It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injections must stop immediately or we will be overrun by super viruses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringercompanion

It won't matter at that point. If this is true then any survivors just realized how easily fear and forced vaccine cards mandated by democrats and the media reached their ultimate goal of depopulation.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Or democrats would radicalize and become bLMtifa.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Aren't we already overrun by the COVID-19 virus?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Hecate666

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

You’re talking out of your backside here, and worse yet you know it!

Here's the thing. I can prove what I am saying using decades of established mainstream science.

In contrast you're citing an anti vaxer with decades of experience in not being peer reviewed.

Here are some links explaining super bugs and their evolution.

www.cdc.gov...

www.scientificamerican.com...

academic.oup.com...

You're using Hollywood science and anti vaxxer scare stories to prey upon people's fears and ignorance, what you are saying is straight out of a cheap Sci fi movie on basic cable. That's not how evolve or mutate.

Now rather than throwing insults around how about you provide even a single reputable link to back up what you say. And by that I men someone who isn't a quack anti vaxer.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Is it painful being that stupid?

I hope so.

Here's a link to a peer review journal entry that backs me up.

Can you provide one that contradicts me?

academic.oup.com...

Why not just go the whole hog and tell me that witches cause Covid?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses
www.healthline.com...
Could some vaccines make diseases more deadly? | Science | AAAS
www.sciencemag.org...
Virology: the problem with ‘leaky’ vaccines
www.ft.com...
Are Vaccines Making Viruses More Dangerous? | IFLScience
www.iflscience.com...
Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com...
Leaky vaccines could lead to more virulent pathogens - ECR Community
ecrcommunity.plos.org...
'Leaky' Vaccines May Create Stronger Viruses
www.newsweek.com...
The dangers of weak corona-vaccines
www.dw.com...
Leaky vaccines promote the transmission of more virulent virus
epidemics.psu.edu...
edit on 7-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

This comes as no surprise to me.

Maybe now certain people will understand why Alex Jones has
been losing his mind for twenty years.

HE'S BEEN RIGHT ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LINE.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Honestly i feel like i could see this a mile away.

But what can you say? No-one would listen to you anyway. Friends, family members, politicians, doctors.... not a single person would listen because they all think its crazy crap.

To be honest if this actually happens then the world is in for a shock. So for instance all the armed services of america have been vaccinated right? Thats mandatory right? So all the all the armed forces of the most powerful military end up dying or sick or very sick.... so do other militaries in other countries... easy pickings for the second and third best type of militaries who don’t use the same vaccines....

Imagine if half of all Americans start dying from other sickness all of a sudden... within a year or two....

Currently Australia has about 9.8% of the population vaccinated. There goes the housing boom, military is probably screwed.... right open for invasion.

Israel is trying to get that 100% vaccinated.

Entire countries get destroyed. Ripe for the taking. Easy pickings.

If these mRNA vaccines screw with your immune system so much that in the end you die from it....
Take China for instance. Not using these mRNA vaccines but old r type of vaccines... whilst not great at defending against the virus currently... it still doesnt destroy your immune system. They have the more general type of vaccine protection. Not specific in the sense of the things talked about in the video.

Taiwan easy for the taking, other mRNA vaccinated countries easy pickings...

Also housing booms in countries go bust. Cheap housing.

Economies go bust, world wide. Markets go bust, countries go bust.

World wide pandemonium.

What better force to step in than a world wide government coming to rescue all and helping the survivors.... but introducing the agenda long desired... power transferring to those higher up....
edit on 7-5-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

In contrast you're citing an anti vaxer with decades of experience in not being peer reviewed.

Firstly I’m not the OP and I’m not citing anyone, try adjusting your reading glasses.
Secondly you are wrong claiming that misuse of antibiotics cause other bugs to mutate into super bugs and not the bugs they were intended for, the ones actually making you sick. It doesn’t work like that, antibiotics work systematically, it is the the thing making you sick in the first place that builds up resistance if you don’t complete the course properly that is the concern. It is well known.

Also claiming the guy who is cited in the OP is an anti vaxer is ridiculous! At least he has been peer reviewed and has far more knowledge on the subject than you do. It’s clear what your motive is here. Even your user name is a pathetic attempt at trying to fit in. Go back to Twitter or Reddit and circle jerk with the other paid posters pushing globalist agenda. Nobody cares what you have to say here clearly.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Or democrats would radicalize and become bLMtifa.

You mean that they didn't?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You imply they did?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Firstly I’m not the OP and I’m not citing anyone, try adjusting your reading glasses.
Secondly you are wrong claiming that misuse of antibiotics cause other bugs to mutate into super bugs and not the bugs they were intended for, the ones actually making you sick. It doesn’t work like that, antibiotics work systematically, it is the the thing making you sick in the first place that builds up resistance if you don’t complete the course properly that is the concern. It is well known.

Also claiming the guy who is cited in the OP is an anti vaxer is ridiculous! At least he has been peer reviewed and has far more knowledge on the subject than you do. It’s clear what your motive is here. Even your user name is a pathetic attempt at trying to fit in. Go back to Twitter or Reddit and circle jerk with the other paid posters pushing globalist agenda. Nobody cares what you have to say here clearly.

You've not cited anyone or linked to anything, or provided any explanation of how I'm wrong or what the right answer might be.

You've not even said what you think my user name references (it's actually from an old video game called Zombies ate my neighbor, BTW, nothing to do with what you're thinking).

Your just full of non answers back up by nothing.

Link, please, or go back to lurking.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
With anything that gets posted on this site, I will always keep an open mind to it. Bigfoot, UFO's, Aliens, Space Civilization, yada yada yada, but being someone who works in healthcare and have many sources that I trust, I will tend to lean towards the common sense side of things for now. Or at least my version of common sense lol.

I'm not trying to combat what people are saying but to me it's absolute ridiculous. I'm sorry but that's just my feeling with it right now. Again, I have many Doctors that I've known and trusted for over 15 years that I am basing this off of. Now of course, they could be wrong as well, but they know a hell of lot more than I do.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just the fact that they are pushing this stuff on people, spending billions of dollars on ‘vaccine campaigns’, offering new car raffle tickets, free beers, even money for ppl to take this frankenshot should be enough to give anyone pause.

They have proved over the last year, and even before then, that people’s health and well being is not the issue. This whole COVID thing is about nothing more than keeping and expanding their own power and control over the populace, and also maybe getting started on that first commandment on the Georgia guidestones.

I feel bad for the millions of idiots who are gonna basically die from a bad case of aids. Some of my family included.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm one of those idiots with the Moderna vaccine. When will I die? Will Safemoon hit a dollar before then? Because that payout would buy me one hell of a funeral.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am still feeling amazing after my second moderna shot. Back to bowling back to mountain climbing. All my friends who are fully vaxxed say the same. A new energy came with it. I am off my daily oxygen, been on that for 9 years. My a1c was 7. It was 11. Potassium and calcium deficiencies have corrected. I would never have dreamed my life could be this quality again, but here I am.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not everybody agrees...Addressing Geert Vanden Bossche’s Claims

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
This Edward Nirenberg? Bwahahaha!

Link to Instagram account

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

You’re talking out of your backside here, and worse yet you know it!

Here's the thing. I can prove what I am saying using decades of established mainstream science.

Here are some links explaining super bugs and their evolution.

www.cdc.gov...

www.scientificamerican.com...

academic.oup.com...

You're using Hollywood science and anti vaxxer scare stories to prey upon people's fears and ignorance, what you are saying is straight out of a cheap Sci fi movie on basic cable. That's not how evolve or mutate.

Now rather than throwing insults around how about you provide even a single reputable link to back up what you say. And by that I men someone who isn't a quack anti vaxer.

Then do tell, if science is such a factor, then why did Ivermectin never get introduced as an alternative to mRNA vaccines, considering there have been over 30 peer reviewed studies and about 270 active trials through the world were the effectiveness against SARS-COV2 and cut infections and deaths by 75%??

Peer-reviewed study: Ivermectin cuts COVID infections, deaths by 75%

Are Medical Journals Withholding Publication of Ivermectin Studies?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If the OP was correct wouldn't we already be dead from super flu viruses since billions get vaccinated every year for them? I think the key point with COVID is it was a nuevo virus and so the body had zero T-cell defense. It is quickly turning into a non-nuevo virus so the body will be close even with mutations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join