It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China already engaged in 'grey zone' warfare with Australia: Major General

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I am just trying to make sense of this asymmetric war going on. The public response to cover up available treatments is what is foolish. Clive Palmer done well buying up a big stock of HCQ, as for why our government would lock it up is a crime against humanity.

As for why, the depopulation agenda is high on the suspect list for those at the top pushing the fear, lockdowns and increasing control grid. Financial conflicts of interest is also high on the radar, Fauci is happy to push Remdesiver with all of its patient kickbacks.

It is against the Australian constitution for the states to implement its boarder closures. The Prime Minister has done nothing about it. Maybe there is an insecurity complex as the states fail to work with each other with these issues? There is a war going on against common sense, truth and reason. As it falls we all go back to the days of the dark ages and the inquisition.

That may have been smart but F Clive Palmer, he has neither your nor my interests at heart only those of his over-fed elephant sized heart. The fact he tried to sue the WA government for a few million or billion and rob the public fund is evidence of that.

If the aim was de-population then they are going about it in an awfully inefficient way. Sure, time will tell with the vaccine's but I'm not sure that's the angle.

I think the whole border issues and Labor state governments vs the Liberal federal governments schtick is just a big charade. They're all part of the same club and put on a stage show for us.

Our government is a corporation named Commonwealth of Australia that is registered in the USA. Completely illegal and illegitimate.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Breaking News

China follows 'Cold War' claim by cutting off key avenue for economic diplomacy with Australia

China's government has announced it is indefinitely suspending all activities under the China-Australia Strategic Economic Dialogue – the first formal freeze of a diplomatic mechanism since relations between the two countries soured.

China's main planning body, the National Reform and Development Commission, announced the move in response to actions by the Australian government.

Beijing accused Australia of carrying out a "series of measures to disrupt normal exchanges and cooperation" and said the Commonwealth government had a "Cold War mindset" and practised "ideological discrimination".

High-level ministerial communication had already been frozen by China's government and this latest move comes after the Morrison government last month cancelled a Belt and Road agreement between China and the state of Victoria.

"Recently, some Australian Commonwealth Government officials launched a series of measures to disrupt the normal exchanges and cooperation between China and Australia out of Cold War mindset and ideological discrimination," the National Development and Reform Commission said in a statement explaining the decision.

Relations between China and Australia deteriorated last year after Canberra called for an international inquiry into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, prompting trade reprisals from Beijing.

Things are escalating

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is actuallu not that bad. Instead of having to deal with the morons in the CCP, the Fed govt will now just monitor those Australian companies and their dealing with Chinese companies.
Many Chinese companies aren't under CCP influence, though their law says at any time the CCP can interfere in the company dealings, but unless there is some intrest from the CCP, most Chinese companies its business as usual. Less interference between govts is a good thing until the CCP strike with more BS tarrifs again.
That said any time they up the tarrifs, Australia should start by upping a tarrif on Iron Ore, as China definately relies on us for that, and without it, they are in trouble, as we are too. Same with any other essentials we supply.
Then again, once India gets over this Covid outbreak they should become the next China in regards to manufacturing, that way the world can strangle out the CCP and their financial hold they have on the world. They will do it better then the CCP can.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s awesome mate. It’s a great time to be thinking that way and I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Those kids can definitely shoot, it’s not even unusually good for outback. It is, however, one of the reasons our conscripts were feared and respected on the battlefield.
I have been meaning to get a firearms license for a while now, haven’t fired a weapon since 2006.

Thankyou sir, exciting times ahead in that regard. Have literally had dreams about taking my first Sambar.

I live in a 'regional centre' town of about 20k which is the biggest in my massive shire however, want to get a lot further out. Still beats living anywhere more urban though.

What state are you in? took me near 12 months to go through the process however, the initial test kept getting cancelled because of the Kung Flu.

Nsw. Sydney. It’s only redeeming quality is the harbor.
edit on 6-5-2021 by Dalamax because: An irrelevant letter a needed culling

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWretched

I think you’re right about India, I just hope the Indian citizens benefit from it and it’s not just the next slave labour manufacturing hub, in fact some parts of it may already be.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Ewww, condolences mate. Country life is where it’s at.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
No, India will be another slave manufacturing hub. The mighty greed of the 1% rich and big corps will see to that. They have been using China for this purpose for the past 15-20 years for this, but the CCP is making that harder now, with their world domination plans that are backfiring all over the world. Most western governments would cut strings with China tomorow if it wasn't for the cheap manufacturing slave trade they do with the 1% and big corps, and all the deals they have with lesser 3rd world countries like Africa and the Asia Pacific.
At least Idia being a post British Imperial Commonwealth nation will play a better ball game in the long run then the corrupt, power hungry CCP.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
old news

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.news.com.au... aign=EditorialSB&utm_source=news.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakersa reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

What are your thoughts on how far the threats are escalating? Considering how much of our country has been bought by the Chinese would they have the balls ?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MsTique

Hey there, happy first comment and on little old my thread....shucks! Welcome to ATS.

Who knows what those arrogant little sociopaths would actually do. Would need to consult some resident experts though I’m not sure on the range of their missiles, even the ICBM’s I believe have a max range of 5,000 km’s. Being that it’s 5,990km from Beijing to Darwin I’m not sure what they’d be able to hit that is of any importance unless they launch from sea and even then would need to encroach a bit without being noticed.

The only thing they have over us is numbers and some tech. One Aussie soldier is worth 20 plastic knock offs.

As I stated a few times above they’ll take a siege approach if it escalates is; turn off the power and water supplies. The cities will be anarchy but out here in the country I imagine we’d just revert to early 1900’s lifestyles.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Y thank you for the welcome,couldn't not comment on it, it's an interesting thread with no dramatics just intelligent comments.
I'm country WA , my town was one of the places worst hit by the cyclone last month and we managed without power and limited supplies ,I'm self sufficient and can live without socialmedia and non essentials but after seeing the majority being rude, entitled and self serving vs the smaller minority of people doing good for the actual common good and not ego I'll be going bush if it escalates. After discovering the sub species of Disater Karen's ,stuff meeting Apocalypse Karen: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MsTique

Why thank you. I’d love to get over that way one day and I heard about that cyclone, seems it was pretty bloody hectic!

I can somewhat relate to that being from eastern Victoria where we were absolutely smashed by the bushfires last year, there were those doing great things but didn’t take long for others to be at each others throats, people looting vacated properties people had evacuated from etc. Would like to of seen those bastards hung from gumtrees. No doubt they came down from Melbourne....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join