It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo Says Baseball Fans Must be Separated by Vaccination Status

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
This won’t look good on tv when they pan the crowd and see people of color (the group highest in vax hesitancy) end up in the center field bleachers

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I lived there for 45 yrs...there has always been a rat problem, and a transit system problem, and a school system problem, and a quality of life problem, and a crime problem, and a immigrant problem....you understand now. Billions have been wasted or better yet stolen...let it crash as I have a bet it will..a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It will be like a Trump rally and never shall they pan the crowd.a reply to: Zrtst

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How many strikes does this puke get?

He's getting blood all over the plate.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As much as the controlled opposition lets him..a reply to: Randyvine

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Then we need a solar flare!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Those pictures are priceless, thank you for the laugh, now who give two rat asses what Coumo the butcher of NY have to say, that piece of trash belong in jail.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Where do fans sit who have the best antibodies of all? The ones provided by nature when the person recovered from covid-19.

In the celebrity press box by invitation only 😎

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Does anybody know how they will be "verifying" the "Haves" from the "Have Nots" ? 😧

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
how does cuomo even still have a job though?

Even better, why do people even listen to him? Or any of our so called "leaders". F em all, I tired of being told what to do. Not that I ever listened to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No doubt...a cleansing.a reply to: Randyvine

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklynha that is true. The msm didn’t want to show any people of color that were supporters in his crowd.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Why are the vaxxed so afraid of the unvaxxed?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think that’s an over generalization. I’m vaccinated and I work on the daily with people that aren’t with mask/no mask and I don’t think about it for a second.

edit on 6-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

A county over from me they use the livestock barn as a drive-thru test and vaccination center. I had to pull over and get a good laugh out first time I saw it with 4 lanes of bumper to bumper vehicles being herded through. I`ll take a pic next time I go by if they havent shut it down.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

They still have those places around? here in my area the herd thru places has been closed now for months. but I do remember the lines and people been seated outside the hospital like naughty children miss behaving.

That was hilarious to me, they even had a portable toilet for their use.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Appalling Nazi tactics are trending...

twitter.com...

Daily Wire

Office of Gov Inslee “Roadmap to Recovery” guidelines

But, but only guidance...

Under the new religious and faith based organization guidance:

Religious and faith based organizations with vaccinated-only sections are allowed to increase overall facility capacity to 50% in Phase 2.

You see where this is going. I reckon Oregon will follow suit?

Israeli Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Talk 'Global Genocide' - Powerful takeaway on the eerily parallels to the Nazi T4 program. Worth a listen.
www.youtube.com...

Summary:

Interview with Israel holocaust survivor Vera Sharav (public advocate for human rights and the founder and president of the Alliance for Human Research Protection (AHRP)) interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (German lawyer). Her message is extremely powerful and pertinent to today's rising medical fascism, under the guise of a pandemic.

"My perspective is different from others… so as a child survivor of the Nazi Reign of Terror, I learned indelible lessons about the nature of EVIL. I know the CONSEQUENCES of being stigmatised, and demonised as being a “spreader” of disease.

My perspective is informed by my experience, by the historical record, and by the empirical evidence."
- Vera Sharav

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Does Cuomo get a special section..for murderers?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why are the vaxxed so afraid of the unvaxxed?

I know

If the vaccines work and you are protected, why does anyone care if someone down the row is not vaccinated? It make zero sense. Either the vaccine will work for you or not.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So it sounds better to be not vaccinated when going to a baseball game; having all that room to yourself; who wants to be stuffed in with the crowd covid or no covid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join