It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I believe I read that some varient does seem to affect children more. I would have to check into it. As for how sick they get, my teenager had it and was down for the count for about 5 days and then a week later developed a body rash for a few days. No underlying conditions. The school seems to be sending emails daily of cases in the high school.

I do like that we can have a civil conversation about this and I also believe the parent has a right to choose.
My question though is we talk of testing and unproven vaccine, but aren't all vaccines that are given to children tested on children? That's the thing, do you want any vaccine for a child given untested? If you want testing done beforehand then who's children should be the ones testing it? This seems like a normal procedure where vaccines are concerned.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Furthermore, I personally have a major issue with people being labeled as "anti-vaxxers" for refusing to take something which is technically not a "vaccine" at all.

People can call me an "anti-genetic manipulation therapy" person all they want, and that's fine, just don't call me an "anti-vaxxer" because I'm not!

I have the same concern/complaint.

Not only is this misguided, for the reasons you lay out (i.e. it's not a vaccine in the traditional sense), nobody in authority is trying to clear this up, and nobody in authority is trying to prevent the obvious backlash that is forming against those who don't wish to take the vaccine at this point in time

The MSM and leaders are actually using subtle wording and connotations that those choosing not to take the vaccine at this time are hurting others; they are egging on this backlash.

Yeah, sure, that's going to engender trust.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

You're absolutely right about this, but I'm curious. Do you really feel this way, or is it convenient when it comes to the topic at hand? Serious question.

How about if your neighbor allows his 9 year old son to smoke and drink alcohol at home? That should be his prerogative, right?
Or how about a couple who teaches their children venomous snake-handling because it's a matter of their faith?
Or your neighbor who has a consistent habit of leaving her baby in a locked car while she goes in Walmart to pick up some things?

Obviously these are extreme examples, but when I see the circus this so-called pandemic has been and how cavalier people like Fauci are, as well as the cluster-f%$k this "vaccine program" has been. I consider that extreme enough to say don't pump that crap into your kids bodies before you know a LOT more about it. You may be killing or maiming them down the road if not now.

But it is your prerogative to let your kids play on a busy street if you want to. With any luck they will never get run over.
edit on 5/5/2021 by Klassified because: grammar and punct

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: ketsuko

I believe I read that some varient does seem to affect children more. I would have to check into it. As for how sick they get, my teenager had it and was down for the count for about 5 days and then a week later developed a body rash for a few days. No underlying conditions. The school seems to be sending emails daily of cases in the high school.

I do like that we can have a civil conversation about this and I also believe the parent has a right to choose.
My question though is we talk of testing and unproven vaccine, but aren't all vaccines that are given to children tested on children? That's the thing, do you want any vaccine for a child given untested? If you want testing done beforehand then who's children should be the ones testing it? This seems like a normal procedure where vaccines are concerned.

I'm glad your child bounced back just fine, first of all. I know that this has been a very frightening year for parents, and I'm sure you were anxious when your child fell ill.

We get the same emails about cases in our school district, which I applaud the school in doing (they provide the best transparency they can without violating privacy).

I suggest we follow whatever protocols were in place for testing past medications in child populations, with attention put on the fact this is a very unique and new medical technology.

As said previously, I can't possibly imagine things like Hepatitis vaccines were developed in such a short time period and then given to kids in just a matter of months after development.

I don't think anyone's child should be a test subject for something that hasn't been proven safe in adults for more than 5 months.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The other thing I don't understand is why the religious community has been so silent on this matter. This "vaccine" (which really isn't a 'vaccine') is messing around with God's given genetics. Shouldn't that be an issue? I would think the religious circles would have an issue with genetic experimentation and/or manipulation.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The other thing I don't understand is why the religious community has been so silent on this matter. This "vaccine" (which really isn't a 'vaccine') is messing around with God's given genetics. Shouldn't that be an issue? I would think the religious circles would have an issue with genetic experimentation and/or manipulation.

They don't want to be cancelled or have to wear a patch on their arm identifying them. With the far left in power, it suddenly doesn't sound so far-fetched.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A good portion of those have been compromised as well. Remember Obama's clergy response teams? For those who have remained on the path you won't hear from them unless the media decides to shine the light on them and that is usually for the wrong reasons.

Just because something is called a church, does not necessarily mean it is a church in the traditional sense anymore. Notice it is things we have held as "traditions" and part of our culture as a country have all been under attack or compromised by those wishing to destroy.
edit on 5-5-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

And just to reiterate;

Their Target Age Is 6 Months Old

I agree that's wrong. But playing devils advocate, average human lifespan has i think more than doubled in the last 500yrs, in part due to things like vaccines. However my concern is we are slowly as a race becoming too dependant on medical help circumventing our bodies natural way of fighting illness, pumping ourselves with cocktails. Not sure what the answer is really but when companies are making money from it its not good.
edit on 0520212021Wed, 05 May 2021 08:17:14 -050008am505WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ovid= sheep(Latin)

No it doesn't. 'Oves' is 'sheep' in Latin.

And Ovid was a poet from old Rome.

I've also just found out that Oves is also slang for online influencers with an unhealthy relationship with their followers.

Livin' and learnin'

edit on 552021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I’m not saying that you are wrong. I’m saying that people should choose how they want to act with this issue. I talked about this with my wife and we came to the conclusion that we would like our daughters vaccinated first chance we could. At the same time I obviously understand the apprehension that many parents would have to do so and that’s completely understandable and it’s their choice.
I pity your children.
How will you feel if it goes wrong?
Maybe your wife could go on Facebook and tell her Facebook friends that it's for the greater good?
Have a watch of this quick video about a child used as a guinea pig.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Livin' and learnin'

Too bad the majority of people who post here don't. They take everything at face value even when it's some of the dumbest crap ever posted.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I knew the Ovid one. He's referenced many times in literature.

Modern slang, though, just reminds me I need some new slippers.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The same psychos who lock there children in the Basement because they have Covid and feed them through a slot in the door .

Please... tell me you're joking.

I have to see proof of this to believe people are that... brain dead.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Livin' and learnin'

Too bad the majority of people who post here don't. They take everything at face value even when it's some of the dumbest crap ever posted.

I think we're all subject to a bit of confirmation bias and jumping the gun, but some of us are at least trying to exercise our critical thinking skills and be open enough to learn something that doesn't fit our narrative in life. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks as they say. Even you Augustus...

We still haven't been able to break you of your heathenistic and hedonistic ways.

edit on 5/5/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

What I was referencing was easily verifiable with a simple search or using a translator.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
But playing devils advocate, average human lifespan has i think more than doubled in the last 500yrs, in part due to things like vaccines.

Zero - ZERO evidence of this. Plenty of evidence that it is due to cleaning up the cities sewerage and water infrastructure. Also, there is lots of interesting graphical evidence showing how pretty much all diseases that vaccines were introduced for were already in major decline before the jab was introduced, thus calling into serious question claims that the jabs had anything to do with it.

Also, there is lots of anecdotal evidence that vaccines cause all kinds of havoc with the body's natural immune system in kids, evidenced by massive increases in childhood problems since vaccines were introduced - a huge one being chronic ear and sinus infections. My unvaccinated kids have never had any ear or sinus infections. Every parent at my place of employment is in and out of the doctors office multiple times per week with these kinds of problems - constantly, for years.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What I was referencing was easily verifiable with a simple search or using a translator.

I know, and you're right, we need to slow down and engage our brain before taking things at face value or commenting.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I could, sort of, see where the posters error arose.
Ursine is bears.
Bovine is cows.
Vulpine is foxes.
Ovine is sheep. Etc.etc.....

But Ovid was still a poet.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I’m not saying that you are wrong. I’m saying that people should choose how they want to act with this issue. I talked about this with my wife and we came to the conclusion that we would like our daughters vaccinated first chance we could. At the same time I obviously understand the apprehension that many parents would have to do so and that’s completely understandable and it’s their choice.

If you’re getting your daughters (non) vaccinated (it’s not a vaccine, it’s experimental gene therapy), then please, please look at the reports of problems women are having who have gotten this experimental concoction. As well as the reports of women who have NOT gotten these “jabs” experiencing problems with their cycles just from being around women who have been jabbed.

In fact I talked with my two early adult nieces about this yesterday, because they both very much want to have kids some day. Please don’t ignore or brush off the doctors who have concerns that these jabs may cause infertility. There is no harm in just WAITING until more people have been jabbed so the data can be collected and conclusions reached.

If it turns out that these things cause infertility, you’ll hate yourself later for getting your girls to take this experimental medicine.

And all for a virus that 99.98% of people who get it survive with flying colors.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
But yet, abortion is ok to many
Subjective isn’t it

It’s “my body, my choice” only when they deem it acceptable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join