It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Recruit Who Hijacked Bus Full of Children Was Just Trying to Get Home, General Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is He a Product of a Democrat run Public School system ??😎

probably a ese from one of the local MS13 Gangs that joined because the gang leader wanted them to learn combat tactics so they could ambush cops and other gangs.

edit on 7-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What could happen if they brought back conscription, and Otto Mann from The Simpsons cracked during basic training.

Reminds me (although only very vaguely) of another "de-tour" of duty, when in 1995 a mentally troubled army vet stole a tank in San Diego and went on a 23 minute rampage during which he drove over 40 cars, an RV and left 5000 homes without electricity.

What I like about this animation account of his rampage, is how the soldiers on guard are reading the newspaper and having a chat, while he runs behind their backs to steal the tank. It was a long time ago, but still sad to think it ended rather tragically for the poor dude.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah, Naval boot camp is luck for the most part. You get some divisions that have softy RDCs who treat the recruits like it's Boy Scouts, and then you have the RDCs who hate their lives, hate their wives, and hate recruits that much more.

I went to boot camp in 2012, and I had some hardass alcoholic RDCs. Even then, it wasn't that bad. I got in more trouble for finding everything ridiculous, and the lack of sleep made me irritable, but there were still guys who were had enough, and decided they didn't want to do it anymore. They just got a good day long ass chewing and then no one saw them ever again.

The guy in the OP definitely screwed up though. He could have just said he was done. From what I hear from my Army buddies basic is pretty chill.
edit on 752021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ge got sick of all the micro-agressions and realized that the armed forces are basically KKK in green and so heroically escaped.

He pretty much, almost was killed due to toxic masculinity and threatening levels of testosterone.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

See, that's how you make fighters. You don't make a fighter who isn't afraid of death by talking nice and giving out worthless warnings. You hit, you punch, you drive any fear they may have right out of their soul. If you can't do that, they're more likely to hide during battle or be so afraid they freak out and get themselves killed or kill one of their own by accident.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Remember back when soldiers didn't get like this until they'd witnessed first-hand, the violence of war and death? Now in today's society, they get PTSD before basic training I guess.

Made me think of this...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Ge got sick of all the micro-agressions and realized that the armed forces are basically KKK in green and so heroically escaped.

He pretty much, almost was killed due to toxic masculinity and threatening levels of testosterone.

We can't have that. Not after 8 years of obama and now biden. We need men who get so effed up that they move into Al-Queda camps after leaving their platoon or chop their willy off and grow tits. Do that, and democrat presidents will trade 5 terrorist leaders to have you back, and the media will cover for you. Support Donald Trump, however, and you'll be shot and killed by feds while you're unarmed and you won't get a single headline with the name of your killer.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

That was perfect, hit the nail right on the head!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I always liked the morons that tried to get out of navy boot camp in San Diego back in 1970 by going over the fence into the marine boot camp at the time.

The marines kept them for a couple of weeks and then sent them back with a more understanding attitude about the navy boot camp.

I lived outside a navy base and knew just what I needed to know in boot camp before I enlisted and breezed right through navy boot camp.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join