It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's Amtrak Ghost Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This chilling episode of Tales from the Cabin is told by none other than former VP and current President Joey Baby Biden himself. In this episode President Biden recounts how in 2013 or 2014 (he remembers it was his 4th or 5th year as VP) he was getting on the Amtrak when a conductor ran up to him and grabbed his cheek, prompting Biden to immediately scream out he's a friend so he wouldn't get wasted by the Secret Service (unnecessarily so as we will soon discover). The reason for this greeting was to celebrate then VP Biden's 1.5 millionth mile travelled by Amtrak visiting his mother.

You might wonder to yourself, how is such a story a true tale of terror, well this is where things get spooky. The conductor Angelo Negri had retired from Amtrak in 1993, so how could he possibly be giving VP Biden rides 20 years later, was it a ghastly ghost???? There is certainly something supernatural afoot, because both the mysterious Angelo and VP Biden were reading news articles congratulating Biden on having flown 1.3 million miles on Airforce one and two. VP Biden did not reach the million mark until 2015, years after this terrifying incident occurred. Now the truly frightening part of this story is also the most heartwarming. VP Biden was taking the train so often in 2013 and 2014 because he needed to visit his mother who was sick. Just who was VP Biden visiting though as his mother actually passed away in 2010.

Is this a story of time traveling spirits from the other side? You decide!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

you are raycist. Don't be raycist.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

fact checkers are off this week. maybe they will look into this next week, or not.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

fact checkers are off this week. maybe they will look into this next week, or not.

What should be looked into? Don't you know it's just Joey Baby being Joey Baby?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We call it lying!

That or dementia.

What does Occam's Razor leave, if applied?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It sounds like you think it unlikely Biden was speaking with a now dead conductor who was then retired for 20 years while visiting his sick mother who had been dead for years, about a news article that was not yet to be written for several years when the conversation about it took place.

Wonder why CNN and other MSM outlets think the ghost story route is more likely ...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If any political figure on the right had the same lack of mental acuity as Biden we would never hear the end of it...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
If any political figure on the right had the same lack of mental acuity as Biden we would never hear the end of it...

If it was Trump, he be impeached.
edit on 6-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't doubt Biden thinks The "Amtrak Ghost Story" happened. After all, Joe has experienced the Mandela Effect.
But in reality, that didn't really happen either.

To quote John Mulvaney:
"Now here’s an honest-to-goodness true story based loosely on fake events."

"This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid. I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto."
edit on 6-5-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you are raycist. Don't be raycist.

The poster clearly hates minorities and has no respect for authoritah. Someone needs reformed.

Now excuse me while I finish this soy latte and transition into a Ukrainian Unicorn.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I believe the term is re-education for what I need.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes indeed I do have this unpopular stance. Today I feel rebellious

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Joe is obviously existing within two worlds at the same time.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you think perhaps he is experiencing out-of-body experiences where he is ascending to a higher plane of existence, one of a spiritual rather than material nature, where time does not exist as it does here?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do you think perhaps he is experiencing out-of-body experiences where he is ascending to a higher plane of existence, one of a spiritual rather than material nature, where time does not exist as it does here?

I do.
Joe is highly spiritual...he has one foot in the grave...and the other in his mouth.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I do.
Joe is highly spiritual...he has one foot in the grave...and the other in his mouth.

It’s nothing that existential, Biden is just plain stupid.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They're just words from a democrat's mouth and should be disregarded as such.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Joe is obviously existing within two worlds at the same time.

Behold, Quantum Joe Biden!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I do.

It’s nothing that existential, Biden is just a stupid lier.

A liar is gunna lie. He IS your liar in chief!

JR Biden America’s answer to Tolkien.

Both preferred to live in a rich and magical tapestry woven from the threads of fantasy and imagination.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If Biden traveled there everyday for 1.5 million miles worth, that means he made 13,514 trips there and back. If this is true, that means Biden traveled via Amtrak, to see his sick mother, every single day for more than 18 years straight. That's 6,757 trips if he's coming from DC. If he's coming from PA, it's only 30 more miles. I'm not buying that. But whether or not he saw his old chum pinching his cheek 20 years after death, I believe that. Joe has lots of imaginary friends just like most children do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join