It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So here is the latest video of children taking the Moderna vaccine....clinical trial. Parents literally saying this will save lives when it is widely known children are not affected....

WTF?

twitter.com...

I truly do not understand any parent that would do this to their child.

I do worry about the trust folks put into their government and the overreach it has.

This is sick.

+28 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The same psychos who lock there children in the Basement because they have Covid and feed them through a slot in the door .

Then they get on Social Media and virtue signal for hours about how they are so distraught about isolating there children , those are the kind of parents who would be at the front of the line.

or the morons who wear a mask to go check there mail
edit on 4-5-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not to offend anyone...but

Hopelessly incompetent beyond belief

+11 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I truly do not understand any parent that would do this to their child.

That's humanity for you, just a bunch of stupid monkeys. When you stop projecting an expectation of reason and common sense onto people, the truth becomes clear ........ this place is #ed up.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If this doesn't demonstrate perfectly that all the worlds leaders
are Hitler's Stalin's etc. All are capable of sending children to their
death.

you tube

One reason they label leaders like Hitler and Stalin
mad men. So we don't catch on that mass murder is
something they're all capable of.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

Sure...not my problem.

I look at these folks similar to those that push for abortion yet oppose the death penalty.

Not anti vax here....more concerned with the fact no covid19 vaccine has gotten FDA approval yet (outside of EUA), and they are already pushing children to get it.

Prove me wrong with facts.

+14 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Well,

Have you seen what some parents are doing to their kids lately? You know, rolling around on stripper stages with adults, pressing them to be transgendered, etc.

This is not surprising in the least. I mean, how much worse is this than pumping your pre-teen boy full of female hormones?

edit on 4-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I’m not saying that you are wrong. I’m saying that people should choose how they want to act with this issue. I talked about this with my wife and we came to the conclusion that we would like our daughters vaccinated first chance we could. At the same time I obviously understand the apprehension that many parents would have to do so and that’s completely understandable and it’s their choice.

+17 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

As a parent, I would be concerned about this part...

But hey... they made the decision not to just abort them so using them as guinea pigs for the government is completely OK.

Because we all trust our government.

Right?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There would be no way in hell that I would have signed up my daughters for that vaccine testing program. I would never have let the vaccine till it was out there for at least two years, after all, for over ninety nine percent of kids it is like a cold or flu if you get the virus...then they have natural immunity. This vaccination has gone insane, I suppose that the people at the top of our government have a contract to fulfil, they do not want people knowing they messed up and ordered vaccines that will be thrown away.

A vaccine is supposed to have more benefit than risk, and there is little risk in kids from this virus. There are some kids with weak immune systems that could benefit, but the majority of kids getting the virus is not a risk. So, the kids at high risk....get the vaccine, it might help that less than one percent of all kids.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

And just to reiterate;

Their Target Age Is 6 Months Old

edit on 4 5 2021 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Not to offend anyone...but

Hopelessly incompetent beyond belief

Reciprocated absolutely!

You should ask yourself if it would be so divided if everything was on the up n up?

The answer is no.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I agree to a degree because BOTH sides act the same. Extreme pro-vax and extreme anti-vax act like they know for sure their argument is the only argument when in reality when it comes to science and medicine nothing is really 100% a given and that’s why for me is a personal choice and it should be for the individual/parents to decide how to proceed.

edit on 4-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sounds like munchausen by proxy.
Freakin' weirdos.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
But yet, abortion is ok to many
Subjective isn’t it

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I look at these folks similar to those that push for abortion yet oppose the death penalty.

How do you know that? There are people that push for abortion and are FOR the death penalty.

Don’t like vaccines for kids, don’t get your kids vaccinated.
Love vaccines, get them vaccinated. It’s pretty simple.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Well first off, big picture, why are they wanting all these kids vaccinated? They said they nearly never get Covid19 and if the do they don't have symptoms of end up ventilated. SO WHY? it is not just about the kids being experimented on there is a BIGGER picture!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Perhaps it will save lives because children can incubate and pass on the virus?

And COVID-19 does kill children too. Just not as many.

edit on 5/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Nope. The bigger BIGGER picture is that I chose for my kids what I want to do in regards to the health. It is that simple.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join