It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Mumble Jumble Jobs Unemployment Economy May 7 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Joey Thee Biden talking ass backwards again this time about jobs and the economy

First blame Trump and then say it's all OK anyway (wincing)

Then cite a bad economic report but we're moving in the right direction (squinting)

Might as well not blame the lucrative unemployment supplements for keeping people from working too🙈

Biden speech (with his little notebook how cute) as he can barely open his mouth and make an expressionless reaction (beady little eyeballs)🙉

Not easy to answer direct questions without a full dress rehearsal either🙊

ROFLMAO is this for real ?? 🤣

President Joe Biden was defiant in reaction to the grim jobs and unemployment report released Friday.

“Today there is more evidence that our economy is moving in the right direction, but it’s clear we have a long way to go,” he said.

The president dismissed media commentary pointing out the disparity between the estimated job creation numbers and the jobs actually created in April.

LINK--> Joe Biden Defiant in Face of Grim Economic Report: ‘Our Economy is Moving in the Right Direction’

President Joe Biden blamed former President Donald Trump on Friday for a devastating job numbers report in April.

“When we came in, we inherited a year of profound economic crisis and mismanagement on the virus,” Biden said, alluding to Trump.

The jobs report showed unemployment rose in April for the first time since April 2020, when the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic first began.

LINK--> Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump After Unemployment Rises for the First Time Since April 2020

President Joe Biden defended his decision to extend increased checks to unemployed workers, despite a crushing jobs report showing unemployment rose last month for the first time since April 2020.

“Today’s report just underscores, in my view, how vital the actions we’re taking are,” Biden said. “Checks to people who are hurting.”

Biden’s bill extended additional $300 per week payments to unemployed workers, on top of state unemployment checks, into September of 2021.

LINK--> Joe Biden Denies Bigger Unemployment Checks Keeping Workers Out of Workforce

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States . . . (roaring laughter Gong Show fail)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That is ok, he wants to introduce a bill for 4 trillion dollars that is going to fix it all, including global warming.

China is just bending backwards with such generosity by Senile biden.

You can not have job grow while killing jobs at the same time, you know is common sense, I think. I guess senile biden forgot about that, or somebody forgot to tell him.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMAO! So Biden somehow created 500,000 jobs per month in his first 3 months of presidency.

Creating jobs takes time. But somehow, Biden’s genie bottle did it instantaneously!

Nah, those jobs couldn’t have been created by the last president.

It’s just too easy to take the credit of others.

I’d like to say Biden is a joke. But that would be giving him too much credit.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Never mind. I figured out what Biden meant. He just forgot a couple pertinent words.

This what what he meant to say:

“In my first 3 months of office, I’ve created more jobs In China than any other president. I’ve created more than 500,000 jobs In China per month, in my first 3 months of presidency.”
edit on 7-5-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

He also thinks he might be stealing the jobs created by the Trump Vaccine Program !!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

why does he have a low profile IV in his wrist

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
with 7 million jobs available ? I wonder why

maybe its because somebody is paying people not work ? im just guessing

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Metered adrenaline.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

why does he have a low profile IV in his wrist

Drip feed mind enzyme stabilizer control aka "nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyl transferase 2"

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Joe is just a Demented Lover at Heart , Come On , Give the Guy a Break Man !

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe the nearly 3/4 million over prediction was due to not enough fast food restaurants have reopened indoor dining as to require those jobs. I think my local KFC (and maybe Taco Bell— I don’t eat at that one) do not allow indoor dining yet. The McDonald’s was drive thru only for a very long time. Two of the local mom and pop restaurants is also drive thru only...with no indoor pick up either. One of which permanently lost my business due to mouthing off to me since they left the door open.

top topics

join