It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the vaccine work?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As I listen and watch the actions of our leaders, it seems like the overall message I'm getting is that the vaccine doesn't work.
Yesterday we heard Cuomo proudly try to shame young people into getting the vaccine by (this really happened) telling them they could kill their grandma. (that from the guy who killed 15000 grandparents)

But regardless of how tone deaf Cuomo is, I'm confused. Older folks get the shot. They are the most vulnerable. If they don't have the shot, they need the shot. Once they are fully vaccinated, they shouldn't have the same fears of being infected. Unless the vaccine doesn't work.
news.yahoo.com...

“Maybe you go home and kiss your grandmother and wind-up killing your grandmother,”

So if grandma is vaccinated, what does she have to worry about? Unless the vaccine really doesn't work, in which case this fictional interaction would end the same regardless of any other factor. Skippy could be fully vaccinated and still carry the virus with him.
Which would end with Grandmas dying a horrible death due to Skippy's need to visit her. Is it possible the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Is it possible the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion?

Yes! Is it probable? Yes! Is it obvious? Yes!

It doesn't stop You from getting it and it doesn't stop you from spreading it, so it can only be for Your own good which destroys every other narrative. Except of course the narrative that "it will keep you from dieing"

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You ask a good question.
We know they haven’t been straight with us the whole time on the virus.
Red Cross blood sample testing show that the virus was present in 7 states in the US in November of 2019... but the public didn’t know it.
Yet we saw no massive numbers of illness until the Spring of 2020. How did this super contagious and deadly virus lurk for 6 months without making people ill in massive numbers.... BEFORE masks and social distancing were a thing???
All last year, I knew two people that had the virus, and the state and federal government were telling us how bad it was, how many people had it.
Now, the numbers are supposedly going down almost everywhere in the US.... and my daughter, son and I get the virus. Not only that, but I am hearing of a lot of people that I know that have got the virus just recently.
It doesn’t make sense to me.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It clearly doesn't work effectively enough that much is clear and admitted.

I think the statement was - it won't stop you getting covid but will keep you out of hospital. lol.

Therfore why are people - considering the risks, unknowns and knowns taking this concoction?

Wheres the standard to weigh that proportion against???

Its Russian roulette as they go after particular genome types for reasons yet to be established.

+11 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's not a vaccine and it doesn't work like one and hence is useless.
It is a novel way to keep your symptoms down [maybe, not 100%] and it certainly doesn't make you immune. It's merely an infection control device.
Worst even, once you take it you can't breathe on pregnant women as they could get adverse reactions to it according to Pfizer's own manual.
Meaning people are shedding or shall we say 'become' viral carriers for vulnerables around them once they get injected.
It is by definition NOT a vaccine.

Even though, meanwhile they even invite pregnant women to have the jab, despite over 100 women losing their unborn child already due to this death lottery injection and countless others having their own menstrual cycles effed up beyond anything nature would ever do.
Imagine, 100 babies killed by some health worker and their poison needle. When neither baby nor mother would have been in any danger even IF they contracted this mild flu naturally.

The balance of danger : reaction ratio is so out of kilter it's like trying to eradicate mosquitoes by putting poison into the air. Yeah, maybe some people won't get bitten but a hell of a lot would die of the remedy.

These death lottery injections have apparently even a sign on them [black triangle] to show that they are NOT APPROVED yet and are in a pharmaceutical TRIAL.
People don't get it. People are being used as free guinea pigs and they happily do so.
This is a drug never tested on humans before. Mostly because they couldn't get the approval due to the death of the animals in the animal trials.

Let that sink in!

There are better infection control methods that sticking something with a bad safety record [I consider dying animals a bad thing!] into almost every human being on earth and cross your fingers that nothing bad will come of this in a few months or years.
You could control infection by washing your hands and maybe avoid large gatherings if you have other underlying problems. But unless you are already on death's door you have a 99.9% chance to survive this.

This jab is neither:

SAFE nor EFFECTIVE

End of. I don't understand how people are happily part of a drug trial without even getting paid. Imagine being so scared of an elusive thing with mild or no symptoms that you play russian roulette with your life or your baby's life?

Idiocracy.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How would we know if it works? Seriously, how would we know?

If you get the jab and end up in the hospital for 3 weeks from the side effects, but don't get covid, it works.
If you get the jab and have no side effects, but you still get the covid, it works because all it is meant to do lessen the severity, not immunize.
If you get the jab and have no side effects or covid, it works.
See a pattern here?

It works! Shut up!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

If you get the jab and end up in the hospital for 3 weeks from the side effects, but don't get covid, it works.
If you get the jab and have no side effects, but you still get the covid, it works because all it is meant to do lessen the severity, not immunize.
See a pattern here?

It works! Shut up!

You forgot, "If you get the jab and you die, it works"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: Klassified

See a pattern here?

It works! Shut up!

You forgot, "If you get the jab and you die, it works"

Thank you. I forgot that one. If you get the jab and you die, it's not the fault of the jab, you must have had pre-existing conditions.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mental Case Cuomo Corleone makes this comment after proof shows up he had a big hand in killing thousands of Seniors.

What a total f#up he is and always was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Psychiatric evaluation should be mandated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
... Is it possible the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion?

The whole damn thing is one big mind-f**k. Society as a whole is being psychologically violated by these sick monsters.

If just one of those young people would have had the balls to shout, "YOU KILLED 15,000 ELDERLY WITH YOUR DUMB ASS POLICIES, DON'T TALK TO US ABOUT KILLING OUR GRANDPARENTS!"

But, alas, I don't think that those kind of balls exist among the young people of today.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Die last year for any reason = covid
Die after getting a shot = unrelated

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Government, all government over-stepped with Covid. Left, right, center.

They all went power mad.

Some of us even warned about this.

Covid is a serious virus from China. It happened right after Trump nailed China on some trade deals and China gave in.

Covid was China's attack on the west for beating them in trade deals.

The vaccine may or may not work, it doesn't matter because the vaccine is the politicians plan and excuse to step back from their extreme abuses of power.

History will not look kindly on the politicians, China, or the cowards that obeyed the governments.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Not really. Many governments really didn’t do much in regards to lockdowns and other such measures. Many states in the US for example, Brasil, Sweden, India, South Korea that I could find.

I think when all is said and done what is going to come forward is that the lack of preparation to deal with such event was what caused the majority of death and uncontrolled spread.

Some countries were more prepared than others and they were able to get back to business more quickly than others like South Korea.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right after he nailed China and tried to reign in profiteering from big pharma.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It is absolutely working as planned!

Even people who are not injected, are affected after being around those who were!

When the death curve really begins to move up over the next months, they will have a fix for you to save your life from the previous injection. That one will have the chip. They already have them produced.

Rail cars with restraints will transport those who refuse, to FEMA camps we spoke of long ago, and that is where the Guillotines Bush bought long ago, will be used, and the millions of 4 body caskets we all know about.

Its something we dont really like to think about. We would rather believe the silly storyline coming out of the Illuminati controlled governments of the world.

I should always use the term Illuminati, rather then Mason, because most Masons are likely good folks and have no idea what is going on within their organization. As for those who do... They are just ugly Satanic monsters

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't know if the vaccine has any effect on Covid but Covid propaganda has had a negative effect on both my parents.

Both parents have been vaccinated, 1st and 2nd dose. Both live under the same roof. Yet they drove past me the other day, tooted the horn, and waved...They were both still wearing masks?. Mental.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

There were small islands of sanity, but overall, he morons ran the system like brain-damaged chimps.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I don't know about the vaccine, but ever since I recovered from COVID back in January, I haven't been using hand sanitizer, and I've been very liberal with going out to eat without my mask. I've also been at the gym at least 4 times per week.

The natural antibodies work. I recommend those for healthy individuals.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Here, I'll share this webpage--use your own critical thinking if you (the general site visitor) want to trust the information or not, but don't use political bias to judge it: COVID-19 Vaccine Considerations

(apparently this site was discussed and "lied about" [according to this site] on USA Today on April 27)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join