It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross!-Fauci Agency Grafting Aborted Baby Scalps on Live Rats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

See what Im talking about? Fauci is that other race. I guess you could call him possessed.
They behave differently. They have no trouble lying to everyone. Fauci also flashed the Baphomet, and the Hidden Hand. He is a 33rd degree Mason and Satanist. He is Illuminati, serpent race, and he told everyone to get injections. I hope you didnt listen to him.

He’s a busy boy for sure.

Reckon Biden has some of these experimental scratch and sniff rats at the WH?

Probably his initiative to use the bits that aren’t served for snacks and nibbles.

Anybody who thinks Joe Biden lost all of his hair fetishes when he became president, is mistaken.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

See what Im talking about? Fauci is that other race. I guess you could call him possessed.
They behave differently. They have no trouble lying to everyone. Fauci also flashed the Baphomet, and the Hidden Hand. He is a 33rd degree Mason and Satanist. He is Illuminati, serpent race, and he told everyone to get injections. I hope you didnt listen to him.

Probably his initiative to use the bits that aren’t served for snacks and nibbles.

Anybody who thinks Joe Biden lost all of his hair fetishes when he became president, is mistaken.

Biden Derangement Syndrome off the scale and increasing
Captain.
Seriously, do you get paid by the post or are you on a general retainer?

This site is a travesty of what it used to be.

For shame.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Captain.

For shame.

A story about murdered babies' hair being grown on a rat's ass...and you only find "shame" when someone mentions Joe Biden?

For same.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Captain.

For shame.

A story about murdered babies' hair being grown on a rat's ass...and you only find "shame" when someone mentions Joe Biden?

For same.

Yeah. A "story". Go figure. Zzzzzz...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Captain.

For shame.

For same.

Yeah. A "story". Go figure. Zzzzzz...

You are denying that it's true?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fauci's team may have been the recipients of $4.5 million to test if Bobcat urine can sober up drunken rats.

Congress kept the recipient secret: ricochet.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Captain.

For shame.

For same.

I'm a Brit (go on trash me for that...) But the sheer level of anti Biden hysterical nonsense on here is just pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fauci's team may have been the recipients of $4.5 million to test if Bobcat urine can sober up drunken rats.

Congress kept the recipient secret: ricochet.com...

2020?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Short memory or just selective?

Because I recall not just this site, but half the planet, acting like a bunch of hyenas fighting over orange roadkill.

Coming from an ex-pat Brit I can assure you that you don’t get called out because you are British.

It’s ‘cause of something else...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Because I recall not just this site, but half the planet, acting like a bunch of hyenas fighting over orange roadkill.

Coming from an ex-pat Brit I can assure you that you don’t get called out because you are British.

No short memory here. The anti Biden hyenas on here have simply jumped the shark.

You dismiss the views of half the planet?

Hmmmm....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You dismiss the views of half the planet?/quote]

Yes.

As you dismissed the views of the other half.
edit on 5 6 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Gawd. Are we in the playground? Whatever.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You are the one calling the orange one "roadkill". I can only agree..

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You are the one calling the orange one "roadkill". I can only agree..

Metaphor Examples for Kids...

examples.yourdictionary.com...

“A metaphor is a figure of speech that is used to make a comparison between two things that aren't alike but do have something in common. Unlike a simile,”

But you knew that.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I very much doubt you’ll bother to read or comprehend the article I’m about to post, because it’s much easier to carry on like a potato to get cheap flags from the echo chamber here, but hey, maybe we’ll just go backwards in medical research because right wing god botherers would rather aborted foetuses be incinerated rather than be used for medical research.

There will always be abortions, if you like it or not.

Maybe America should be like some third world countries where parents have their baby to full term, then throw it in a ditch because it’s the wrong gender or disabled, so much better than having an abortion, eh?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Maybe America should be like some third world countries where parents have their baby to full term, then throw it in a ditch because it’s the wrong gender or disabled

They really do that in Australia?

...or do you folk still rely on dingoes to drag off your unwanted babies?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The poster is using false dichotomy as an argument.

Feeding babies to dingoes or throwing them in ditches is very bad.

So is abortion as birth control. But not quite as bad because it doesn’t nourish wild animals and litter ditches.

Just think if there were fourteen million babies in ditches so far this year!

edit on 5 6 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: BADIES DONT EAT DINGOES

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe America should be like some third world countries where parents have their baby to full term, then throw it in a ditch because it’s the wrong gender or disabled, so much better than having an abortion, eh?

A nine month abortion is different? Please tell me how?

There will always be abortions, if you like it or not.

And God will always be just.
edit on 6-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Captain.

For shame.

Small minds have small scales. Like little lizards and Gordon geckoes.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Let's ignore the pro-life/pro-choice debate that is obviously lurking under the surface of this thread.

Isn't it better that this fetal tissue is being used in medical research that can help save lives than just being thrown away?

My personal opinion is they are experimenting to bring Democrats down their new low. 🧟‍♂️

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join