It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General Called In to Investigate DOD's Investigation of UAPs (UFOs)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Oh yes, just what we need. The government to do an investigation of its own investigation. Our tax money going to good use.

It’s a crock anyway.

That's why IGs exist.

But who then? FBI, IRS, DOD IG, NCIS, CID, GAO etc. are all government.

Doing complex investigations, with possible crimes and referrals and indictments, on government operations regarding highly classified subjects is not a thing many organisations can do.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This "alien" reverse engineered tech has been outsourced to the private sector aerospace boys for a long time, this gives plausible deniability to the politicians sans a select few (maybe). These are deep compartmentalized black projects, most if not all politicians and military likely know nothing about.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
This "alien" reverse engineered tech has been outsourced to the private sector aerospace boys for a long time, this gives plausible deniability to the politicians sans a select few (maybe). These are deep compartmentalized black projects, most if not all politicians and military likely know nothing about.

Private companies need money, orders, customers. Esp. if they are a public company. Someone (usually the G) has to fund them.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
It is slowly happening guys..

Yeah, another couple centuries and we'll get a definite "maybe" out of the government.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I do love this stuff !
TGIF

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Who can tell me ...why the term " cannot handle the truth" has been arisen?

The core of agrument about UFO is cognitive. Cognitive dissonance is the drive for or against inside one's mental layout.

Cognitive dissonance is alike real mental melt down. One's brain will find explanation but if none fully satisfies then the melt down is perpetuated beyond all sences. It takes to be open to possibilities and new circuits will wire the brain eventually, imo.

Who can tell me, what does it mean " cannot handle the truth" ?

edit on 7-5-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

That's what $1000 toilet seats are for.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Sublant

That's what $1000 toilet seats are for.

And that's what IGs are for. And now apparently looking into.

Finally.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm actually becoming slightly optimistic after the recent headlines, but I'm probably just setting myself up for disappointment. Again.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

I suspect that some high-ranking person in the Pentagon is saying, "What the hell is going on here, and who is in charge?"

Other ideas?

www.dodig.mil...

Real interesting development there, hopefully they'll also expose all the false UFO claims made by the CIA - remember their BS about half of UFO sightings during the 50's and 60's being U-2 and SR-71 spy planes?

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

"The objective of this evaluation is to determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding UAP."

Let's hope they start by examining historical documentation from NORAD and the Defense Intelligence Agency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join