It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘You’ll never be white’- Driver goes on racist rant against deputy during traffic stop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
The next white Hispanic

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
What the heck, bigot

It's the truth, Anglo's gave us jellied eels, my people gave you lasagna. You have no argument.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Limits to the options. Just imagine the lack of options that led to hakaarl and surstromming. You can't blame folks for not having a Mediterranean climate to facilitate culinary genius.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Evidently she has a history of filing false ones.

Shes just another Karen

Or is it " ShaKay'ron" now

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You can't blame folks for not having a Mediterranean climate to facilitate culinary genius.

I most certainly do, that's why I'm a cuisine bigot. Move if you live in a country that has 'ice' in it's name.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Definitely not a white woman...

She looks and talks lily white, and hates the police like all lily whites do. That's why she's blurred out and her name isn't released, because she's so white. /sarc

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Some people believe that if they give the cops a hard time, they will get off with getting a ticket.

I am always polite to the cops when they pull me over, The first thing I ask is if I did something wrong. Sometimes it is a burnt out taillight, which I fix within a day, sometimes it is I was going a little over the speed limit. Most times being polite gets you a reduced ticket if you are doing something wrong like five over on the speed limit, having something not right on your car gets you a fixit ticket, which to me is a reward for being nice compared to a ticket for speeding. They often do not see the burnt out taillight or a mirror that is cracked till after they put their lights on and you hit the brakes.

I got pulled over one time for doing five over, the cops put their lights and siren on, the stereo was blasting and I couldn't hear a thing, I asked the guy how long he was following me with the lights and siren on and he said six blocks. I told him I was sorry, that I should not have had the stereo that loud. I asked him why he pulled me over and he said he and the other cop had a bet on how long before I pulled over and that his partner now owed him lunch. It was a good thing he won, because if his partner would have approached me after losing the bet, I would have had a ticket. We did not have beer in the car and nobody was smoking pot at the time, he said he would have given me a ticket if we had been doing that. He was in a good mood, after all, he got a free lunch....and told me he never wants to see me with that stereo so loud, it was a distraction from being able to drive and if it was an ambulance behind me, it could have been a major issue.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can't blame folks for not having a Mediterranean climate to facilitate culinary genius.

I most certainly do, that's why I'm a cuisine bigot. Move if you live in a country that has 'ice' in it's name.

I hear the Vikings were mean, mean men ... just sayin'

link   
A Teacher and she is a Karen God help us.

It's official I could not be a Police Officer , I would have lost it on that lady.

link   

He's better of not being white, the food is better that way.

I disagree. I'll take corndogs over anything else all day long. Maybe it's because I'm an LSU fan or maybe it's because I'm white.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Maybe it's because I'm an LSU fan or maybe it's because I'm white.

I'm thinking it's a little of both

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're a regular Archisimo Bunkeroni.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The next white Hispanic

Like ol George... But not the one who got the golden casket and a sooper speshul funeral 8 times... Nope, not that one. I'm talking about the Hispanic white supremacist, George Zimmerman.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
She has like 3 different names. She works at West LA College. As a teacher.
Her names are kalunda rae iwamizu. Kalunda jenkins. And kali cross.
Not sure which ones real but probably jenkins, because the others make her sound more black.

edit on 5/5/2021 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2021 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
You're a regular Archisimo Bunkeroni.

I may steal that one.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Only an idiot thinks that if they give the cops a hard time they'll let them off.

That's the number one way to get a ticket in the first place and then some.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
A Teacher and she is a Karen God help us.

It's official I could not be a Police Officer , I would have lost it on that lady.

I was speaking to my aunt the other day and she was trying to convince me to go up to New York cop. I was like do you even know me? lmao

Apparently they're hurting for people so bad they bumped up the benefits.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I was speaking to my aunt the other day and she was trying to convince me to go up to New York cop. I was like do you even know me? lmao

Apparently they're hurting for people so bad they bumped up the benefits.

You should definitely be a NYC cop, I will smart mouth you and then you can give me the 'and then some'.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What the heck, bigot

It's the truth, Anglo's gave us jellied eels, my people gave you lasagna. You have no argument.

You mean to tell me your people are responsible for Chef Boyardee? I aughta pay some white man to come up there and whack you off, whack you right off. I can't stand the smell of the Chef's lasagna, smells like puke, but my 4 year old can scarf down a can of that crap in minutes.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
You mean to tell me your people are responsible for Chef Boyardee?

Uh, no, that's what happens when the honky's get into the recipe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join