It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I'm usually laughing when I make posts. I have fun with being overly dramatic in making my points. If that doesn't make sense to you, then oh well I can't help you.

With that being said, this is the second post of yours that has not dealt with the content of my post. You just don't like how I made the point. With your avatar, I'd of thought you weren't so soft.

You asked ME "Why do you think it is undoubtedly a hoax?"
And I answered you.

Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. (LIKE IF BIGFOOT IS REAL OR NOT?) lol

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Not putting up with disrespect doesn't make me soft, quite the opposite.

And fine, I believe they could remain undetected, atleast in Australia due the sheer remoteness of our wilderness.

Anecdotally and allegedly, they live in family units (someone around to conceal or bury a corpse - humans have been doing this for I believe over 50,000 years so why wouldn't they?), can go deep in to the caves and caverns beneath the earth, have superior mastery of their environment and can stay concealed from human detection and have mastered this over tens of thousands of years of evolution and survival.

I don't give two thirds of a pint of piss about some hoax video from overseas in the 60's, I am specifically discussing the video I linked and the Australian Yowie/Doolagah.

I am not 100% convinced that they exist although I believe there is a reasonable chance that they do and it is not just an open and shut topic.

Glad you have fun being overly dramatic.
edit on 552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The two videos and stories are similar and analogous.

Being dramatic in making points is not disrespectful. You are overly sensitive to not getting your way and not getting the answer you wanted. And to that I could care less.
My point and example are not just salient, but real. I used that example from Afghanistan from my personal experience. So I will take back my comment earlier of being overly dramatic when in fact I used a real example.

I'm bored of explaining my post to you. Like I would say to a child, do not ask questions you do not want the answers to. It is disrespectful.

(I'll sidestep your next thread on IR videos of Leprechauns)

edit on 5-5-2021 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Calling people a plague on society for something they believe may exist is disrespectful...at least where I live any way.

I gave in and gave you the reasons that could explain them being undetected and You continued to carry on like an angry little Ken doll completely ignoring them.

I don’t need validation from some random internet tosser with a chip on their shoulder and in fact you’re the one that is so upset our viewpoints are not in-sync.Like I said, two thirds of a pint of piss I could not give if you or anyone else thinks they are real, hoax or otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You

Have I struck a nerve? Did one of these creatures turn you down for a date? Go on....be honest because you're carrying on like a cranky little Ken doll.

I think the individual stated why it struck a never.

The video does show how gullible people are.

The only evidence the video shows is how easily staged man made phenomena can be used to trick people by playing on their confirmation bias.

If you missed it...

originally posted by: neutronflux

Let’s use prospective

During 2015 and 2016, survey teams combed the Virunga Massif’s dense, mountainous forests in two sweeps in search of the great apes. After a lengthy analysis of all the data, the Greater Virunga Transboundary Collaboration, which coordinated these surveys, announced good numbers: 604 gorillas—up from just 480 in 2010.

www.worldwildlife.org...

At one point, only 480 mountain gorillas in 2010. And living specimens can be tracked and recorded. Researchers can live beside known social groups.

But three to four hundred years of Bigfoot “research” has resulted in nothing tangible or definitive.......

With everyone and their brother. From the armature, sports hunter, to the professional scientist trying to find the evidence that will make them a ledgend.

And you got a video of grown men playing with sticks...
edit on 6-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I've stated what I believe and I don't know why you guys have to be so belligerent.

Do mountain gorillas actively try to conceal themselves from humans?

As I stated above

Anecdotally and allegedly, they live in family units (someone around to conceal or bury a corpse - humans have been doing this for I believe over 50,000 years so why wouldn't they?), can go deep in to the caves and caverns beneath the earth, have superior mastery of their environment and can stay concealed from human detection and have mastered this over tens of thousands of years of evolution and survival.

I may be right, I may be getting hoaxed along with everyone else in thinking there's a reasonable probability something that fits the description of the thousands of matching reports from across Australia living out there. Regardless, I find the topic interesting and is a damn sight more of a healthy mental exercise than being consumed in political BS.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You

Fox and coyotes, and even bobcats, are very wary of humans. Yet there is irrefutable evidence of their existence

Hell, we can find chameleons that are 1/10 the supposed size of Bigfoot that literally change color to conceal themselves.

Anyway

Which is it. Beet feet are aggressive and responsible for making humans disappear. Or big feet actively conceal themselves?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

They allegedly prey mainly on lone people in the bush hence they can take/kill one with no one around to see it.

You do make some good arguments against their existence. Not enough to ultimately convince me they don’t exist though.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You

They allegedly prey mainly on lone people in the bush hence they can take/kill one with no one around to see it.

Wtf?

That has nothing to do with your original statement.

Now, your moving the goal post.

And you boxed yourself in

So. There are cowardly big feet out there that hide from two or more people. But if there is a person alone, they attach to kill. Lol.

So. A person goes missing. Then there is a search. Are there really in people found dead in Australia with what looks like death by gorilla? And no search was ever conducted to capture the murderous beast?

So. Even less evidence than what should exist?

You

You do make some good arguments against their existence. Not enough to ultimately convince me they don’t exist though.

Don’t care what you believe. It’s what you can credibly argue. Sorry. Bigfoot “research” has died by the hands of charlatans like Ufology.

Tracking an animal is literal the goal to obtain something tangible of that animal. Anything from an award winning clear photo, video, poop, fur, something physical of the animal, place a tracking collar, tranquiliz for a medical exam, or an actual kill. Bigfoot “tracking” has literal resulted in the opposite of the goal of tracking, resulting in jack squat. And charlatans.

The video you linked to is nothing more than staged mythology by charlatans. Or Bigfoot “trackers” being played.

edit on 6-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 6-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Look, I feel like this thread is my house where I hosted a party, all of the fun people have left and you’re that annoying as F, aggressive and obnoxious drunk guy who came with someone else that I’ve not met before and just won’t leave.

Go outside and yell at a light pole or something.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Look, I feel like this thread is my house where I hosted a party, all of the fun people have left and you’re that annoying as F, aggressive and obnoxious drunk guy who came with someone else that I’ve not met before and just won’t leave.

Go outside and yell at a light pole or something.

Or you just don’t like I can reason. I have experience tracking animal for a hobby. In an area where hunting is a major pastime. And I know the difference between staged, mythology, and tangible evidence.

This is where you stop with the “I’m a shill” attacks against me. And you start a credible argument of real evidence that bigfeet exist.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Nah I don't mind that you can reason I just don't like how damn belligerent you are.

You and I both know there's no concrete evidence. To truly build my case and document in-depth why I believe there is a case for them existing I would have to go back through hours and hours of podcasts, audio interviews with witnesses, written reports, articles and other sources. Compile them in to a thread long post, make my case and have you still dismiss it because your mind is made up and I don't have the time for it at the very minute.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Nah I don't mind that you can reason I just don't like how damn belligerent you are.

You and I both know there's no concrete evidence. To truly build my case and document in-depth why I believe there is a case for them existing I would have to go back through hours and hours of podcasts, audio interviews with witnesses, written reports, articles and other sources. Compile them in to a thread long post, make my case and have you still dismiss it because your mind is made up and I don't have the time for it at the very minute.

Ok. None of that is actually tangible evidence of an actual Bigfoot.

How long have Dinosaurs been extinct? But I can find actual fossils?

A more realistic example. I know of creek beds loaded with brachiopod and colonial corral fossils. Proving an inland sea once existed from the exposed rock layers.

Yet. No fossil record of bigfeet. “Tracking” bigfeet have lead to no actual tangible evidence.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You honestly don't believe these beings exist? Buhahahahahaha!

You're so precious hiding in that little box of yours with no idea
of the world outside. The Patty film 1967 should've been proven
a hoax easily with the advent of on coming technology. Instead of
finding it to be a hoax. The high technology of today has only
served to prove the complete opposite. You just can't wrap your
head around tall hairy people living in the vast wilderness.

You're the kind of people who land on a new continent. And
when the people who lived their for thousands of years tell
you not to go into a part of the forest. Because something
beyond our understanding lives in there. And has been
stealing their women and children for thousands of years.

You write off their whole history that is a part of every tribe.
And go any way. Just like those two gold miners up in BC.
In the eighteen hundreds. Well they were found after people
finely went in searching for them. Both with their heads
twisted right off their bodies.

You only need to go talk to people in the remote towns in
BC. Nobody there denies their existence. And you're a
dying breed Pal. Of course they exist and of course this
world is beyond your limited capacity to understand it.
Their seen and talked about often. Not an ape just a
different type of human.

I could go on but a hoax going back thousands of years
being hoaxed all over the planet by different people
everyday?

That's biggest joke anyone could imagine. But you fail to
address the obvious of course.

What you should be wondering is why we aren't being told about
them by a gov. that is supposed to protect people. The gov. knows
full well they exist. I want to know why we've been kept in the
dark about so much.

Allowed to let are children fall victim to these things?

edit on 6-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You have imagination. But seems you lack some life experience.
There is no jungle on this earth that has not been explored ad nauseum.
There are "people" who will claim a location to be unexplored. But I can give examples all night long of "people" that will say absolutely anything.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Leprechauns and Unicorns? By your logic, they exist.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well here's your little people
leprechauns hobbits w/e.

And unicorns? Let's see oh yes I remember. Turns out that's how the
rhinoceros was referred to in the past. When the word rhinoceros
not the animal didn't exist.

I thought a man with your extensive life experience would know these FACTS.

Try again?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You

You honestly don't believe these beings exist? Buhahahahahaha!

You just killed your own narrative.

This thread is not about believing.

This thread is about a video, and if it’s proof of bigfeet.

You

You're so precious hiding in that little box of yours with no idea
of the world outside.

No. I posted about how I was into nature photography. And actually went out into the world to track animals.

Just an example of one of my posts...

a reply to: crazyeddie68

Big difference in visiting an area, and being in tune with that area. And understanding actual animal behavior.

Or human behavior, and finding abandoned meth labs. That is more frighting than most animals.

—————-

You

The Patty film 1967 should've been proven
a hoax easily with the advent of on coming technology

The Patterson video.

Relating to this post?

a reply to: trollz

I don’t know about you. But every time I step down, it looks like my knee blew out. And somehow the front of my knee cap becomes visible from the side without pivoting by body or leg.

Note. Added. And the back of my knees and calf billows out like it has trapped air.

—————-

You

You're the kind of people who land on a new continent

People like me? Who actually go out and track animals. With hunting and local wildlife an actual topic at the lunchroom at work two or three times a month. I lived out in the country. And literal spent hours out in the woods. Playing with sticks, building forts.

You

You write off their whole history that is a part of every tribe.

Again...

Let’s use prospective

During 2015 and 2016, survey teams combed the Virunga Massif’s dense, mountainous forests in two sweeps in search of the great apes. After a lengthy analysis of all the data, the Greater Virunga Transboundary Collaboration, which coordinated these surveys, announced good numbers: 604 gorillas—up from just 480 in 2010.

www.worldwildlife.org...

At one point, only 480 mountain gorillas in 2010. And living specimens can be tracked and recorded. Researchers can live beside known social groups.

But three to four hundred years of Bigfoot “research” has resulted in nothing tangible or definitive.......

With everyone and their brother. From the armature, sports hunter, to the professional scientist trying to find the evidence that will make them a ledge.

And you got a video of grown men playing with sticks....

You

Nobody there denies their existence. And you're a

Yet not one piece of physical evidence recovered from being hit by a car, nor being recovered by a Hunter.

You

Allowed to let are children fall victim to these things?

Was covered in this thread..

You

Wtf?

That has nothing to do with your original statement.

Now, your moving the goal post.

And you boxed yourself in

So. There are cowardly big feet out there that hide from two or more people. But if there is a person alone, they attach to kill. Lol.

So. A person goes missing. Then there is a search. Are there really people found dead in Australia with what looks like death by gorilla? And no search was ever conducted to capture the murderous beast?

So. Even less evidence than what should exist?
edit on 7-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 7-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more.

edit on 7-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Well here's your little people
leprechauns hobbits w/e.

And unicorns? Let's see oh yes I remember. Turns out that's how the
rhinoceros was referred to in the past. When the word rhinoceros
not the animal didn't exist.

I thought a man with your extensive life experience would know these FACTS.

Try again?

I would say much of the bigfeet sightings in North America, and especially the Pacific Northwest were bears walking upright.

Thanks for pointing to the truth.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I find it amusing that for fifty years scientists with new technology
have not been able to debunk the Patterson film. And yet you claim
to have debunked it by looking the beings (Obviously not a bear) knee?

You do realize that's absolutely stupid.

Super closeup of Patty’s footfall from the famous film. Notice the toes rising and splaying as the foot goes to touch the ground. In 1967, the foot technology in fake suits would NOT have had a rigid foot, thus indicating a REAL creature. The film has been proven real from so many scientific facets of science that it’s legitimately POINTLESS to say this isn’t real. See Dr Jeff Meldrum, Dr Grover Grantz, Dr John Bindernagel and many others for more information best resource? Www.SasquatchCanada.com

You tube

edit on 7-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

might pay to check your messages young fella.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join