It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I'm sure it will be used as the source in many ATS threads.

I'm sure those threads will have many posts from left wing members saying the source is not reliable.

Which will obviously be 100% obviously accurate given the absolutely unavoidable and inevitable bias that it'll spew.

Get a grip.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I'm sure those threads will have many posts from left wing members saying the source is not reliable.

Which will obviously be 100% obviously accurate given the absolutely unavoidable and inevitable bias that it'll spew.

Get a grip.

Well if left-wingers were worried about unavoidable and inevitable bias they'd be on every thread that uses CNN, MSBC and a host of other mouthpieces for the radical left agenda, calling out the issues with the source.
Haven't really seen them do it, though.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Has anyone visited the site yet?

Looks like a blog with merchandise ads to me.

Facebook and Twitter can sleep easy again.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Looks like a blog with merchandise ads to me.

Yep, and a really boring one as well. Seems to be largely an old man shouting at clouds.

At least we now know he likes Kim Jong-un and hates the South Korean leaders. So there is that, I suppose.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Did you donate? That's the crucial question.

edit on 6-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Former president Donald Trump has managed to finally create a blog where he can cry, moan, rant, whinge, call people mean names, and feel hard done by.

What a gift.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Get a grip.

Well if left-wingers were worried about unavoidable and inevitable bias they'd be on every thread that uses CNN, MSBC and a host of other mouthpieces for the radical left agenda, calling out the issues with the source.
Haven't really seen them do it, though.

There aren't many here. Most eventually got fatigued with all the delusional cult45 members screaming into a tunnel and wandered off.

I'm happily centrist on most issues but mostly pop back from time to time in the hope that one of the oldschool style UFO threads or genuine conspiracy ones emerge.

Alas no; it's primarily you, Xuenchen and the other usual suspects ranting about libs and achieving nothing for your invested time.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Ah yes, you are recalling the 'Good Old Day's', even the old proggie 'X-Files', was referred to then. Everything became a seperate Forum and I for 1 cnnot recall a Political line that seemed to snatch everything up. Ah well, back to a swig of Scotch, and just keep mooching.

Cheers

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I for one hope trump gets another twitter account so he can remain presidential.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wish the Right would stop with the endless emails...lol I never registered with anything and have never opened any of these emails....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I wish the Right would stop with the endless emails...lol I never registered with anything and have never opened any of these emails....

My favourite thing from the recent election cycle is how few Trump supporters objected to the obvious grifting. Did you see the wording of the emails and texts they were sending out? It was tantamount to the way Christian evangelicals work on tv. Guilt tripping and sensationalism while constantly begging for money.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My favourite thing from the recent election cycle is how few Trump supporters objected to the obvious grifting. Did you see the wording of the emails and texts they were sending out? It was tantamount to the way Christian evangelicals work on tv. Guilt tripping and sensationalism while constantly begging for money.

I'm pretty sure the left does the same... 1000% MATCHING, TODAY ONLY, WE NEED TO PREVENT TRUMP FROM ANOTHER 4 YEARS!!!

Or something a long those lines too.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the left does the same... 1000% MATCHING, TODAY ONLY, WE NEED TO PREVENT TRUMP FROM ANOTHER 4 YEARS!!!

I think trump prevented himself from another 4 years on Jan 6th. Now he's just capitalizing on his notoriety for more $$$$. It's just capitalism at work. Send in a "love offering" if you feel inclined.
edit on 6-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Fair comment

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think trump prevented himself from another 4 years on Jan 6th. Now he's just capitalizing on his notoriety for more $$$$. It's just capitalism at work. Send in a "love offering" if you feel inclined.

In the context of my post it is the same for both sides. Looks like Trump wants to run again in 2024, so who knows. I just wish the endless emails would stop. Very few are from Trump BTW.

edit on 7-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

In the context of my post it is the same for both sides. Looks like Trump wants to run again in 2024, so who knows. I just wish the endless emails would stop. Very few are from Trump BTW.

The DNC would like nothing more than for trump to run again. People didn't vote for Biden, they voted against trump just like they voted against Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join