It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden loses it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So this isn't actually a joke or a prank but you will be forgiven for thinking it is:

For extra comedy value, check out the comments on YouTube.

On a serious note, it isn't really funny. In fact it's quite tragic but for now, we can only make the best of it.
edit on 552021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What affected me most, was this video using the camera to affect your perception of what he's saying. For the weak minded.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And 81 million people supposedly voted for that bumbling idiot.

Cuz it feelz so goooooood!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What affected me most, was this video using the camera to affect your perception of what he's saying. For the weak minded.

So that isn't Joe Biden losing his marbles in public then?
It''s just the spooky camera angles?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If they actually injected that MRNA into him, he would have died right away.

He did not get vaccinated!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It would be funnier if he wasn't flying the proverbial plane that is the country into the ground.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
It would be funnier if he wasn't flying the proverbial plane that is the country into the ground.

Hence my disclaimer in the OP.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

A saying comes to mind :
"BBetter to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
original person quoted is not verified

Biden does .
edit on 5/5/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I give it six months max, before he croaks and they usher in Kamala. No way they let this fool carry on for any longer than that.

And he just did a great job of ostracizing all his millionaire buddies. Who else does this fool hang out with? Blue collars? I don’t think so...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I’m sure you are right, no matter the camera angle we still see an idiot. Who knows what Dr Strange is injecting into this fool.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It could be argued that the weak-minded amongst us would use the way the video was produced as a distraction to the fact that our president is sitting there acting like he should have control over the uber-wealthy's money in order to redistribute it to other people.

What affected me most was the fact that our president is getting angry because he doesn't think that the wealthy should be able to keep their own earnings and that he thinks that he knows best on how much they should be compensated.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That clip is so heavily edited, it could give someone a seizure... but even with all that editing, I still didn’t witness a melt down.

Personally, I think some of you people are just owned by an extremist political ideology. You’ll just always see whatever confirms your political ideology... it’s borderline psychosis.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I didn't really see where he lost it. He slurs his words like a drunk from time to time but that's about all I saw.

I think when you post this kind of stuff you somehow manage to make him seem like he is not as bad as he is. It's counter productive in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

True.

Ugh. The 2020's just keep giving.

Like a knife attack in an alley. It just keeps coming. Into the gut, over and over.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What is wrong with you? How can you keep making excuses for this slug of a human being? Is it pride? Are you just too afraid to admit you’ve been carrying water for a crazy asshole? Trust us- we will respect you if you man up and admit this guy is a joke of a person.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"I think most of you understand what I'm saying."

Sadly, he actually believes that↑

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Biden means a lot to the weak minded.
There are supposedly 81 million weak minded people in this country.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Joe Biden loses it.

Joe Biden never had it.
But he thinks he did.
Now , if he could just find it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

That clip is so heavily edited, it could give someone a seizure... but even with all that editing, I still didn’t witness a melt down.

Personally, I think some of you people are just owned by an extremist political ideology. You’ll just always see whatever confirms your political ideology... it’s borderline psychosis.

Agree, the amount of cut scenes in it is tremendous.

I think the guy is an empty suit idiot and the embodiment of everything he pretends not to be but c'mon man!

I don't even completely disagree with what he's saying, he's insinuating there should we some type of wealth cap. Is that such a bad idea once you've made...I dunno, $10M? $5M? Seriously, who needs that much money? Wealth surpasses a point of self preservation and enables self actualisation at a much lower threshold. The rest is sinful greed.
edit on 552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join