It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Photo of Joe & Jill Visiting with the Carters...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: carewemust

Go in and hug on your old old friends unmasked, mask up to walk outside - perfect.

No, no no; see they're all of them vaccinated. It's sort of like those TV commercials for RAID bug spray. Once the virus particles understand that the vaccine has been deployed ("PFIZER!? OH NOOOO!") in a host, they get fear stricken and are no longer able to live or spread.

Also sort of like how the virus will kindly and charitably refuse to infect you at a restaurant table, but once you stand up and move about the restaurant, it's "game on".

When our intellectual betters explain why wearing 2 masks is effective because it's a multi-layered measure against infection, but then they fail to apply that same reasoning (redundancy, multi-layered protection) to combining the protection of a mask PLUS a vaccination, you're supposed to disregard that blatant inconsistency in their thinking.

It's useless trying to suss through the conflicting and factually questionable information at this point. Just give in and accept the conflicted and contradictory reality our overlords have fashioned for us.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Look at Jill’s hands.
The one on the arm of the chair looks much bigger than the other.

Roslyn Carter’s head looks way too big for her body.

Her pants are longer than Jimmy's and her right hand looks like a sleestak hand, plus she doesn't have any eyebrows.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nightmare fuel.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wow... Totally living the middle class life I see...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

EAT THE RICH!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Seriously folks, this picture looks to be a few years old.

Joe looks younger-ish, he doesn't have his current NPC vacant black eyed stare, Jill looks heavier than she looks now.

Can anyone date the dress?

If anyone can. Jill can

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So nice of Jimmy Carter to visit an old, dying man...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
After closer inspection of the picture, i have come to a conclusion that it is photoshopped. Reasoning, you may ask?
Joe is not pinching nipples or sniffing anyone's hair in that picture...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: LSU2018

EAT THE RICH!

Before the rich eat YOU

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They should have put Rosalyn sitting in Joe's lap.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of a weird evil clown fake picture photo-shop sending a deep dark hidden subliminal message !!

🤡[vibrating pumpkin waxy music]🤡

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have to stop reading this. Technically, I am supposed to be at work and covering random laughter with fake coughs is getting awkward.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I’m guessing the "Bidens-in-a Hobbit-house" effect is the result of either an amateur or an auteur photographer. Either way it’s a pretty clever illustration: the incredible shrinking Carters symbolizing the incredible shrinking dollar that comes with hyper-inflation.

HyperNormalisation!

BofA: "Transitory Hyperinflation Ahead"

"On an absolute basis, [inflation] mentions skyrocketed to near record highs from 2011, pointing to at the very least, “transitory” hyper-inflation ahead."

Quick: name the last time this country experienced hyper-inflation.

JoeDementia who masks for Zoom meetings but goes maskless when meeting in person with two 90+ year olds. WTF? Can't make this BS up!

But, masks outside. WTF? Didn't the CDC just announce masks no longer necessary outside. Yes, I got a memo...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another photo from that day. Rosaylnn Carter doesn't look unusually small, standing with her walker.

www.ajc.com...

Notice Joe carries reminder notes with him, even to visit a life-long friend.

Funny that Biden and Dokter Jill are wearing their masks outside, and the Doktur's mask matches the $3,000 dress we bought her.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Found the original...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Seriously folks, this picture looks to be a few years old.

Joe looks younger-ish, he doesn't have his current NPC vacant black eyed stare, Jill looks heavier than she looks now.

Can anyone date the dress?

I was just thinking that Joe and Jimmy look about the same age these days.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does Jill's $3,000 dress make her look big?

twitter.com...

Orange Woman BAD.

No. Her huge ego and dumb choice of a stupid husband makes her appear idiotic though.
Such restraint.
Not a compulsive hair sniff or grope to be seen.
Makes you wonder how many takes they needed to get it just right.

I was actually thinking that her waist looks THICK. If she’s not wearing shape wear, she should be.

At least Jill doesn't mind wearing her husband's presidential administration all over her dress.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have to stop reading this. Technically, I am supposed to be at work and covering random laughter with fake coughs is getting awkward.

Happens to me often on here. I have to duck behind my screens so nobody sees my body shaking with silent laughter.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What a seriously weird photo-It looks like the Bidens are proudly showing off their new "almost realistic"puppet versions of the Carters.
The weird a55 perspective is messing with my head its just all wrong-Use joes knee to heel as a measurement-that would make the Carters approx ....3Ft tall!

Is this possibly the greatest most high profile photoshop fail so far in the history of photography?
Maybe.
Is it more evidence that clown world has yet to peak?
Definitely.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Your perspective is off. Joe is in front of the old lady. Joes shoe is roughly the same size as Carters, as they are in the same distance from the camera give or take.

Its just perspective. Joe and Jill are on front of them, relative to the camera.

But that room looks 100% like a staged room in a museum or something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join