It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee's new book pulled just before release

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I guess that kind of proves the title.
Secret kept.

edit on 4-5-2021 by gortex because: spelling again

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
Just speculation here, but could it be because it might contradict, or overstep, whatever the June report will contain? If they're carefully setting up a narrative, then this book might put an unintended (perhaps) monkey wrench in it. If it indeed contains paradigm shifting data.

My two cents.

Would something in that order matter though? everything is subjective anyway....just as you say, speculating.

The thing is, what takes you to the point of non-speculation?
Obviously knowledge of a secret space/earth programme would make you wonder every bit as any secret earthly alien agenda, and I don't doubt that either exist, secret aircraft picture/s have been pulled from ATS in the past ironically..sad for a conspiracy site, but there you go! The ambiguity of that event, only muddies the waters of the actual rationale of secret aircraft, the raison d'être in fact.
Why then, is the question, is military dominant, but also in some ignorance of potent natural forces they seek to control in a means of propulsion because of another agenda?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If Jack Vallee has been given physical evidence of a material that has been manufactured at an atomic level, that would be an amazing discovery. The problem is this discovery will be analyzed by Vallee, Nolan, and other associates in the biased confines of the UFO/alien story that both men have participated in for years. Even though the evidence may not be conclusive, the story he tells in his book will lean in that direction. Anyone, including diehard believers, should demand further study by scientists with zero connection to the UFO/alien narrative.

That's how you head towards showing the existence of aliens visiting Earth. Not through he said she said, radar signals, lame photos/videos, or trace evidence cases. You only accept and argue this low-level evidence because this is all that's been gathered over the decades. Even the discovery of a new species of insect on Earth requires a more indepth procedure.

Multiple scientific experts in various fields with no stake in the claim coming together and showing how they arrived at their conclusion is what should be done.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not necessarily.

My reasoning stems from the fact that the merry band of UFO-interested people have historically been at each others throats at times, and placed their own research and findings under lock and key. There are several factions, in other words. Who knows who is in league with whom. Jacques is well respected and knows a lot of connected people. This may also mean he has to follow some "rules" in order to keep his IC-channels open. Not sure if he has a connection to the UAP taskforce or not, but a premature release of groundbreaking information as indicated by the description of his book might undermine the taskforce's efforts and take away the flair from their upcoming report. He might not want that, and/or someone else doesn't want that.

As for what it takes to enter non-speculation mode? I don't know. I'm just a simple and casual observer trying to make sense of it all (without luck). Whatever truths exist, I'm sure they deviate from people's expectations. My own included.

And as a comment to Ectoplasm8, maybe the suspected peer review is indeed from independent/non-UFO-oriented scientists? If so, however, why wasn't this done beforehand?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

...However sources say Vallee has not disclosed the content of his book to even his closest friends

Well unless he self published he’s already disclosed it to his editor, their boss, the marketing team and probably their families and some of their friends.

edit on 5-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yes!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And as a comment to Ectoplasm8, maybe the suspected peer review is indeed from independent/non-UFO-oriented scientists? If so, however, why wasn't this done beforehand?

You have to wonder if Jacques Vallee has physical evidence, why is he being so secretive and why hasn't he freely shared it with other scientists? Why hasn't the discovery of alien material been a headline around the world before a book is written? It sounds like more hype.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
If Jack Vallee has been given physical evidence of a material that has been manufactured at an atomic level, that would be an amazing discovery. The problem is this discovery will be analyzed by Vallee, Nolan...
Right, who else besides Nolan has looked at this in detail? Maybe Nolan is qualified to make some analyses, but I'm not sure he has the best qualifications to interpret them.

Multiple scientific experts in various fields with no stake in the claim coming together and showing how they arrived at their conclusion is what should be done.
We can hope, but that's not how these things usually are done. If the delay is to get more experts involved other than Nolan, who are unbiased, that would be a pleasant surprise.

I can't help but wonder if pulling the book has something to do with not upstaging, or contradicting the 180 day UAP report coming out next month. Too bad we don't have any details from Vallee on the reason for pulling the book.

You have to wonder if Jacques Vallee has physical evidence, why is he being so secretive and why hasn't he freely shared it with other scientists? Why hasn't the discovery of alien material been a headline around the world before a book is written? It sounds like more hype.
Withholding announcement of the material findings so people might buy his book to find the answers? I don't know.

I think Vallee has already hinted he's not going to claim it's "alien", at most I think he might claim "possibly alien" if they can't identify an earthly source for the material they analyzed. I suspect there may not be a single person on Earth who is familiar with all manufacturing processes on Earth, so he really would need feedback from multiple experts as you say, to give credibility to even the "possibly off-world" claim.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Maybe he just woke and realized he's wasted his life on the topic and found nothing there?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Has anyone suggested the theory that UFO's are simply holographic projections intended as a basis for ET's visiting Earth? I'm leaning towards this as the most complicated and radical hoax in the history of mankind. Many have said the final card after Climate crisis is an Alien invasion a la Project Blue Book. The lack of physical evidence after decades leaves one to wonder of the validity of any it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Because these military guy's covering it up since the 1940's think ET are demons. That belief system is apparently falling apart imo...but there's still a lot of Christian Conservatives in the government covering it up. The current new people in pushing for disclosure seem pretty progressive, TTSA and company. The last 4 years of politics probably made people more bullish.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Has anyone suggested the theory that UFO's are simply holographic projections intended as a basis for ET's visiting Earth? I'm leaning towards this as the most complicated and radical hoax in the history of mankind. Many have said the final card after Climate crisis is an Alien invasion a la Project Blue Book. The lack of physical evidence after decades leaves one to wonder of the validity of any it.
"a la Project Blue Book", I think you mean "project Blue Beam".

Holograms are still not very advanced for making UFOs. I don't normally think of Dolan as a debunker, since he promotes some very unlikely things these days, but he didn't think much of that hypothesis back in the day, when he wrote an article trying to debunk the idea:

UFOs and the National Security State author Richard Dolan got so sick of hearing about the mythical Project Blue Beam that he wrote a scathing essay entitled "Project Blue Beam Countdown? Don't Bet on It"

However, even if it's not project blue beam, there are other more real technologies using electronic warfare, that can not only spoof radar but might even be able to spoof visual sightings of phantom aircraft. TheDrive has an article about electronic warfare tech and some have suggested some of the odd things the US Navy has reported could be such EW tech tested against their sensors, possibly even by the USAF. The Pentagon denies they would do such a thing but John Greenewald doesn't believe the pentagon's claim and thinks they would do such a thing.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

Electronic warfare (EW) has become an essential part of military strategy over the better part of the last century. This has only become more pronounced in recent decades as military systems have increasingly migrated into the digital age...

...there are many forms of electronic warfare that don't involve traditional jamming. These include detecting, spoofing, and distracting enemy sensor systems
Or perhaps inadvertently (or intentionally as a "friendly test") distracting some friendly sensor systems too which those without clearance might find puzzling...

Even the use of directed energy weapons can be part of a force's electronic warfare bag of tricks.

Although it is the least visible component of a present-day military's order of battle and overall capabilities, and much of the details of exactly what capabilities exist and how they are realized remains in the shadows

But don't forget, some UFOs have nothing to do with any of the above, they are just misperceptions of man-made objects and natural phenomena, like this one:

Jeremy Corbell's "pyramid UFO" may sort of look like a hologram, but, it's just an out of focus light called bokeh and it has flashing strobes just like an airplane.

That also has nothing to do with Blue Beam, though I think it could be part of a "mind-influencing" psychological operation, to take such a silly thing as an out of focus light and portray it as a spooky "pyramid UFO". John Greenewald discusses his hypothesis about the psy-op in this video, which I think is a good guess:

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

edit on 202155 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It might be that some of Vallee's "evidence" has turned out to be bogus, and he wants to avoid embarrassment? 🤔

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Maybe just wait to see what transpires. It's not like it's the end of the world is it now?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Vallee has been upfront about the material he has collected and has previously released details of independent analysis, I assume the book brings new recent evidence.

Where has he stated it is alien material - to date he has said the existing analysis should not be taken as proof it is alien ?

If the book is about recently acquired material then maybe it will show it has been shared with other scientists, but if not there could be many reasons why not (like being covered by a Bigelow NDA).

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you for that detailed response and you are correct, I did mean to say Project Blue Beam.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Where has he stated it is alien material - to date he has said the existing analysis should not be taken as proof it is alien ?

Vallee has pushed the ETH for years. That's nothing more than a personal opinion and not a scientific finding. We're always on the cusp of discovery but never there. Repeatedly writing an opinion about alien visitation doesn't make it anymore of a fact. Having more stories of abductions doesn't make it anymore a fact. Saying someone gave him anomalous material given off by a UFO doesn't make it anymore of a fact. Trying to use an authorive title to give this opinion doesn't make alien visitation anymore of a fact. Opinions are not facts.

"This material was manufactured. It's not natural. It's not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab or on the Earth. It does not mean that it was necessarily made someplace in outerspace. Just means it was manufactured specialy for a particular purpose that we don't understand"

This is a direct quote from Vallee. Sounds like double talk to me. It's not from Earth, but at the same time doesn't mean it's from outerspace. The interdimensional theory? Either way, I believe it's still pushing the extraterrestrial/interdimensional being idea.
edit on 6-5-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is a direct quote from Vallee. Sounds like double talk to me. It's not from Earth, but at the same time doesn't mean it's from outerspace. The interdimensional theory? Either way, I believe it's still pushing the extraterrestrial/interdimensional being idea.
I don't know exactly what Vallee and Nolan have because they have been so vague with any details, but the example I gave in another thread is that the following two materials do not occur naturally on Earth:

-Depleted Uranium
-Enriched Uranium

Both of those are outputs of processing factories which take the uranium which occurs naturally on Earth, and separate it into those two materials which do not occur naturally on Earth (typically using gas centrifuges). This is done on large scales by the ton for things like nuclear power planet fuel.

Vallee is likely talking about something else, but this gives an example of two materials that can't be found naturally on Earth, which can be manufactured.

edit on 202156 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"This material was manufactured. It's not natural. It's not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab or on the Earth. It does not mean that it was necessarily made someplace in outerspace. Just means it was manufactured specialy for a particular purpose that we don't understand"

Vallee does not say there that it's not from earth, just that, in fact, it was manufactured...somewhere, of which there is no availability to anything 'they' have.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There's no option to embed YouTube videos from mobile, but he's serious about researching UFO debris, as seen in The Phenomenon. He's 81 years old too...

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join