It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Juror Lied, Attended BLM Rally in 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Remember when the trial was first over and there were certain people here who said there was absolutely no jury tampering? I said, nobody knows yet if there was or not, let's just wait and see if anything comes out before we start talking in absolutes. Whatever happened to logic? I'd be willing to bet the people who said there was no tampering won't bother to show back up here. They never do.

I mean, how hard is it to say "I don't know, let's just wait and see?" Then you can't be proven wrong because you took such a strong stance.

I've noticed that as well.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: LSU2018
How would democrats in Washington arrange said juror to be selected for jury duty, lie on the questionnaire, and make it past the attorneys to get on the jury?
Even John Grisham wouldn't have written that conspiracy.

I didn't say anything about democrats arranging this. I'm saying this is what they want. They want total division of the people and if the Chauvin Trial is declared a mistrial, they'll get even more division and lots of chaos.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't disagree that they think this will work in their favor. And you are right about the attempt to divide and cause chaos.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I bet MLK would have slapped Mitchell silly for chastising King's picture in a divisive, racist shirt like that. Not at all what King envisioned. It's sad these people don't know that, but that's the goal when you work to erase history.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I just realized something kind of important. Certain political people in the US, think BLM is a terrorist organization,but yet these same people call every black thing, BLM...so therefore they are really calling all Black people terrorists.

they are, the founders even said so, one even wrote a book about it.

Bold mine,

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.
Black Lives Matter Co founder Describes herself as a trained Marxist

when you participate in any event that a terrorist organizes, you by default support that origination's / terrorist's values no matter what you personally believe.

if you don't personally hold the same values / opinions as them then why participate in their events, why don't you find one that's not set up by them or set up one yourself?
edit on 4-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I don't disagree that they think this will work in their favor. And you are right about the attempt to divide and cause chaos.

Exactly. And imagine the chaos and disorder they'll sit back and watch from their secure homes if there's a mistrial. I can already see their evil grins as the small businesses get looted and burned to the ground.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't understand, if this is true, how it would not be a mistrial.
It appears clear the juror lied on his questionnaire.
How could they not disqualify him, and thereby the verdict?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

A mistrial can only be declared by the judge before a verdict is rendered.

What this does is gives Chauvin grounds for appeal. At that point the appellate court can order a new trial.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That liar also encourages people to be Activist Jurors like him.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Tempter
He's not the first juror to lie, that's for sure.

I agree but he is the first to get busted for lying on this jury.
I am sure there will be 7 or 8 more when the dust settles.

Maybe your prayers will be answered and Chauvin will be acquitted and given a medal for his patriotism and service to the country.

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hope there's a mistrial but i have zero faith in the justice system now. They let bLM and antifa make the decisions by bullying and intimidating people. Brandon Mitchell should be arrested the same day this is determined a mistrial. Damn idiot.

Do you expect the verdict to change based on a perjured juror?
edit on 4-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Maybe your prayers will be answered and Chauvin will be acquitted and given a medal for his patriotism and service to the country.

I hope there's a mistrial but i have zero faith in the justice system now. They let bLM and antifa make the decisions by bullying and intimidating people. Brandon Mitchell should be arrested the same day this is determined a mistrial. Damn idiot.

Most of us just want a fair and just legal justice system and outcome.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

They shouldn't have been able to convict Chauvin, at least on the two murder charges--the manslaughter I see as 50/50, but I still think that there was enough reasonable doubt that should have stopped a conviction.

But this brings up some good questions: Why should a DA bring charges against a person when they don't even think that they can win (which, at its foundation, means that they are questioning their ability to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt)? Also, should a DA even be serving in such an important office when they are so obviously disillusioned with the justice system?

I do agree that our justice system is broken, but not in the same way that these activists do. It has been so overtly politicized and bastardized from being blind to anything but the letter of the law that there is rarely a fair trial in high-profile cases.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Most of us just want a fair and just legal justice system and outcome.

Perhaps, but it would be naive to say that's the ONLY motivation in play.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not sure what you mean?

If you were on trial, and found guilty, and later discovered one of the jurors that convicted you lied during selection and wanted you guilty from the start, what would you want? There's a reason they have the lawyers and judge ask a hundred questions to select a jury.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If you're asking me personally I don't believe any of the officers on site wanted to "murder" Floyd. I would not convict of any murder charge. Other charges for sure. Mistakes were made. And there should be a penalty.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Funny how you apparently didn't read his hat or his t-shirt and consider how this could be construed as knowing more than he claimed, and that he was biased against the defendant considering his t-shirt was directly related to the case.

Million Man March, BLM protest, Furry Convention, or Illegal Street Racing Gathering--it doesn't matter when his apparel that he's wearing shows that he lied about his knowledge of the case or his relation to the BLM political organization. But it just so happens that George Floyd's family was speaking at the event...the optics, if not thing else, are terrible.

And let's not diminish the irony of a group of people gathering to "recommit to Dr. King's dream" while people wear clothing related to the most skin-color focused group on the planet who always make everything about race and not content of character.

Any other nuggets of broad-brushed wisdom you want to share with us? Maybe something more than, 'See, the juror said he didn't lie, so he must not have...and Conservatives suck!'

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If this was 180-degree different situation and outcome, Chauvin acquitted and after the fact evidence surfaced that a juror had attended a "Blue Lives Matter" event, was a longstanding supporter of the Oath Keepers to the point of wearing branded shirts and hats for them, and lied about all of that during juror selection to get onto the jury, would you consider that an impartial juror and would you be accepting of the acquittal as "justice?"

The country has laws demanding trial by an impartial jury... the instant any juror is demonstrably biased, especially when that involves the juror having perjured themselves during jury selection, the continued faith in the justice system clearly mandates any guilty verdict reached with a perjured, biased juror is to be tossed out.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

...except the juror was asked, under oath, if they had participated in one of these events during jury selection and he perjured himself saying he had not. It doesn't matter what YOU think about BLM in this case, it matters whether the juror lied under oath during selection.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are correct, I was wrong about a mistrial.
It could lead to the conviction being overturned or a new trial.
The convicteds 6th Ammendment right was clearly violated. The lying juror should be charged with perjury.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It will almost certainly lead to a successful appeal and another trial. I also wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly put Chauvin on suicide watch or he mysteriously gets beaten to death by an unknown fellow inmate during a guard shift change while he's waiting on his appeal trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join