It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Juror Lied, Attended BLM Rally in 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You added conjecture, hearsay and media hyperbole.... and the testimony of someone who is clearly disingenuous....

Furthers the claim in the OP.

Honesty is everything... even if some don’t think so

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Ouch
From the op:

What may come back to haunt the prosecution is that Mr. Mitchell, 31, answered “no” when asked during jury selection if he had attended any protests for George Floyd.

What a mess this will turn out to be.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

You added conjecture, hearsay and media hyperbole.... and the testimony of someone who is clearly disingenuous....

Watch the video, he defends himself about going to the voter rights gathering at DC...The video guess into further detail after that...

I just realized something kind of important. Certain political people in the US, think BLM is a terrorist organization, but yet these same people call every black thing, BLM...so therefore they are really calling all Black people terrorists.

This is what happens when you water down words and start calling everything that word. It delegitimizes the original meaning which in this case I believe is the BLM.org foundation started back when Trayvon Martin was murdered. That's what people specially don't like, and now we're so far from that every single black thing is BLM when there is no connection to the original BLM.org foundation. So it's being used almost like a slur nowadays, labeling black people as terrorists, calling everyone BLM. That's pretty bad.
edit on 4-5-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was on a jury once. It was a DWI some jerk thought he could beat in court so he hired a lawyer, had 50 people called in to select a jury, of which I was one. Another jurist was the drunks ex mother-in-law. Believe that sheat?

He registered 2 points over the limit. Turns out he was found guilty and received a $400 fine and 2 days in jail. The 2 days in jail was my idea and I had to press hard to get it. The fine would have been more if I could have convinced them but dear ex-mama-in-law wouldn't budge off of $400.

Want to know how to stay off of jury duty? In my county they send out a letter apprising you of jury duty and ask you, "Do you swear or affirm that you are an upstanding member of the community". Well just say NO!

edit on 4-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I was called again just a few years ago. It was a negligent homicide case where this drunk ran head on into a young couple and killed them both. The defense attorney saw immediately that he didn't want me on the jury. The drunk got 99 years.
edit on 4-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

What an insanely daft thing for someone to do in the face of jury selection. Indeed, erring on the side of caution is ethically the right course of action. Ethics aside, why gift the accursed defence the chance of a mistrial? Do people want their 15 minutes of fame that badly?

That's what's trending these days. Look at all the videos and live streams of people commiting red handed crimes and assorted felonies for stupid views and attention. Flashing guns, drugs, drug money, shootings, you name it. "Clout chasing" is the term I believe.

There's a campaign, well, more if an idea really being tossed around, to wrongfully convict or nullify juries to effect change.

This is just vengeance, pure and simple.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018

I hope there's a mistrial but i have zero faith in the justice system now. They let bLM and antifa make the decisions by bullying and intimidating people. Brandon Mitchell should be arrested the same day this is determined a mistrial. Damn idiot.

This judge doesn't need a lot of convincing in order to declare a mistrial. Isn't he the same trial judge who threatened a mistrial due to Maxine Waters shooting off her mouth, and Nancy Pelosi supporting Maxine's threats of violence?

Declaring mistrial after conviction is extremely unlikely. I imagine they can add this piece to an appeal but truly this looks more like a egg in the face for the defense team more than anything. The defense team is the one charged with assisting with clearing jurors and doing their due diligence in examination each potential juror.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Remember when the trial was first over and there were certain people here who said there was absolutely no jury tampering? I said, nobody knows yet if there was or not, let's just wait and see if anything comes out before we start talking in absolutes. Whatever happened to logic? I'd be willing to bet the people who said there was no tampering won't bother to show back up here. They never do.

I mean, how hard is it to say "I don't know, let's just wait and see?" Then you can't be proven wrong because you took such a strong stance.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Ethics aside, why gift the accursed defence the chance of a mistrial? Do people want their 15 minutes of fame that badly?

As a matter of fact...YES!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

His shirt is a form of protest and shows clearly what his opinion is.

edit on 4/5/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope there's a mistrial but i have zero faith in the justice system now. They let bLM and antifa make the decisions by bullying and intimidating people. Brandon Mitchell should be arrested the same day this is determined a mistrial. Damn idiot.

This judge doesn't need a lot of convincing in order to declare a mistrial. Isn't he the same trial judge who threatened a mistrial due to Maxine Waters shooting off her mouth, and Nancy Pelosi supporting Maxine's threats of violence?

He is. But he'd also made it very clear that he would not declare a mistrial. We'll see if he can do his job in the face of facts though.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Thanks for your biased opinion. Let's circle back to the facts now.

But you all do call everything BLM, like you'll call and NBA basketball game BLM... it's thrown around at everything. That's my opinion.

The article I linked and the legal professional speaking in it, is their opinion. Thought I'd add it to the thread to be non-biased..........

I only call "peaceful protesters" bLM. But in regards to the NBA, they are in full support of bLM so what's the difference? If the NHL supported a KKK cause, the entire league would be referred to as the KKK.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Ouch
From the op:

What may come back to haunt the prosecution is that Mr. Mitchell, 31, answered “no” when asked during jury selection if he had attended any protests for George Floyd.

What a mess this will turn out to be.

I think this is what democrats in Washington want. They've been frantically dividing us since 2008. Had you brought up something as ridiculous as "Critical Race Theory" in 2000, even the majority of the democrats would have laughed and kicked you out. Now we have brainwashed white kids supporting it, along with all of the left in Washington, which is all the left needed.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Bullpiss. For starters, a lot of bLM is filled with white guilt emo kids so you can drop that "y'all are saying all blacks are terrorists" dog whistle. Second, the very definition of terrorism is using intimidation and violence for political aims. That is, to the tee, what bLM has been doing and exactly what they and Maxine Waters did in this trial. "no justice no peace" is intimidation and it's political. How is that NOT terrorism? That is a direct threat that if they don't get what they want, they're going to destroy. Like releasing a gaggle of toddlers in a china shop after you told them they can't have a toy.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
How would democrats in Washington arrange said juror to be selected for jury duty, lie on the questionnaire, and make it past the attorneys to get on the jury?
Even John Grisham wouldn't have written that conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The juror didn't lie... according to this article and himself. Video in the link too.

l ink

Funny how conservatives don't even bother looking up or knowing the names of gatherings and just call everything BLM, on some qanon George Soros Hilary Clinton secret 3 letter agency vibe haha.

Like they won't even say the Million Man March they'll just call it a BLM protest, haha that's so bad......

Oh yes, totally impartial
"In the image, Mitchell is wearing a T-shirt featuring the likeness of King, surrounded by text that reads “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and “BLM.”

Floyd’s family spoke briefly at that march. Mitchell told WCCO he was there to take part in a voter registration rally, not to protest — and that he was an unbiased juror."

Totally just a random t-shirt that he pulled out of his drawer that day, just coincidental.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The juror didn't lie... according to this article and himself. Video in the link too.

l ink

Funny how conservatives don't even bother looking up or knowing the names of gatherings and just call everything BLM, on some qanon George Soros Hilary Clinton secret 3 letter agency vibe haha.

Like they won't even say the Million Man March they'll just call it a BLM protest, haha that's so bad......

Pretend this is your court case. Is this the kind of world you want? The juror clearly had his mind made up before the trial. He’s even been on a podcast saying activists need to get in the juries.

If you want to argue this further first contemplate if you are the bad guy.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Watch the video, he defends himself about going to the voter rights gathering at DC...The video guess into further detail after that...

I just realized something kind of important. Certain political people in the US, think BLM is a terrorist organization, but yet these same people call every black thing, BLM...so therefore they are really calling all Black people terrorists.

This is what happens when you water down words and start calling everything that word. It delegitimizes the original meaning which in this case I believe is the BLM.org foundation started back when Trayvon Martin was murdered. That's what people specially don't like, and now we're so far from that every single black thing is BLM when there is no connection to the original BLM.org foundation. So it's being used almost like a slur nowadays, labeling black people as terrorists, calling everyone BLM. That's pretty bad.

BLM is an abbreviated name for a terrorist group.

Black PEOPLE are not terrorists by default, and are not gathering under said terrorism banner by any means.

Therefore, I think it's YOU who thinks blacks are all terrorists by default. You're just trying to goad someone else into biting first.

Idiots trying to stir a pot tend to shine all the light squarely on themselves at some point during their #-up escapades. Nice job, man, but the game is indeed over for ya. Bye, Felicia.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That's a BLM hat that he's wearing too.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
guaranteed an inside job...
makes one wonder how many CIA plants were a Chauvin juror?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

l ink

Pretend this is your court case. Is this the kind of world you want? The juror clearly had his mind made up before the trial. He’s even been on a podcast saying activists need to get in the juries.

If you want to argue this further first contemplate if you are the bad guy.

They don't seem to understand that for the law to be fair when judged by peers, they HAVE to be as impartial as possible, or it's a waste of time. Furthermore, when THAT sanctity is broken, it simply opens the doors for disregarding any other legal procedure henceforth. If the juror judging another doesn't matter in the eyes of the law, neither will anything else in short enough order.

Bit by bit, but at a quick drip's pace, the glue that used to hold society together and keep it functional....dried up, and fails. And then we're left with just another Compton, St Louis, Detroit, but now it's encouraged to go ANYWHERE, not just stick to big city numbers.

Idiots that think that's ok deserve drawn & quartered for the sheer stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join