It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with this Obsessive Mask Fetish at the White House.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This clowns in the white house have to support the dictatorial and fascist regimes in the democrat states stepping all over citizens right. I guess that will be my second choice of reasons why they are perpetuating the diaper wear.

I think the vaccine coming online during the Trump administration caught Biden and his handlers by surprise. Fauci had assured everyone that late Spring 2021 was when a Covid-19 vaccine would likely be approved.

The mask thing might be part of a pre-designed plan that didn't include a vaccine being available.

Maybe Biden is awaiting mask guidance from his handlers. It's obvious that's not the CDC.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: carewemust

Poor old Joe...

BREAKING:

Sadly, Joe Biden's mental decline continues..

"My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her.

I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did."

The problem: Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator.
Creepy Story told by Joe last Friday: www.foxnews.com...

Biden doesn’t have a clue as to what he is saying about any subject.
Trump embellished a lot, maybe too much but this clown makes sh!t up about everything.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Compare to what? The previous administration fetish with actually getting COVID? Lol... I love this place!!

Getting Covid is a Fetish? I suppose it could be to some people.

I'm certainly glad I got it, recovered, and now have anti-bodies the natural way.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bicent

Fear of Mexicans.

Fear of immigrants.

Fear of Muslims.

Fear of communists.

Fear of "others."

Wearing a mask is not a sign of fear. It is a sign of respect. Respect of a disease which kills. Respect for others.

Not fear.
Detest of illegal and unconstitutional acts.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This one gets easier by the post.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Poor Joe.
Reminds me of the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz
"If I only had a brain "

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
But that not the basis of the OP. I can care less if you wear a mask or not. I choose to do it most of the time but not all the time. This judging of people because what they personally choose to do with mask is ridiculous on both sides.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Insinuating nothing. The member to whom I replied has previously posted parts of their personal history and how they have changed. I'm taking them at their word.

Personal experience can be a factor in behavior, don't you think? Respect for others is not submission to anything.

edit on 5/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari

Poor old Joe...

BREAKING:

Sadly, Joe Biden's mental decline continues..

"My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her.

I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did."

The problem: Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator.
Creepy Story told by Joe last Friday: www.foxnews.com...

Biden doesn’t have a clue as to what he is saying about any subject.
Trump embellished a lot, maybe too much but this clown makes sh!t up about everything.

If Joe Biden suddenly switched parties, the Mainstream Media would have "breaking news" every day about his unfitness for office....and it would be true!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Bicent

Fear of Mexicans.

Fear of immigrants.

Fear of Muslims.

Fear of communists.

Fear of "others."

Wearing a mask is not a sign of fear. It is a sign of respect. Respect of a disease which kills. Respect for others.

I agree; out of respect to others wear your mask when you are in prolonged contact with others in an enclosed space.

When your in the great outdoors its a little weird at this point.

The Whitehouse is trying to use fear to get people to do what they feel is responsible. The ends might be noble but the means erase all the good intentions.

And at this point its also a bit dangerous. The Whitehouse's approach is what is leading to the decline in vaccinations. Who wants to use a new and rushed vaccination when it doesn't even help return the country to normal?
edit on 5-5-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not stupid. Nor am I ignorant.
You insinuate that I am. I resent that.

I know, you prefer to do the insinuating. This is my favorite post of the day and I can't help but think of

You see a lot, doctor. But can you point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don't you – why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see? Or maybe you're afraid to...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The CDC never mandated mask use outdoors except in certain crowded situations where social distancing could not be possible, they recommended that people wear masks under certain conditions. Biden does not even know what was going on. Indoors yes, under certain conditions they were mandated.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Fairly recent article on the subject:

www.rheumatologyadvisor.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Whats with this Obsessive Mask Fetish

"you must obey, we know best"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Thank you I guess I messed up asking that question.

Apologies Phage and all the way around!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join