It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Michigan Election Was Compromised - Forensic Video Evidence Release by Law Firm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Biden and Trump votes were swapped in Michigan, irrefutable proof via forensic analysis with the official election software, in a real-time video

I personally could care less about sides, partisanship, or the any of the cry-baby games that constantly go on between sides, however when it's about the Real Truth, the lack of, or absolute corruption of our country I have a problem with that.

I think this may have implications on electronic voting from here on out.

Original link to the law firm

Attorney DePerno team proves Dominion Voting Machines can switch votes

edit on 4-5-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

These sure are un-presidented times.

But seriously I hope the truth comes out and the powers that be can't stop it.

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

These sure are un-presidented times.

Is that a pun for the future?

Yea, it's almost surreal at this point.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Someone should get this to Sidney Powell, pronto!

ETA: Eff that, she's a clown, get it to Pillow Man.

edit on 4-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And....

Zero things will happen because of this because at this point it's like going and complaining to the wolves that the foxes broke into your henhouse and ate your chickens.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

No, that's not the reason. When the person on the link says, "​We have the proof..." and they don't use the word BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! then you know it won't work.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's best we pretend it never happened.

+46 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Amazing, in 6 minutes you managed to watch a 7 minute video and review an entire website.

That's impressive...

+22 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Let me guess, it still didn't happen?

Thanks for this Realtruth.

We've know for a while it went on here, and they let it slip early on, on the local news, that it did happen up north, but it was "quickly" corrected.

We were robbed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think it's best we pretend it never happened.

No, please don't, I need this clown world show to go on in perpetuity. I want more links like this where the guy's site is plastered with 'donate now! (morons)' to keep me amused.

And I am greatly amused. Tick-tock, tick-tock, any day now, annnnnnny day. Hopefully this guy handles the Obama birth certificate too.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Let me guess, it still didn't happen?

Nope. President Great Brain Boat Parade lost because he out assholed even Hillary this time and lost to a dementia addled cretin because people got tired of his clown show antics.

I called it in April, I was obviously in on the steal.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Amazing, in 6 minutes you managed to watch a 7 minute video and review an entire website.

That's impressive...

Nope, just looked at his 'donate now! (cretins)' banners all over the site and recognized it for what it really is since I have more than one functioning brain cell unlike the people who believe this nonsense.

ETA: Did you even visit the site? It looks like he bought it at a yard sale. "I have the mostest importantest news evah and I is going to put it on the worst site since GeoCities for extra legit factor!"

edit on 4-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Thanks for this Realtruth.

We've know for a while it went on here, and they let it slip early on, on the local news, that it did happen up north, but it was "quickly" corrected.

We were robbed.

It comes down to compromises via a system that was said to be "Solid".

How can people have faith in a voting system if it blatantly shows corruption?

+17 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's impressive...

Nope, just looked at his 'donate now! (cretins)' banners all over the site and recognized it for what it really is since I have more than one functioning brain cell unlike the people who believe this nonsense.

Weird, I didn't see donate now plastered everywhere, i see it in three places. What caught my attention was the links to PDF's they posted.

I honestly had to go back to the site and look for all the 'plastered everywhere donate now buttons' that you speak of.

It's funny how perception works, you see one thing, I see something different. Think about that for just a few moments.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Weird, I didn't see donate now plastered everywhere, i see it in three places.

Top, bottom and middle of the barely-scrollable single page. That's everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

Did you donate? You should.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I see he is asking for donations and have 168,000 so far. He is seeking 1 million.
As of April they considered the lawyer on a "fishing expedition".

BELLAIRE – A judge characterized subpoenas filed by a plaintiff’s attorney in an Antrim County lawsuit as a “fishing expedition,” as he ruled clerks in four Michigan counties do not need to provide election data as part of discovery in the case.

“The plaintiff must have more than mere conjecture, more than speculation, to support its request to discover information from these other counties,” said 13th Circuit Court Chief Judge Kevin Elsenheimer, during a four-hour motion hearing Monday.

On Friday, Erik Grill, an attorney representing the Attorney General’s office, filed a motion supported by Kazim, for summary disposition, which essentially asks the judge to vacate the case.

Traverse City Record Eagle

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

No! NOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so!!!! He's just trying to stop the steal and take guillib...I mean, proud patriot's money for a good cause which a whole mountain of other retarded lawyers couldn't do anything with.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

No! NOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so!!!! He's just trying to stop the steal and take guillib...I mean, proud patriot's money for a good cause which a whole mountain of other retarded lawyers couldn't do anything with.

I think it will go nowhere imo, regardless of video and/or forensic proof, but who the hell knows. The surreal environment we live in can change, on a dime.

Will I donate?

Nope.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Weird, I didn't see donate now plastered everywhere, i see it in three places.

Top, bottom and middle of the barely-scrollable single page. That's everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

Did you donate? You should.

Again, perception, you say top bottom and middle. Where's the one in the middle? I see one at the top and 2 at the bottom, unless you consider 80% down from the top the 'middle'.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Humor is often the only way to cope with shocking thruth, and I'm so amused by all the hilarious coping mechanisms at work, thanks for the chuckles

edit on 4-5-2021 by Terpene because: Donate now for more lulz

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join