, Jill made them once. Our gardener is a Mexicano, does a darn fine job on the lawn. His name is Hay-soos, but spells it like Jesus, do you know him?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Was anyone else monitoring the call? Were arrangements made? Questions asked? Will Kamala be impeached or was it the most perfect call ever?
edit on 8-5-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Did Kamala get a sex-change operation? This article says she's now a Male-Man-Dude.

The Vice President of the United States (EU), Kamala Harris , toured Mexico and Guatemala to speak with the presidents of both nations. He expressed his concern about the corruption and impunity that occurs in the two countries.

The main reason for the visit was "to attack the migration problem from the root." In his speech to the Guatemalan migrants, he told them that what the US government wanted was for Guatemalans to "find hope in their own home." He warned them that his country was going to reinforce security at its border, repeating twice a resounding, "Don't come!"
Continued at: www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Agreed.

Were they afraid joe's racism would show?

Or maybe that he'd call anyone disagreeing with him a 'lying dog faced pony soldier' again.

Yeah, that probably wouldn't go over well with Mexican press.

Or their citizens.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I don't care about that.
It still looks like we are dissng other countries and their leaders.
She can czar all she wants, but she isn't in the Oval Office.

I joke, because I can't come up with ANY good reason to do what joe & kam have been doing.

Other countries must be aware, and certainly also trying to figure out why joe would behave this way.

Maybe he really just isn't up to the job of pres?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The U.S. Supreme Court slapped down a key BIDEN-HARRIS Immigration policy yesterday.

President Trump had it set up for incoming migrants to WAIT IN MEXICO for their hearing before a U.S. Immigration judge.

Harris-Biden was allowing the migrants to wait in detention centers on U.S. soil, and in hotels located in El Paso, Phoenix, and other U.S. cities.

The U.S. Supreme Court declared...

WASHINGTON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday denied President Joe Biden's bid to rescind an immigration policy implemented by his predecessor, Donald Trump, that forced thousands of asylum seekers to stay in Mexico awaiting U.S. hearings.

The court, with three liberal justices dissenting, rejected the Biden administration's effort to block a Texas-based judge's ruling requiring the government to revive Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy, formally known as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program.

The brief order by the justices means that U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk's ruling now goes into effect.

The Department of Homeland Security said in a statement it regretted the Supreme Court's decision and would continue to "vigorously challenge" the district court ruling.

As the appeals process continues, it said, the agency will comply with the order "in good faith" and has begun discussions with Mexico.
Source: www.reuters.com...

This SCOTUS ruling will make a lot of citizens and officials in states bordering Mexico very happy.

It's good to see the Supreme Court still "working" during the Summer this year. They're usually quiet between June and October.

I think more SCOTUS decisions this year have gone against the Biden Administration, than for the Biden Administration.

-CareWeMust

new topics

top topics

join