It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ to “get involved” with Arizona Audit.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Guess Arizona got the Whitehouse worried.

DOJ about to move in on the audit and “get involved”

Seems like a states right issue. All other powers revert to the state. But hell, we gave up living by the Constitution a long time ago.

Wonder if this is the feather that breaks the camels back.

I’ve always loved my country and my heart is breaking watching now.

Links: Gateway pundit quoting az news 15

+32 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Arizona needs to call in state police to secure that audit.

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I believe they already have.

Edit to add:
The Rangers are: Link
edit on 5-5-2021 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Hopefully they don't allow the feds anywhere near it.

+26 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Word is they found something.

Something Big.

Now comes the mass coverup !!

edit on May-05-2021 by xuenchen because: ❌😉❌

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw the Twitter quote stating they found it.

But I’m so burnt by the last election I will believe it when I see it.

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Can someone explain exactly how the feds have any right to get "involved" without clear, expressed permission?

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bidens America, what did y'all expect? I've been following the AZ audit and there has been resistance and obstruction like crazy.

I've also heard that they've found something. Rest assured, everything is being documented, recorded and uploaded on the spot, even as we speak. Just in case a group of Feds decide to waltz in and try to take materials....

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I expect Democrats to interfere.

So far they tried to get it stopped in court. That didn’t work so they got the judge to quit.

They have now changed to a judge that needs to recuse himself he’s so involved with the Democrats. Not that I expect that to happen.

Now the Whitehouse is sending in DOJ.
edit on 5-5-2021 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect error

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Lincoln Precedent: Suspend protections to the states to expand Federal Power. See also seat belt laws, national speed limit and 21 for alcohol and tobacco purchases...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you want clarification regarding the involvement, it's not a heck of a lot.

In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann, the head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division said the Senate's farming out of 2.1 million ballots from the state's most populous county to a contractor may run afoul of federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of elections officials for 22 months.

And Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Pamela S. Karlan said that the Senate contractor's plans to directly contact voters could amount to illegal voter intimidation.

Karlan wants Fann to lay out how the Senate and its contractors will ensure federal laws are followed. She pointed to news reports showing lax security at the former basketball arena where the ballots are being recounted by hand.

Fann said Senate attorneys were working on a response she promised to share when it was completed.

WDIV

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I imagine that, if/when AZ (and a handful of other states) discover actual evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, the "establishment" (Democrats plus a handful of RINOs) would slap a top secret clearance on all of it in the name of "national security" and prosecute/publicly discredit anyone who tried to expose the findings.

This entire #hole of a nation is just a big ass powder keg right now... any open flame could catch it and make all of it go "boom" in the blink of an eye.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Let me fix that for you “it’s not a heck of a lot TO START.”

Sure they might start small to try to not cause an uproar. Once precedence is set that they are involved then they move in and do more and more.

The last 4-12 years have shown the Democrats have weaponized almost every us agency.

As a libertarian, I’m all for getting rid of almost all those permanent agencies. The federal government was designed to be small and states to have all rights not initially assigned. The Federal government is now a bloated, gluttonous, ravenous beast that needs to be dismantled back to its original intention.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

www.azmirror.com...

Justice Department raises concerns with audit

Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, said the department had two major concerns with the audit. 

First, Karlan said federal law requires state and local election officials to safeguard and preserve election records. 

If the Senate designates someone else to serve as a custodian for election records, which must be maintained for 22 months, the Civil Rights Act of 1960 requires “administrative procedures be in place giving election officers ultimate management authority over the retention and security of those election records, including the right to physically access” them, Karlan wrote. 

Maricopa County officials wouldn’t allow the Senate to conduct its audit at county facilities, and have refused to participate in any way. The audit is being overseen by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based cybersecurity company with no experience in elections..

So it would seem it is the Maricopa County officials who have created the DOJs first issue. The problem should be simple for them to correct by requiring the Maricopa County officials to be involved in the audit and require the use of county facilities.

Any deviation from this simple solution can only be seen with skepticism in the motives of the DOJ. It would be unfortunate if the Democrats politicized the DOJ after they and the news media have been crying about it ad nauseam the last 4 years.

The other concern cited in the letter involved possible violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. The statement of work for Cyber Ninjas called for the audit to “identify voter registrations that did not make sense” and knock on voters’ doors to confirm their registration information, as well as plans to conduct an audit of voting history in at least three precincts “with a high number of anomalies.” Those plans would require audit workers to visit the homes of voters to determine whether they voted in the 2020 general election.

Karlan said that raises concerns that audit workers might engage in voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act. 

“Past experience with similar investigative efforts around the country has raised concerns that they can be directed at minority voters, which potentially can implicate the anti-intimidation prohibitions of the Voting Rights Act. Such investigative efforts can have a significant intimidating effect on qualified voters that can deter them from seeking to vote in the future,” Karlan wrote.

This issue on the other hand is a bit more problematic for the audit. However how do you conduct an investigation with out canvassing? Its getting a bit tiring watching the left call people "racist" as a means to further their political agenda. Here they are preemptively calling audit workers racist before they have even begun their jobs.
edit on 5-5-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

The DOJ was weaponized long ago ago by Obama's "wingman"

The swamp creatures just don't need to lurk in the shadows anymore.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Word is they found something.

Something Big.

Now comes the mass coverup !!

More than what the Congressman said last Friday? "We found what we were looking for"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Auditing companies try to protect their methods, just like pharmaceutical companies do.

Didn't a so-called "judge" tell the Arizona auditor to reveal its methods?

Now the Dept of Justice can come in and classify everything secret, "Biden DOJ eyes only"?

That's what they did with evidence that Senator Joe Biden raped Tara Reade. It's all sealed now.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This entire #hole of a nation is just a big ass powder keg right now...

With a sprinkle of The Jerry Springer Show and a dash of pro wrestling.
edit on 552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

DOJ to “get involved” with Arizona Audit.

And where are the clowns ?
Quick send in the clowns !
Don't bother they're here ...

Barbara Streisand - Send in the Clowns
edit on 5/5/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I saw something earlier today that said they found almost 1 million fraudulent votes or something like that.
But damned if I can remember where I saw it, too much crap was going on today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join