It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Evidence the CDC and FDA arms of Health and Human Services are Not Trustworthy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: carewemust

When will the vaccines no longer be experimental?

I mean, it's been 5 months and more than 1.17 billion doses delivered since they were approved for limited use.

www.fda.gov...

It can take several years.
That is why they were fast tracked with project warp speed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

I mean, it's been 5 months and more than 1.17 billion doses delivered since they were approved for limited use.

5 down 115 to go.
Limited use lol. Don’t need a long neck to be a goose.

120 months? 10 years? You are kidding, aren't you?

How many people would die while waiting for some artificial and largely meaningless target?

I mean there is noting in an mRNA vaccine that doesn't already occur in nature, or in previous vaccines. It is just a new method of manufacture and greater amount of specificity than we have been able to achieve with older technology.

There is nothing about this injection that doesn't happen in nature?????
You might be right if we talked auto immune disease, yeah it does behave like that.
Apart from that I really fear that you have not understood this novel injection at all.
Ot is also nothing like the old vaccines, hence the need for approval.

They have tried to get this novel injection approved for 20 years but it was turned down due to the outcome of the animal trials.
Most animals did just fine after the jab but died later when faced with a wild version of the virus.
10 years isnot unheard of for vaccine approval, because you needto see the longterm effects before injecting it into everyone.

You say that many will die if they don't get this injection, yet many will die and get life changing side effects from this death lottery injection
Not just the old and frail but healthy people of all ages, who don't need to worry about covid.

Also there is a safe remedy and preventative alreday out there. Ivermectin.
You know what happened?
It didn't get approval for cross purpose use!

Why? Most humans could have been treated and lived.
If you want to be outraged, be outraged about that.

edit on 4-5-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

In about 10 years, like every other prior shot's progress took them, start to finish.

Until then, the government, AND YOU, can shove mine and my kids' "allotments", straight up your anus. That's where they belong anyway.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A government agency spoke to a outside body and may have listened to what they said?

You hear of a government agency speaking to people and asking for opinions and the fist thing that you think of is that this is corruption or a conspiracy?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

5 down 115 to go.

How many people would die while waiting for some artificial and largely meaningless target?

I mean there is noting in an mRNA vaccine that doesn't already occur in nature, or in previous vaccines. It is just a new method of manufacture and greater amount of specificity than we have been able to achieve with older technology.

Wrong, just....wrong. Your last statement has been completely debunked. Many of us have put forth the evidence that proves this. Nanoparticles don't exist naturally.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Dunno...the track record for vaccine safety is pretty solid.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

This is the teachers union pushing this sheat. The teachers union won't go back to work unless kids are vaccinated.

I'm not sure they'll go back even then. They like getting paid to do nothing.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Growing Evidence the CDC and FDA arms of Health and Human Services are Not Trustworthy.

I don't know who to believe anymore....
[..]
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Resistance is Futile

Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity - The Nuremberg Code

edit on 542021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

When the FDA approves them as a treatment for COVID and not "authorized for emergency use". People might as well be lining their COVID masks with asbestos, I mean no one will know it will eventually kill them 15-20 years down the road.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Starting good one.
Nutra Sweet, aspartame, don't get me started.
Only listen to constitutional authorities.

edit on 4-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A government agency spoke to a outside body and may have listened to what they said?

You hear of a government agency speaking to people and asking for opinions and the fist thing that you think of is that this is corruption or a conspiracy?

My gutter mind is in overdrive.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

5 down 115 to go.

Unfortunately and ironically considering your handle, time in use is the only way of confirming a medications toxicity and effectiveness.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Democrat infiltration agenda to Nationalize all school systems.

100% identical curriculum. 100% Federalized control.

No local school boards. No local education law agendas.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
EXPERTS AGREE - VACCINE WILL MAKE YOU SICK - CANCER, ALZHEIMER'S, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, LOU GEHRIG'S

www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

When the FDA approves them as a treatment for COVID and not "authorized for emergency use". People might as well be lining their COVID masks with asbestos, I mean no one will know it will eventually kill them 15-20 years down the road.

Not to mention the masks are probably covered in these
Robotic thread is designed to slip through the brain’s blood vessels

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

5 down 115 to go.

There is nothing about this injection that doesn't happen in nature?????
You might be right if we talked auto immune disease, yeah it does behave like that.
Apart from that I really fear that you have not understood this novel injection at all.
Ot is also nothing like the old vaccines, hence the need for approval.

They have tried to get this novel injection approved for 20 years but it was turned down due to the outcome of the animal trials.
Most animals did just fine after the jab but died later when faced with a wild version of the virus.
10 years isnot unheard of for vaccine approval, because you needto see the longterm effects before injecting it into everyone.

You say that many will die if they don't get this injection, yet many will die and get life changing side effects from this death lottery injection
Not just the old and frail but healthy people of all ages, who don't need to worry about covid.

Also there is a safe remedy and preventative alreday out there. Ivermectin.
You know what happened?
It didn't get approval for cross purpose use!

Why? Most humans could have been treated and lived.
If you want to be outraged, be outraged about that.

Ivermectin doesn't work as advertised, neither will vitamins, neither will a lot of 'home remedies' that have been tried on the common cold (other coronaviruses).

Many of the people in the USA who have died from COVID-19 were also being given cocktails of drugs like these. They might have helped, but clearly not enough.

None of the medical technicians or doctors treating those dying patients wanted them to die. So they tried anything that they felt confident would help and not harm. This includes over-the-counter meds.

edit on 4/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

5 down 115 to go.

Wrong, just....wrong. Your last statement has been completely debunked. Many of us have put forth the evidence that proves this. Nanoparticles don't exist naturally.

All viruses are nanoparticles that contain RNA (including mRNA, which is normal RNA that contains no non-coding junk).

There are also many nanoparticles. the 'nano' part refers to the size of the particle.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

You'll probably have to have regular boosters, and yet this somehow also stays around for decades?

You need to think this through...

edit on 4/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

5 down 115 to go.

Unfortunately and ironically considering your handle, time in use is the only way of confirming a medications toxicity and effectiveness.

Except this is mRNA. We know what it does.

It does the same as it already does in nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join