It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross!-Fauci Agency Grafting Aborted Baby Scalps on Live Rats

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Think nobody on the Left gives a rat's ass about aborted babies?
Think again...Docktor Fauci does.

In fact, his NAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) spent over $430K in research, which includes buying aborted baby scalps and back skin...and grafted them on to live rat tummy's and tushies.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the federal health agency run for decades by celebrated White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, has spent over $400,000 funding a series of experiments that grafted the scalps of aborted fetuses onto living mice, studies that were meant to investigate the human skin's propensity for developing infections.

justthenews.com...

Apparently, they prefer using skin from an aborted human fetus for grafting onto live rat's bodies, because of it's unique regenerative and immunological properties.

Additionally, full-thickness human fetal skin readily engrafts onto immunodeficient mice and develops into adult-like skin due to its high regenerative capability31, 32. Furthermore, human fetal skin exhibits low levels of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) I and II expression, which results in reduced immunogenicity compared to adult skin31, 32. Thus, human fetal-derived tissues and cells provide a feasible means to develop a humanized mouse model with autologous human skin and immune system.

www.nature.com...

And...here's a fun fact...the murdered baby skin on the rat's bods actually matured into adult-like human skin, grew skin appendages and even grew the dead baby's hair.

Imagine that!

Some of the grafted fetal skin, the study notes, matured into "adult-like human skin." Some of the grafts even developed "human skin appendages," including "human hair evident at 12 weeks post-transplantation."

justthenews.com...

Check out the cool pics of dead baby hair growing on a rat's belly:
media.springernature.com...

Pretty awesome trick for something that wasn't supposed to ever be alive.

Science!

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

MAte I wont even bother clicking on the Links I'll take your word for it - I wish to retain my stomach contents

WTF every day it gets worse and worse - might need a holiday from ATS

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The more i learn about fauci and the work he's been involved with over the years, the more I'm convinced he's some kind comic book mad scientist supervillain.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just so we're clear, this research is relevant to the medical industry as a tool for treating babies who are born with deformities and require surgical correction. It's not like those iphone blender videos where people are just morbidly curious. Is it ugly and repulsive? Yes. Most medical research is ugly and repulsive.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Just so we're clear, this research is relevant to the medical industry as a tool for treating babies who are born with deformities and require surgical correction. It's not like those iphone blender videos where people are just morbidly curious. Is it ugly and repulsive? Yes. Most medical research is ugly and repulsive.

Pretty sure I was clear about it being medical research.

From OP:

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the federal health agency run for decades by celebrated White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, has spent over $400,000 funding a series of experiments that grafted the scalps of aborted fetuses onto living mice, studies that were meant to investigate the human skin's propensity for developing infections.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You were clear. But narcissists gotta make it about them.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dr Frankenstein comes to mind.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Democrats: Abort your babies. It's a right.
Also Democrats: We need more aborted babies. Its how we make our rat baby test mutants. For science.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just a thought. Is this a step in making something able to jump from rats to us?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Did you look at the pictures?

If you had, you’d see the scalp (with hair) of aborted babies growing on rats.

After looking at the pics, if you still think this is okay - I hear Dr. Faucistein is looking for interns.

The OP’s statement of ‘gross’ is befitting. Personally, I’d say appalling is more applicable.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sick, just sick. Glad I'm no part of it and have opposed it since forever.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sick,sick people.The usual comment from the peanut gallery member-it's for the greater good!
So f'ed up in the head that it always tries to excuse any of this sort of stuff.
Derranged sadistic weirdos.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If this kind of thing goes on in approved and legitimate labs using funds from federal health agencies, can you just imagine what goes on in unapproved illegitimate labs on "private islands" where weirdo billionaires and unethical scientists go to play and experiment. They probably have their own continuous source of aborted fetuses.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let's ignore the pro-life/pro-choice debate that is obviously lurking under the surface of this thread.

Isn't it better that this fetal tissue is being used in medical research that can help save lives than just being thrown away?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just wait until bald guys find out that they can grow new hair using fetal scalps.

Women could make a lot of money farming fetuses to make permanent toupees (black market, of course).
edit on b000000312021-05-06T14:34:59-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 06 May 2021 14:34:59 -0500200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This is true.

In the old days they experimented on prisoners.

The Nasties experimented on Jews, Gypsies, and such.

Now we use another “useless and unwanted” group.
Dead babies.

You are correct that it is repulsive.
It is also sick and very wrong.
It alway has been and always will be.

Damn, without generalizing, a lot of doktors are sick MFrs!
edit on 5 6 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The more i learn about fauci and the work he's been involved with over the years, the more I'm convinced he's some kind comic book mad scientist supervillain.

Super villain? Yes! Comic book?

I was thinking more along the line of James Bond super villain, but yeah, I was thinking the same.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Let's ignore the pro-life/pro-choice debate that is obviously lurking under the surface of this thread.

Isn't it better that this fetal tissue is being used in medical research that can help save lives than just being thrown away?

Ya, “waste not want not” as the saying goes.

Too bad they don’t have gold tooth fillings and aren’t big enough to use their skin for lamp shades.
edit on 5 6 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

See what Im talking about? Fauci is that other race. I guess you could call him possessed.
They behave differently. They have no trouble lying to everyone. Fauci also flashed the Baphomet, and the Hidden Hand. He is a 33rd degree Mason and Satanist. He is Illuminati, serpent race, and he told everyone to get injections. I hope you didnt listen to him.

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join