It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending to Heaven through Seven Gates.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Wonder about the Cathar legends of Bau's favorite beer mug... where it went, and who has it now?

many scholars have nominated Montségur as the Holy Grail castle. In Wolfram von Eschenbach's epic poem Parzival (circa 1200-1210), the linguistic correlations are intriguing. His Grail castle is called Monsalvat, which is similar to Montségur and has the same meaning: "safe mountain". 

archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com...

It was given into the safe-keeping of the Cathars, and smuggled out of the last stronghold at Montségur, France, and hidden, by four Cathar women on the night of 14 March 1244.

Pretty cool that the prophecy is for now, in a way I think it has been fulfilled, in that the spiritual tides have turned, and the golden age comes anew.

So the pelican could well be a swan, and a spacecraft haha.

The reed bed is mentioned as Nanse's heavenly origin. Heard this in Egyptian references before and wondered about its meaning.

1-7The pelican (?) came forth from the holy reed-beds. It came forth from the holy reed-beds. The wise pelican (?) spent the day high in the skies. The pelican (?) cried out in the sky: its singing was sweet and its voice was pleasing. My lady ...... her pelican (?) with beauty. The mistress mother Nance ...... her pelican (?) with beauty.

In ancient Egyptian mythology, Aaru (/ɑːˈruː/; Ancient Egyptian: jꜣrw "Reeds, rushes"), known also as sḫt-jꜣrw or the Field of Reeds, is the heavenly paradise where Osiris rules. It has been described as the ka (a part of the soul) of the Nile Delta.

Guess this could again mean the field constellation, as with Enki's shrine and Freyas heaven.
edit on 20-5-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

The traditional grail of the mystery schools was a Kernos which relates to the cult of Bau, cakes and the ingredients of recipies, the High Priestess might wear one on her head, this would only become a wine goblet when the cult of Dionysus became an aspect of the greater mysteries related to Kybele in Greece.

a terracotta vessel with many little bowls stuck on to it. In them there is sage, white poppy heads, wheat, barley, peas (?), vetches (?), pulse, lentils, beans, spelt , oats, cakes of compressed fruit, honey, olive oil, wine, milk, and unwashed sheep's wool. When one has carried this vessel, like a liknophoros, he tastes of the contents

Kernos

But yes the Swan could also be taken as a ship, the Grail Castle tradition as a reflection of the Heavenly Court upon the Earth and associated with the quest for such purity, even the White Tower of the Tzarina.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Quite facinating about the Kernos, a wonderful contraption, and easy to see how it would go back to Bau, and down to the grail.

Now this association of the Grail Bearer with the mysteries of Cybele is supremely significant since it is with the cult of Cybele and Attis, her consort, that Miss Weston long since connected the Grail initiation rite.

We hear of the image of the mutilated god placed on a couch, of lamentations by night about the bier, of the bringing in of a light, the anointing of the weepers by the priest, and a pronouncement that all should rejoice because the god is healed and their salvation has come.

There is good reason to infer that the god too was anointed to bring about his renewed vitality. We hear also of a ritual feast at the beginning of the ceremony and of a ritual marriage of the initiate with the goddess at the end.

If we combine the myths about Demeter and Iasion with the mysteries of Cybele and Attis, we can explain an incredible number of features in the Grail legends.

www.scribd.com...

Figured Percival and Gawain are pretty similar, solar deities, seems to be a fair amount of overlap between them, Lancelot and Galahad. Galahad being the most modern and Christianised, celibate and without sin, seemed a bit inhuman and maybe based off monks pretending to be pure or something.

Whereas the others struggle for the grail, quest for it, fight both themselves and enemies for it, spurred on by mystic grail messangers and love for their sweethearts, and in that represent all us humans, whether we know it or not...

The book the quotes are from "Celtic Myth and Arthurian Romance" by Roger Sherman Loomis, makes a good case for the ties between Irish and Greek myth.

For it has generally been assumed that the name of Gawain, who, as we have seen, plays the role of Cuchulinn both in the rescue of the flower maiden and in the Beheading Game was derived from the Welsh Gwalchmai. To be sure, there were difficulties. No influences could be detected that would produce the n in Galvain; Rhys himself had to admit that he could not tell why a solar deity should be called “hawk of May,” presumably the meaning of Gwalchmai

edit on 21-5-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The mythos is certainly complex and enduring but it's core region was Anatolia, interestingly we can can connect the Heavenly Swan and the Abyss in that as Andrew Collins likes to point out the Pillars of Gobekli Tepe might be considered to align with Cygnus, but technically they don't as the entrances aligned to Centaurus SSE, but Cygnus is the opposite end of that axis, and so the Goddess of the Abyss had the Swan as her standard.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So that's maybe where the caucasian Eagle landed. Not the tinfoil one...

Neolithic Anatolia has been proposed as the homeland of the Indo-European language family

so the Goddess of the Abyss had the Swan as her standard

"Girl"... Ishara.

edit on 21-5-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

There is the Japanese Tale of the Heron Maiden similar to Lohengrin, when identity is revealed the pure element of mystery is lost and then they tend to just fly away, a cautionary tale to conclude with

In the Japanese folk- tale of The Heron Maiden, a young man comes across a wounded heron, and he takes it in and nurses it back to health. When the heron has regained the use of its wings, he releases it, and the heron flies away.

Time passes and the young man meets a beautiful young woman with whom he falls in love. They get married and begin living happily together. The young wife weaves a particular kind of silk brocade in which the designs appear in relief. The young man sells the fabric, and the two are able to support themselves in this way.

But the young woman places a constraint upon the man: He must never observe her while she is weaving her fabric. Of course the young man cannot resist the temptation to look, and when he does he sees a heron at the loom.

Under his gaze the heron is transformed into a beautiful woman – she is his wife.

Now that the secret has been exposed, The heron Maiden’s happy life with the young man must come to an end. The young woman bids her husband a fond goodbye, and flies away with her heron companions.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
wow
Ties in in a way with Venus ?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vetfather

It is Venus/ishtar/Inanna that is considered the Mother of that Divine child, that established the Divine Kingship upon Earth as the shepherd of the people, the Eagle was understood to carry the King up to her Heavenly place.

We passed through the gates of Anu, Enlil and Ea,
We passed through the gates of Sin, Shamash, Adad and Ishtar,
We did obeisance together, you and I,
I saw a house with windows, it had no seal
I.... and went inside.
A remarkable young woman was seated therein,
She was imposing... beautiful of feature.
A throne was set out, the ground was trodden down,
Under the throne [ ] lions were crouching,
As I went in, the lions sprang at me.
I awoke with a start and shuddered [ ]".
The eagle said to him, to Etana:
" My friend, the [ ] are obvious,
Come, let me take you up to heaven

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

The myth may indicate the translation of the tree cult from Kish which fell into sharp decline post-Akkadian period to Uruk, but i think it would horrify the Kisites that Inaana transformed the tree of herbal knowledge into a bed rather than learning to make cakes or practise medicine, but there was some association and a connection to the cult of the tavern, but as you source there was connection between fertility and the plants related to such

O heroic Utu who produces malt and beer for the alehouse
O my brother, you the lord of the fearsome glory,
Let me climb up with you to the highlands
the thing of the women, the male member, I do not know
the thing of the women, having sex with men, I do not know
the thing of the women, kissing, I do not know
On the mountain, let us feed on anything, really anything.
after we have eaten the herbs, after we have eaten the cedar

There was a linguistic connection between the Eagle and the Cedar in terms of Erin, likely from meaning high. erin.sup.musen, there's a paper looks at this and also what might be involved in transgressing the limits of Shamash or being caught in his entanglements, were the Eagle is grounded, and can perhaps no longer exit the Solar system.

Etana in Eden

The first king of Israel Saul who was a giant (head and shoulders above the rest of his countrymen)
[1Sa 9:3 KJV] 3 And the asses of Kish Saul's father were lost. And Kish said to Saul his son, Take now one of the servants with thee, and arise, go seek the asses.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The hummingbird is the most powerful. eagle a close second. Reason being, the hummingbird can ride the eagle until the edge and take flight from there.

I read that in"Spirits of the Earth" by Bobby Lake-Thom a reply to: Madrusa

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Youll for sure find this very very interesting!

open.spotify.com...

The immortality key.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join