It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Bidens National Day of Prayer Proclamation Does Not Include....GOD.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thursday, May 6, 2021

Most people think I'm being over dramatic when I say the Biden administration is controlled by Satan. At the very least, "dark forces" are in charge of Joe Biden. Here is additional proof...

Like his predecessors, President Biden issued a proclamation on the National Day of Prayer this week, but one word was missing.

Both former presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump mentioned "God" in their National Day of Prayer proclamations, but Biden's proclamation never mentions God, only Americans' "many religions and belief systems" and the "power of prayer."

"Throughout our history, Americans of many religions and belief systems have turned to prayer for strength, hope and guidance," Biden's proclamation reads.

"Prayer has nourished countless souls and powered moral movements – including essential fights against racial injustice, child labor and infringement on the rights of disabled Americans.

Prayer is also a daily practice for many, whether it is to ask for help or strength, or to give thanks over blessings bestowed."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

President Biden will verbally refer to GOD or "The Thing", but neither he, nor his Satan-controlled writers, put the word GOD in his National Day of Prayer proclamation.

So who is Joe Biden praying to, and asking us to pray to? What entity? Doesn't take much imagination to figure it out, does it.

Since this nation was founded on "Godly" principles, it's likely that God will punish Joe Biden and his administration, for attempting to take America over to The Dark Side. Doing so would lead to pain and suffering of Americans. For the good of the nation, we should all pray that God gets Joe's Administration removed and replaced with one like we had from 2017 thru 2020, or better, ASAP.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most people think I'm being over dramatic when I say the Biden administration is controlled by Satan.

I don’t. I think you truly believe that.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

He prays to himself and the rest of the elite, the almighty dollar, and reigns over us with little resistance... because vast majority of the population is either dumbed down or doesn’t care.....

Much simpler answer ^

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Last time I checked I voted for a President not a Pope. Countries led by religious fundamentalists rarely do well anyhow. On the personal side I also like a little bit of separation of Church and State... I know it ain’t written in any sort of important founding document but I personally like it like that.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

You voted for “not orange man”..... lol

Religion is one of the fundamental foundations of free thought and expression......

And Biden (as much of a useless puppet he is) has the right to worship, whatever he likes....

But don’t say you’re a man “of faith” swear you’ll uphold the law and constitution..... solely based on his hand on the Bible; then not mention “God” in his “national prayer day”..... lmfao

ETA: and BREAK every “promise” made in the first 100 days lol
edit on 6-5-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Biden is Catholic.

And he doesn't mention God?

Biden is an asshole.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden is Catholic.

He’s as much a catholic as the priests that have countless molestation lawsuits on their hands.

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Last time I checked I voted for a President not a Pope. Countries led by religious fundamentalists rarely do well anyhow. On the personal side I also like a little bit of separation of Church and State... I know it ain’t written in any sort of important founding document but I personally like it like that.

If you voted for Biden, you didn’t vote for a president.
You voted for a steaming pile of sh!t.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

God's don't exist. Pray for what you want, but America is not a nation founded by a deity. It was founded by people. Divine 'christian' rights is only a way of subduing the masses without a monarchy.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Maybe he was trying to use prayer to encourage inclusivity and spiritual unity by not favoring his Catholic supporters over everyone else. The audacity is just mind boggling.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Most people think I'm being over dramatic when I say the Biden administration is controlled by Satan.

It's actually true though. The evil things Biden is doing is so in your face it doesn't matter if you deny it.

Biden is a very evil and wicked human being with decades of devotion to evil and corruption. Find one thing he's ever done that actually helped people. (Besides his own family members using your tax dollars) You can't. Desolation is Joe Biden's slogan and hallmark.
edit on 6-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Wow...this is Biden Derangement Syndrome in its purest form. I can’t wait to see how you react when we get Kamala or Stacy Abrahams elected in 2024.

edit on 6-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

God's don't exist. Pray for what you want, but America is not a nation founded by a deity. It was founded by people. Divine 'christian' rights is only a way of subduing the masses without a monarchy.

And that worked so efficiently we needed a total surveillance state
to ensure our psychopathic Godless reptile snake leaders. They
could herd us down atrocity way.

Not a good plan. Elaborate beyond belief to be such an elaborate plan
wouldn't you say?

Find a different excuse cause that one reeks.
edit on 6-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Senile old biden is soo senile he forgot what day he was supposed to be celebrating and nobody try to remind him either.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

The founding 'fathers' of the USA were more Anarchist than anything else. Let's take Thomas Jefferson for example. Not the ideal man to follow in terms of what he thought of other fellow people, but he was pretty spot on about rebellion and revolution:

"Societies exist under three forms sufficiently distinguishable. 1. Without government, as among our Indians. 2. Under governments wherein the will of every one has a just influence, as is the case in England in a slight degree, and in our states in a great one. 3. Under governments of force: as is the case in all other monarchies and in most of the other republics. To have an idea of the curse of existence under these last, they must be seen. It is a government of wolves over sheep. It is a problem, not clear in my mind, that the 1st. condition is not the best. But I believe it to be inconsistent with any great degree of population. The second state has a great deal of good in it. The mass of mankind under that enjoys a precious degree of liberty and happiness. It has it’s evils too: the principal of which is the turbulence to which it is subject. But weigh this against the oppressions of monarchy, and it becomes nothing. Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem. Even this evil is productive of good. It prevents the degeneracy of government, and nourishes a general attention to the public affairs. I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.1 Unsuccesful rebellions indeed generally establish the incroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions, as not to discourage them too much. It is a medecine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, January 30, 17872

www.monticello.org...

They weren't dumb people, they knew how fragile a republic was, and they were the ones who benefited the most from overthrowing the elites.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Wow...this is Biden Derangement Syndrome in its purest form. I can’t wait to see how you react when we get Kamala or Stacy Abrahams elected in 2024.

ROFL. Actually it isn't, it's just truth thrown in your face. And everything I said about Biden is 100% true and public knowledge.

You don't get to try and say it's TDS like with you and Trump. People like yourself just badgered on about Trump and whined about him, not because of his history or past actions, but because he said told the truth about people to their faces and that is what caused your TDS.

Apples to oranges there.

edit on 6-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Is there any compelling evidence that provides a reason not to believe Joe Biden's administration is controlled by Satan?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

*Abrams*

God bless your poor heart, you don't even know the names of the people your party insists you blindly support.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Is there any compelling evidence that provides a reason not to believe Joe Biden's administration is controlled by Satan?

I mean, probably the fact that Satan is just Aaron Reed in a costume. But I can understand your confusion, he's very convincing.
edit on 6-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. You were apparently among those tricked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join