It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injections must stop immediately or we will be overrun by super viruses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I've been warning about this since I heard about the new mRNA messing with our immune system. I've been called anti-vax for pointing this out even though my kid and myself are vaccinated against a lot of bugs.

Fear is the worst counselor and I've seen what it does.

Thank you for posting.

Just today somebody I know called everybody refusing this vaccination anti-vaxxers, this is negative label that mispresents people that don't want "THIS" vaccination but have taken others in the past and would also take others that have solid phase 4 trials behind them. I am one of those people.
It's really sad that there is so much social pressure to potentially damage our health, if your job demands you get it or you lose your job what are you suppose to do?

It's actually like being made to play Russian roulette with this six shooter and you can keep your job, not a very nice choice to have to make.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Hecate666

Personally, my biggest concerns with this mRNA treatment mostly come down to, humans lack a full understanding about how our immune systems actually function. We know much.of it, but there's still lots we don't know. Likewise, we're only beginning to scratch the surface on knowledge about the ways the various systems in the human body interact with with eachother and foreign entities. Considering we've spent thousands of years looking at human bodies, there's still so much we don't know.

This treatment alters a fundamental system in your body, one of the most important ones, your immune system. As much as genetic and biotech engineers like to believe they know exactly what they're doing, they don't. Most genetic engineering and biotech is extremely rough and 'hacky' and we still don't have any idea of any long term consequences from any of our messing around at the level of RNA and DNA.

If history has shown us anything, everytime humanity jumps on some kind of amazing new tech and starts rolling full steam ahead without looking at consequences, especially medical tech, bad things happen to a lot of people.

Biotech is Godzilla.

We need to realise that we evolved over two million years, these viruses evolve in mere months, or even weeks. Bug spray rarely works anymore, because the sporadic breeding and short lifespan speeds up the mutation process.

Viruses will always be one step ahead.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's none of their business to even ask or know what vaccinations I got or consider to take in future. The same is true for my kid. She's vaccinated but with careful consideration. Doctors get these flyers from the vaccination manufactures, GSK and other... Sixteen different vaccination and some are combo-vaccinations.

Our doctor took his pen and stroke a lot of them out. He commented why when he did that and sometimes he said like

"this is US-strain, we don't have it and it's just diareah"
"she will contract it anyways"
"it's better she contracts it one time"
"...pox party..."

These are commercial products GSK and others want to push on us. Some vaccinations make sense but not all and certainly not without critical questions and individual judgement of the pro and contra.

edit on 9.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: pox, not measle

edit on 9.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If it's trending on ATS than you can rest assured that it won't happen

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

IMO I'm skeptical about this vaccine causing the growth of new super viruses.

But I am concerned he is correct that it will cause only one specific antibody to permanently crowd out non specific antibodies, leaving a vaccinated person more susceptible to other infections that they would have otherwise not been susceptible to.

What can you say to address my concerns?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

My guess is not a lot really, something about watching more discovery channel, the guy hasn’t been peer reviewed for a long time so must be wrong. Or your thinking is equivalent to BML holding protests on the moon.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I'm surprised no one is putting research into reversing the vaccination. haha

Once they run the course of mass vaccination around the globe and have pilfered as much coin from governments (i.e. the tax payers) then they will offer a vaccine for the vaccine. Double dip into the money well.

Last year worldwide vaccination revenues topped $60 billion. The numbers aren't in yet but I'm speculating revenues will top $1 trillion for 2021. Big pharma having a pay day like not other right now.

Source for global vaccine revenues: www.statista.com...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

you sound like you understand more of this than I do. We all had covid back in Jan 2021. So I thought why should I get a sketchey Vax, but hubby made me do it. I asked my oncologist if I should get it because I have a mutation to my jac2 gene and my bone marrow pumps out to many platelets, She said it was ok. So We got the JJ vax only one shot. yesterday, and today we are sick. Way worse than the covid we had back in Jan. So that's my 2 cents.

i

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's none of their business to even ask or know what vaccinations I got or consider to take in future. The same is true for my kid. She's vaccinated but with careful consideration.

I would argue that if you're somewhere like a school then it absolutely IS the business of everybody that you come into contact with because by withholding this information you are taking away their freedom of choice. In order to make an educated decision about whether you are a safe person to be around they need to know the facts.

It's an extreme example, but it's why you put up pictures of sex offenders who move into the area. So people know who they are an can choose whether to associate with them or not.

I'm pretty certain that you'd want to know if another child in your kids class has lice or worms, or dysentery.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

But I am concerned he is correct that it will cause only one specific antibody to permanently crowd out non specific antibodies, leaving a vaccinated person more susceptible to other infections that they would have otherwise not been susceptible to.

Coronavirus isn't new. It's a well known family of Virus that we've been dealing with since the dawn of time. In fact about 1/3 of what we call the Common Cold are actually Coronavirus. Covid-19 is merely a new strain that's different enough from what came before that our bodies don't recognize it and which is more dangerous than usual. If either of these things weren't true we'd barely even notice Covid-19. It would just be a bad winter cold outbreak somewhere in China that most Americans have never heard of.

I can reassure you by telling you that the mechanism that you are describing is pseudo-science.

Antibodies don't crowd each other out. They are produced in response to a virus and they either kill it or they don't. Once the virus is gone your body stops producing them, and any that are left over are reabsorbed into your body as waste products. So, put simply, there won't be "crowding out" because your body already has a mechanism to prevent that. Having one type of antibody doesn't effect your ability to produce another. If you get a different virus your body will try to fight it the same way regardless of what other vaccines you've had.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Totally get what you are saying.
However, what do we know about the 'novel' vaccine stopping our bodies producing our 'first line of defence' antibodies?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Im my own words, i had my 1st Pfizer jab last week and bar a sore arm for the better part of the day im just fine with my natural defences still firing on all cylinders.

Just finished putting 10 square meters of frame and decking down out the back with no immediate problems or unforeseen circumstance and those scaffolding boards i used for frame were big bastards as well.

edit on 10-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Because of COVID vaccinations, collectively we will be on a neverending cycle of vaccines and mutations.

weather.com...

India's B.1.617 Coronavirus Variant Capable of Evading Natural and Vaccine-Induced Antibodies

The researcher said that antibody evasion by B.1.617 may contribute to the rapid spread of this variant.

The sharp rise in COVID-19 cases and deaths in India over recent weeks is thought to be caused by the novel variant B.1.617, which harbours eight mutations in the spike protein.

The double-mutant coronavirus variant that has emerged in India (the B.1.617) entered certain types of lung and intestine cells with slightly increased efficiency when compared to the original wild-type strain, researchers have found.

The researchers, including Markus Hoffmann from the German Primate Center, also reported that the entry of B.1.617 into the lung and intestinal cells was blocked following treatment with soluble angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) or the serine protease inhibitor Camostat.

However, this host cell entry was not blocked by the monoclonal antibody Bamlanivimab, which has received emergency use authorisation (EUA) as a COVID-19 treatment.

Finally, B.1.617 also partially evaded neutralisation by the antibodies induced through natural infection or immunisation with the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 vaccine, a study that appeared in the pre-print repository medRxiv, suggested.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine
Alex Jones was right? Lmao you will believe anything.the failed sports caster was broke and found a away to play off the weak minded folks fears

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

I know we who dawn the tin foil hats and all. We're such a joke.
Never mind the facts that Alex has foretold a number
of events with accuracy. Who cares if he's a great source for
making people aware. People need to wake TF up and realize
what there up against in this world and Alex Jones does that.
People who don't understand what's really happening in their
world. Alex is great for taking the blinders off and providing
a wider scope to view the world.

If you don't see that then no worries. I won't ridicule your
stupidity for biting off more than you can chew and trying to
ridicule me.

edit on 11-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Who exactly are you calling an idiot?

The millions of people blindly getting this poison injected into them.

I mean is it all the Doctors with PHD's?

Which ones? The handful of government sponsored asshats promoting this nonsense, or the many HUNDREDS that have spoken out about how dangerous this is.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Coronavirus isn't new. It's a well known family of Virus that we've been dealing with since the dawn of time. In fact about 1/3 of what we call the Common Cold are actually Coronavirus. Covid-19 is merely a new strain that's different enough from what came before that our bodies don't recognize it and which is more dangerous than usual. If either of these things weren't true we'd barely even notice Covid-19. It would just be a bad winter cold outbreak somewhere in China that most Americans have never heard of.

I can reassure you by telling you that the mechanism that you are describing is pseudo-science.

Antibodies don't crowd each other out. They are produced in response to a virus and they either kill it or they don't. Once the virus is gone your body stops producing them, and any that are left over are reabsorbed into your body as waste products. So, put simply, there won't be "crowding out" because your body already has a mechanism to prevent that. Having one type of antibody doesn't effect your ability to produce another. If you get a different virus your body will try to fight it the same way regardless of what other vaccines you've had.

i dont know how antibodies and viruses work. Theory is viruses stick to dead organic material and then antibodies stick to viruses.

Stated differently, what the doc seems concerned about is this vaccine will lead your body to produce just a specific type of antibody, and become deficient in producing other antibodies.

He makes it sound like AIDS... It would cause immune deficiency.

There is evidence that the DTP vaccine does this too supported here:

"The two most prominent names, Drs. Soren Mogensen and Peter Aaby, are both vocal vaccine supporters. They were shocked when they examined years of data from a so called “natural experiment” in Guinea Bissau where 50% of children die before age five. In that west African nation, half the children were vaccinated with the DTP vaccine at three months and the other half at six months. Dr. Mogenson and his team found that girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids. While the vaccinated children were protected from Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, they were far more susceptible to other deadly diseases than unvaccinated peers. The vaccine apparently compromised their immune systems."

childrenshealthdefense.org...

In Guinea Bissau 1/3 of the residents don't have access to running water, so you can be pretty sure there will be viruses deadlier than DTP floating around those communities. Vaccinating against DTP certainly made those other deadly viruses 10 times more deadly to the vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I've been warning about this since I heard about the new mRNA messing with our immune system. I've been called anti-vax for pointing this out even though my kid and myself are vaccinated against a lot of bugs.

Fear is the worst counselor and I've seen what it does.

Thank you for posting.

I am heavily vaccinated as well. Just not for CCP-19. Not because I don't trust vaccines, but because I don't trust unproven vaccines that haven't had the benefit of years of observations for safety. Why beat this one low-impact bug just to cause a far more dangerous problem down the road?

I'm not anti-vaccine, I am anti being a lab rat. Let these scientists and doctors and manufacturers claiming it is safe test it.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Antibodies don't crowd each other out. They are produced in response to a virus and they either kill it or they don't. Once the virus is gone your body stops producing them, and any that are left over are reabsorbed into your body as waste products.

Wrong. Once you survive a disease you have antibodies to that disease for life. Their is no reason to vaccinate someone that has survived Covid-19....... Unless the vaccines are for some other reasons. Like profit or genocide.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Antibodies don't crowd each other out. They are produced in response to a virus and they either kill it or they don't. Once the virus is gone your body stops producing them, and any that are left over are reabsorbed into your body as waste products.

Wrong. Once you survive a disease you have antibodies to that disease for life. Their is no reason to vaccinate someone that has survived Covid-19....... Unless the vaccines are for some other reasons. Like profit or genocide.

Do the antibodies protect you against new and stronger strains?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join