It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ovid= sheep(Latin)

No it doesn't. 'Oves' is 'sheep' in Latin.

You are deceiving people with half truths. Shame on you!

Ovid
+ Add to my list
GeneralSurvey Results (0)PopularityMore Suggestions
Origin and meaning of Ovid
Be the first to take the survey!
The meaning of Ovid is "A sheep".
Its origin is "Roman, Latin".

This name is mostly being used as a boys name. Last year it ranked 8,884th in the U.S. Social Security Administration list of most popular baby boy names. Show popularity chart

Ovid is derived from the Roman name Ovidius, which is derived from the Latin word "ovis" (a sheep).

Publius Ovidius Naso, also known as Ovid, was a 1st century power and writer known for "Metamorphoses", which tells of the creation of the world according to the Greeks and Romans.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
LINK

Thanks for the link - excellent collation of info nobody in government wants ordinary people to know.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am absolutely LAUGHING my butt off at half the responses in here.

Like the ones that say well traditional vaccines have been long tested blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Riddle me this Oh wise ones, Riddle me this............

If the vaccines we have now that are required for school in the US, oh, let's say like the Chicken Pox shot. Why are they
required in the US, but seen as unnecessary in other developed countries?

Don't believe me:

www.nhs.uk...

The chickenpox vaccine is not part of the routine childhood vaccination schedule.

Chickenpox is a common childhood infection. Usually, it's mild and complications are rare.

Like I said, it should be up to the parents.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I am absolutely LAUGHING my butt off at half the responses in here.

Like the ones that say well traditional vaccines have been long tested blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Riddle me this Oh wise ones, Riddle me this............

If the vaccines we have now that are required for school in the US, oh, let's say like the Chicken Pox shot. Why are they
required in the US, but seen as unnecessary in other developed countries?

Don't believe me:

www.nhs.uk...

The chickenpox vaccine is not part of the routine childhood vaccination schedule.

Chickenpox is a common childhood infection. Usually, it's mild and complications are rare.

Like I said, it should be up to the parents.

What exactly is your point here? So far the trials involving children ARE "up to the parents", unless I've missed the part where "volunteers" are being chosen against their will.

The parents in this thread that have expressed concern about the novelty of the COVID gene therapy treatment are generally in favor of NOT having their children treated with this NEW drug. That is, not until more evidence about potential long-term adverse effects can be gathered through observing outcomes in consenting adults that understand the choice in front of them, not 10 year old kids.

So I repeat, what exactly about this whole situation is funny to you, and what side are you arguing on relative to this topic? Is it a good idea to vaccinate children for COVID, or a bad idea?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

My point is that some are criticizing using children as test subject, but in the same breath saying they aren’t anti-vaxx and are OK with the “standard” school vaccinations etc.

Two major countries can’t agree on these “standard” long tested vaccinations. I think/Know Covid has been politicized.
If we take the political out of it and just look at the Chicken pox vaccine, you could say all the EXACT same things. I do find it humorous that people are suddenly perfectly OK with it and think it is “safe” because that is what they are told, but all of a sudden with the Covid vaccine they are all knowing.

I personally think in the vast majority of cases, having Covid for children would be mild and less risky than the actual vaccine.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You are deceiving people with half truths. Shame on you!

'Oves' means 'sheep', 'ovid' does not.

I speak Latin bro, you don't.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Teen. ... not child 10 and younger.

My son has been in full-time school all year with maybe 5 incidents in the whole school.

That doesn't seem like an emergency to me.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, I don't speak Latin really, but it looks to me like both spellings are wrong, but appear to have merit as alternate spellings...

"Ovium" appears to be the correct direct translation.

Latin word for "Sheep"

I found the first alternate iteration for "Ovis" particularly amusing.
edit on 5/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Its kind of fascinating, isnt it?

In order to not be labeled as a witch apostate heretic "anti-vaxxer," many are only focusing on the covid shot.

I still maintain the opinion that seasonal vaccines are putting the metaphorical cart before the horse, and it could be immensely detrimental over time (generations and generations).

Then, in the short term, itd probably be prudent to examine these things on a case-by-case basis. Both in terms of the individual vaccines as well as individual patients. "Is the cure worse than the disease" type of deal.

Viewing all of vaccine-dom as a monolith isnt particularly helpful in either direction.

But until I see the same folks that religiously push vaccines also meaningfully work to improve baseline public health beyond just pushing corporate products.. I will continue to operate from a position of distrust. A lack of trust that is greatly exacerbated by everything from duplicitous & disingenuous "studies" to corporate or bureaucratic motivations.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

there is no reason to trust the pharma industries have our healt as an ojective, the only directive is profit. they would even sell HIV infected bloodclothing agents overseas...

The Guradian 2003 article

Yesterday Bayer, which has paid out $600m (£375m) to settle lawsuits brought by thousands of American haemophiliacs, insisted it had "always behaved responsibly, ethically, and humanely".

sure did

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

'Oves' is the nominative plural which I used because the implication in the conspiracy is that we are all sheep as in more than one.

Use this site for declensions.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Frankly, I've always kind of felt the same way over the whole flu shot craze. It's like the whole 'sterilize everything' movement. Pretty soon humans will have no natural immunity to anything. The other angle to all of this is just look what's happened with penicillin; now we have all these penicillin resistant viruses due to its widespread over administration.

Clearly, I think there is sound basis for some proven vaccines like polio, rubella/measles, etc. However, other vaccines are not even offered in some countries. For example, yellow fever is not a standard vaccine for children, but it is definitely a vaccine though. I've been vaccinated against yellow fever, but only because I was traveling to underdeveloped countries where yellow fever is actually a concern. The point here is, maybe this whole covid thing should be treated the same way...give it to those who want it because they are most at risk, but don't force it on the entire population.

Oh, and have you noticed on the TV now how hard they're pushing the covid vaccine? I was just watching some TV with the wife over lunch and every other advertisement was about getting the vaccine, and shaming people for not getting it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I look at these folks similar to those that push for abortion yet oppose the death penalty.

How do you know that? There are people that push for abortion and are FOR the death penalty.

Don’t like vaccines for kids, don’t get your kids vaccinated.
Love vaccines, get them vaccinated. It’s pretty simple.

Until business require you to have a vaccine to enter their stores, or airlines require you to have a vaccine to fly. The biden administration already said that they would use private and commercial industry to mandate vaccine since the Federal and State govts can't constitutionally do it. They flat out said that they would use private businesses to force people to be vaccinated. Can't buy, sell or function in normal society without the jab, that's their end goal.
edit on 5-5-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Unitl business require you to have a vaccine to enter their stores, or airlines require you to have a vaccine to fly.

People say a lot of things, we'll see if it actually happens, doubtful.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That makes me want to break some stuff and then vomit! So, the federal government will push businesses into mandating the vaccine because they know it's AGAINST THE FREAKING LAW for them to do it themselves!

THAT is beyond disgusting and contemptuous!!!!!!

P.S. - That should really tell people everything they need to know about both the overhyped virus itself, and the shady faux-'vaccine' for the same!

edit on 5/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Can someone please post the information in the link. Unfortunately i am a non-fan of social media and do not have a twitter, twatter, facebook, tiktok, toodaloo, instagram, pastemyface, ineedyoutolovemeandfoloowmeandthumbsupme, ihaveasociallifethatismeexistingonmyphone, you name it whatever it is account.....

Please help a poor soul....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

...pastemyface, ineedyoutolovemeandfoloowmeandthumbsupme, ihaveasociallifethatismeexistingonmyphone, you name it...

LOLOL!!

I completely agree!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE
Just click on the link. I don't have any of those either and it opens up for me just fine.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've not been quiet on this!

Known what this is from the start!
This is either the mark or part of it....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Unitl business require you to have a vaccine to enter their stores, or airlines require you to have a vaccine to fly.

People say a lot of things, we'll see if it actually happens, doubtful.

"White House leave "vaccine passports" to private sector."
www.cbsnews.com...

www.usnews.com...
"Biden Administration Working on 'Vaccine Passport' Initiative"

www.cnn.com...
"Biden administration helping develop standards to prove vaccination"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join