It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest with Mr. Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I thought I'd toss this on the fire. Mr. Bill's amazing achievements
surpass that of any human being that ever lived as he continues
to be a visionary even in fields he should know nothing about.

Maybe money can't by love. But it seems it can buy elevation in
a respected academic field such as virology, With no training at
all he has surpassed all peers in the field. He seems to have
risen to the level of authority with the highest regard.

Doesn't that make you wonder why? Why did he jump from soft
ware to vaccines. He could've done nothing. Or anything else but
he put himself in a position that I'm sure would make good ole
Dad proud.

Bill Gates the son of a known eugenicist is telling us

"There certainly are going to be more pandemics"

Then why even get vaccinated? So we can do more of this you
Bozo MF talking out the side of my neck. I say green light on
Bill Gates.

But we might freak out if UFOs are real?

If we're being used for experiments now? Then things can only get worse.

+13 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I never met Gates and I never even watch him on TV either. But I have feelings of violence when I see his smirking face and that sweater. He's like a demented Mr. Rogers I want to beat the pulp out of. I'm not a violent person, but I don't think he bleeds like normal people and I want to find out if his does.
edit on 6-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You may find there's a long line of people in front with exactly the same curiosity.

It's the kind of face that's just begging for it. That's before we get on to the stuff he actually does.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Why did he jump from software to vaccines.

Aren't the new mRNA vaccines like programming for the body?

Welcome to the new M$ world.

edit on 6-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: brevity

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
"There certainly are going to be more pandemics"

Why?

“Because I’ll make sure of it......”

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I never met Gates and I never even watch him on TV either. But I have feelings of violence when I see his smirking face and that sweater. He's like a demented Mr. Rogers I want to beat the pulp out of. I'm not a violent person, but I don't think he bleeds like normal people and I want to find out if his does.

I think ol Fred Rogers might agree with you.

I can't be certain without the audio, but reading his lips, I think he may be saying "Bill Gates".

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

I'd love to see a body language expert analyse his gestures.
I've got a few books on it and ,from my understanding , he appears to be showing slight stress signal caused by the internal conflict between his speech and his thoughts.
He's lying.

As I say, I'm no expert and he could just feel uncomfortable speaking in public or being subject to questions he'd rather not answer for other reasons but he also appears to like attention.

Politicians give themselves away quite often. Some of them seem to have had a bit of coaching but they then repeat or over exaggerate gestures that should signify openness and honesty. This gives an unnatural feel to their performance and attracts attention to them in the opposite way than they intended.

Either way, the guy gives me the creeps.

edit on 652021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What makes Bill Gates an expert on these things? I thought he was a software developer by training.

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
Aren't the new mRNA vaccines like programming for the body?

They aren't vaccines. Please stop repeating the lie.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Bill could have been the mysterious money behind the Georgia Guide stones and his beliefs might reflect with the tenets on those stones. Anyone familiar with the stones knows that %90 of Earths population would have to perish to match the fantasized population inscribed on them.

What if he is trying to fulfill those tenets?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

They aren't vaccines. Please stop repeating the lie.

Okay, well what are they then?

Edit: inoculation? -- etymology: from horticultural usage meaning to graft a bud.

edit on 6-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Well, just think about it for a moment. Here is a person who has dedicated his entire life to replacing people with machines. In order to accomplish this quest he first had to make people so addicted to machines that they would "fear" they can't live a day without them. Then, slowly but surely, the machines would start taking on the roles of people entirely.

Can you imagine the near meltdown which would ensue if Micro-shaft products all just stopped working...for a single day??? The world would implode! Can you imagine getting a burger at McDonald's if the magical cash register stopped working and workers had to actually collect money and count back change themselves?? It would be complete chaos!

Gates' entire life has been about carefully weaving his creations into the DNA of society, the fabric of culture and reality. The actual product was never as important as ensuring people's dependence on it was.

What we're seeing now with Gates is just another chapter in the same book, but this time from a medical angle rather than an electronic one. The very fabric of his DNA is about creating, and maintaining, dependence on his products. It wasn't about the money, that part was easy, it was all about the power.

To this day Micro-shaft practically gives away its products, just to ensure it's their products you see every time you log in. When was the last time you bought a laptop or a PC? Did you notice the cost of that device with no OS, compared to the cost with a Microsoft OS??? The machine with no OS costs more, but how could this be? Simple...power. They know if you go home with their OS, you will likely buy their apps, and you will continue to do so for life. Power. But that death-grip has been weakening lately. There are now alternatives...**GASP!** Other viable OS's exist now, things like LINUX...time to move on.

So, is it really that much of a surprise that now Gates wants to insert himself in your very day to day survival?? And what better way to do that than crown yourself King of the medical world? How long before we see "Bio-Shaft Corporation" make an IPO? (I'd actually be surprised if it doesn't already exist!)

Gates is the living embodiment of Skynet.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Bill could have been the mysterious money behind the Georgia Guide stones and his beliefs might reflect with the tenets on those stones. Anyone familiar with the stones knows that %90 of Earths population would have to perish to match the fantasized population inscribed on them.

What if He/They didn't/don't have a choice? What if he/they knew something and had to make a decision on grand scale whether its obvious or not. Maybe not for the People but for the Race or even the Planet...

*shrugs*

Definitely hope its not just greed!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

It’s possible that they don’t feel they have a choice. Maybe outside influences or just instilled beliefs.

When someone has the power and influence such as Bill we may need to figure out his exact beliefs or what he is willing to do to accomplish them before his death.

Maybe he’s aware of an oncoming disaster, if so I don’t think keeping it secret and trying to prepare us unwittingly is the way.
edit on 6-5-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Not sure how Bill made the jump from Computer software to Healthcare.

A little bit about his father William Gates Sr. His father too was a businessman and made the leap to healthcare as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

CareerEdit

Gates co-founded the law firm Shidler McBroom & Gates in 1964, which later became a part of Preston Gates & Ellis LLP (PGE). He practiced with the firm until 1998, when it was merged into the firm now known as K&L Gates. During his career he served as president of both the Seattle/King County Bar Association and the Washington State Bar Association.

Gates served on the boards of numerous organizations in the Pacific Northwest, including the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, King County United Way and Planned Parenthood.In 1995 he founded the Technology Alliance, whose mission is to expand technology-based employment in Washington.

In 1998, Gates retired from Preston Gates & Ellis. He served for 15 years on the Board of Regents for the University of Washington, and until his death was a co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which his son Bill and his daughter-in-law Melinda founded. He served as a director for the bulk retail corporation Costco Wholesale from 2003, and was a founding co-chair of the Pacific Health Summit. He served as an Honorary Chair for the World Justice Project. The project works to lead a global, multidisciplinary effort to strengthen the Rule of Law for the development of communities of opportunity and equity.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(India)_Trust

The Naz Foundation (India) Trust is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) in that country that works on HIV/AIDS and sexual health. It is based in the Indian capital of New Delhi.

It is a Delhi-based organization that has been at the forefront of the battle against Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code that discriminates against individuals based on their sexual orientation. The organization was established in 1994 with the primary aim of serving various communities by responding to the issue of HIV/AIDS, raising awareness about prevention, providing care and support to children and people with HIV, and removing stigma and discrimination against them.

Many wealthy people have taken the Health Initiatives/philanthropy move later in life.
Money doesn't always equal common sense brains though.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If he paid for them is a different discussion all together. He does seem to go along with the ideas. He very well may be attempting to push those results.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Gates: "You don't want the profit motive to be involved"
Whats your excuse then Bill?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Gates: "You don't want the profit motive to be involved"
Whats your excuse then Bill?

He probably just means that he doesn't want the profit motive talked about. As in - not involved in the conversation.

Takes a bit of shine off his gleaming, self appointed, fake halo.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As soon as their divorce was announced, I thought, ‘What does Linda know, that she doesn’t want to be a part of???’ Would she dare to cross Bill, if she has better morals than he does? Is it a stretch to even wonder if she isn’t privy to everything that Bill does? Even if she is, could she go along with everything up to a certain point & then suddenly change her mind? Would she even let on, or would she just say that she wasn’t happy anymore?

It would have to be pretty bad to think divorce after 27 years. Something seems fishy?! Would ‘they’ dare to suicide her if they were worried that she knew too much, or would start talking? Seems like he’s in so deep that she would almost have to be a knowing part of everything.

WOQ

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Could be a divide and conquer strategy. Like when a company gets broken up only for the spinoff companies to become bigger and wealthier than the original single company. Split their assets while each of them manages an aspect of 'the Gates empire.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join