It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Michigan Election Was Compromised - Forensic Video Evidence Release by Law Firm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I think it will go nowhere imo, regardless of video and/or forensic proof, but who the hell knows.

I don't think it will go nowhere, I know it will go nowhere. Know why?

edit on 4-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: It's my DOMINION and the SCORECARD says you just got HAMMERED.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Again, perception, you say top bottom and middle. Where's the one in the middle? I see one at the top and 2 at the bottom, unless you consider 80% down from the top the 'middle'.

You're right, that makes it so much more legit when the second one is 80% down the page. I stand corrected, Trump will be reinstated as President due to this website.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Again, perception, you say top bottom and middle. Where's the one in the middle? I see one at the top and 2 at the bottom, unless you consider 80% down from the top the 'middle'.

You're right, that makes it so much more legit when the second one is 80% down the page. I stand corrected, Trump will be reinstated as President due to this website.

Gee you sure get defensive easily. You don't even know my opinion regarding the election results, but you sure like to lump me into a basket of deplorables now, don't you?

Next you will be calling me a Q-cumber, or maybe I'm wrong and you'll take a moment and think about perspective...

Ahh who am I kidding, you'll think I'm a Q-cumber regardless.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So now we know for sure that Biden is the Presi-DENT 😸

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't think it's a matter of reinstating anyone now, however the election process has gone the way of a Fiat-currency, whereby we don't know what's going on, and they can change things whenever they like.

Instead of getting really upset, and emotional it's all about routing out the corruption, and fraud. Unfortunately there is so much of that going on it's hard to know where to start.

Most people are having issues just paying their bills and keeping up with their own daily-lives, that when presented with overwhelming corruption it's difficult to process.

I do however feel that people should be able to form their own opinions.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

No, that's not the reason. When the person on the link says, "​We have the proof..." and they don't use the word BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! then you know it won't work.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Realtruth

Someone should get this to Sidney Powell, pronto!

ETA: Eff that, she's a clown, get it to Pillow Man.

So I guess you viewed it, and deem it laughable?

Or you don’t care?

Which one, tough guy?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

All your guys elections have been #ed since you started using voting machines. Why anyone trusts any results from those things is beyond me. They've been notoriously sketchy since baby Bush and nothing's changed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Gee you sure get defensive easily.

It's called sarcasm.

You don't even know my opinion regarding the election results, but you sure like to lump me into a basket of deplorables now, don't you?

If you think Great Brain Yard Sign won then it's kind of self evident where someone stands.

Next you will be calling me a Q-cumber, or maybe I'm wrong and you'll take a moment and think about perspective...

Ahh who am I kidding, you'll think I'm a Q-cumber regardless.

If you think Great Brain Yard Sign won because of the trash that's posted on that guy's site then it's self evident that someone is a Q-tard.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Instead of getting really upset, and emotional it's all about routing out the corruption, and fraud.

Good, I agree, find the fraud. But if you think there was enough to alter the election you're deluded.

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So, instead of productive discussion/debate, you choose the childish route. Why am I not surprised?

Again, you still don't know my opinion/perspective on the election, but you sure like to assume you do.

#clownworld.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So, instead of productive discussion/debate, you choose the childish route.

There is nothing productive about morons like the guy linked in the Original Post that claim they have proof. Know why? Because they don't. They deserve ridicule and contempt.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So I guess you viewed it, and deem it laughable?

I find it prima facia laughable. This is like the biggest clown car ever unloading idiot after idiot just for my personal amusement. I wish it never ends.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
All your guys elections have been #ed since you started using voting machines. Why anyone trusts any results from those things is beyond me. They've been notoriously sketchy since baby Bush and nothing's changed.

Uh, okay. If you say so.

edit on 4-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is nothing productive about morons like the guy linked in the Original Post that claim they have proof. Know why? Because they don't. They deserve ridicule and contempt.

The irony and complete lack of self-awareness is truly something to behold.....

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And you know this to be 100% fact because you looked through everything they presented?

Or just some feels?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
The irony and complete lack of self-awareness is truly something to behold.....

Yeah, I know, I know, anyone who doesn't buy that Trumpy Bear got robbed is in on it.

As a High Level Freemason I can tell you that, yes, we were in on it and the guy linked in the Original Post won't catch us, not even with a bucket of Scooby Snacks.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And you know this to be 100% fact because you looked through everything they presented?

Or just some feels?

No, I know it's 100% fact because we've seen this, what? 60 times already? At what point do you go, 'Yeah, I guess the world really isn't flat'?

I mean how many times do you want your chain pulled?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Or just some feels?

No, I know it's 100% fact because we've seen this, what? 60 times already? At what point do you go, 'Yeah, I guess the world really isn't flat'?

I mean how many times do you want your chain pulled?

I personally haven't seen much, which is unfortunate.

You would think in the worlds most super secure ever election ever, that the winner would want to show people that he actually won, yet there is a constant push-back when it comes to actual audits. I don't care about recounts, I care about thorough forensic audits. I care about investigating fraud claims. I care about making sure things are right and true.

So yeah, when it comes to that? I haven't seen much.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Voting machine debacle to democracy

www.vanityfair.com...

You're really going to deny people have been warning about how insecure voting machines are for decades now?

edit on 4/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join