It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMHE To Stop Using Officially Recorded Covid Deaths in Favour of Estimations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello Everybody.

Did you already have some doubts over the veracity of covid data as is? Well don't worry, the Institue for Health Metrics and Evaluations has decided there just wasn't enough covid deaths, so they've moved to a new system where instead of using actual recorded covid deaths, they're just going to estimate it based on any old excess death in the country.

www.healthdata.org...

In the IHME estimation of COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths to date, we have used officially reported COVID-19 deaths for nearly all locations. As of today, we are switching to a new approach that relies on the estimation of total mortality due to COVID-19. 

the discrepancy between reported deaths and analyses of death rates compared to expected death rates, sometimes referred to as “excess mortality,” suggests that the total COVID-19 death rate is many multiples larger

and sure enough if you scroll.down, you'll find covid deaths have doubled if not tripled per country.

United States of America

Estimated: 905,289

reported: 574,043

India

Estimated: 654,395

Reported: 221,181

Mexico

Estimated: 617,127

Reported: 217,694

Brazil

Estimated: 595,903

Reported: 408,680

Russian Federation

Estimated: 593,610

Reported: 109,334

Yup, that's right under this new system of literally just pulling # out of their asses, covid is now far more deadly.
edit on 7/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Stock up on supplies if you haven't, because this is going to be a HOT summer and I am not talking about the weather!

They know the gig is up and are doing nothing more than pushing the heel of that boot deeper.
edit on 7-5-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That's a whole new level of stupid. Imagine what things will be like when they start holding back students with a natural gift for mathematics.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here comes the new false-positive PANIC !!

Triple-Masks Required !!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That is definitely not the way science works.

Almost anyone who has died that has symptoms similar to covid, whether they had a test or not, is already considered to have died with covid...a covid death. No matter what they died of, if the test showed covid, it is considered a covid death.

How can they possibly almost double the deaths if almost anyone who coughed or sneezed is already a covid death?

Yeah, fear mongering to the max. Reality has been outlawed in this country and beyond.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Somebody needs to figure out how that system can be used for vote counting !! 😃

OhOh guess what now !! 👀☠️👀

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

People aren't being afraid.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

That's a whole new level of stupid. Imagine what things will be like when they start holding back students with a natural gift for mathematics.

Kids that are a whiz at math are not normal. They are psychologically disturbed. Maybe they will make up some new mental disorder for that, I hope it involves the letters Nerd, so I won't have to change my condition name from fifty years ago. Some people used to call me Mr. Spock when I was in high school...which I did not mind. I tend to like watching shows with actors acting kind of weird, like Spock, Bones, Sam from Stargate, and Monk.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Using the same approach as noted in the OP, does that make the following question far more reasonable than it should be?

Do you feel that the Earth is too round?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Day by day it's getting more unscientific but they shame those that point it out to be against science.

I am quiet aware that constant comparing to 1984 could mess with one's perception, similar to that sickness where you see faces in everything. That I am aware of it hint's towards me being able to judge it accordingly:

Damn I can't help it what I see coming month by month from the US government and my own government constantly reminds me of the book. It's just in different ways done.

Heck! I can not ever remember that my government put up any radio spots to explain things to us. A soft womans voice explains to me that:

"in order to fight the climate change they do a lot of thing, the only real thing that works is to make things a burden and more expensive for us. But behold slave, we're going to unburden you on other topics, like we just screwed with the electricity prices so you have some relief there"

It's # creepy and this sticks out. The tonage and wording was carefully picked and it doesn't even start with "Here's an announcement from your government", no, it flat out starts with the voice and I can imagine that someone just listening to this casually is lulled into unconsciously accepting it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I thought the Covid panic was over since the "vaccines" arrived.

I guess I thought wrong...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You know here in Canada, this is exactly how they report flu deaths every year?

And the estimates are WAY over. CBC of all outlets blew that up years ago, and I find it so funny that they're going to use the same approach for Covid. Why bother?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Guys, does Netflix still work? Can u still buy bread? Then ur grand.
My neighbour is a teacher and her life is 100% consumed with whether kids are doing exams or graded on coursework. It’s her whole life. It affects me zero% . ... and she can still buy bread ...
This too shall pass.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There are only like 42 people in Canada, most of them are named Doug and they say "eh" a lot.

#TruthBomb

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What you talking about, earth is not round, is square,

Yep, covid was not the deadly virus that CDC and Saucy fascist made out to be, actually anybody dying from pneumonia was counted as covid dead.

But hey the genie is out of the bottle and still people can can add two an two, or is two and three or four and three.

Oh, I forgot, now CDC is using "airborn covid to be the next spike and wave" yep is going airborn, but I though it was already air born, well wear your 30 mask for life even if you took the shot.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Earth is still round but the lab has engineered some little spikes so it can infect other planets.

It's estimated to infect the entire milky way by 2025 unless we pay 9000% more tax .

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Love it, right now all restrictions are out, and we can go anywhere without mask or social distancing, life is good, that is if you live in a republican state.

Covid what? yep that is what we are telling each other this days, in my neck of the wood. No that I ever did the mask thing and did not care about distancing. One year later we are still talking about in ATS and still alive and well.

Just waiting for China next virus.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Every got damn thing I said from the beginning was absolutely right.

And I'm not happy about it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The CDC has already admitted that 94% of EXISTING "covid" deaths numbers were associated with co-morbidities/pre-existing conditions, e.g. only 6% are deaths by Covid alone.

And now these clowns want to DOUBLE or TRIPLE death figures, on account that "they just know".
Where are the bodies, Einstein ?

Anything to push justification for leftist agenda, actual FACTS be damned.
edit on 7-5-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join