It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China already engaged in 'grey zone' warfare with Australia: Major General

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Australia has many good reasons to have refused to have nukes especially after it's interior was used to test them back in the 50's BUT this is a direct consequence of attempted bullying by China of what they see as a huge, underpopulated, ripe for exploitation by them area of land and natural resources.

They already have full control of an island and the Australian government by all reason and right should have evicted them, it was taken under a 99 year lease by a Chinese - government front - company, they have since colonized the island and made most of it off limits to most people that actually live there and brought in who knows what?.

And of course it is close to an Australian military training area so that gives the Chinese an excellent place to spy on and gain an understanding of Australian capability's, training etc.

The fact is that Politicians all around the world were bending over and kissing China's arse when they thought they had money to give, you know the old saying don't make deals with the devil?.

They want your resources but then want to control them and for them not to be YOUR resources but THERE Resources, allow them to continue to build stealth bases disguised as developments like this island and to buy up assets inside your nation and that is exactly how it will turn out unless something is done now down there.

China though is wrongly and very badly under estimating the Australians, the Japanese did something similar in WW2 and regretted it learning to fear the Australians.

edit on 4-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes the Japanese did fear the Aussies, but it was the Yanks that saved us, and thank heavens for that.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: marsend

The yank's saved just about everyone, we could have continued to fight but England would have fallen eventually (or worse sued for peace) and down in Australia the Japs would likely never have been able to invade and hold territory but without support from Britain (or worse if Britain became a puppet state) what would have come of that (the legit British government would have gone into exile in Canada) though like the story about Germans landing in England and being defeated by a secret army and it then being covered up (because of possible chemical weapon use) there are similar story's from Aus, one was that a unit of Japanese landed with the intent of building a secret base planning to live off the land only to then die of thirst though I can not find anything about this and watched that on TV years ago, the only thing I can find is a recon party, some thirty Japanese marines in another landing and a suspected Japanese supply dump dealt with during the war.

Though there are claims by one guy of some rough hand cleared air fields so some Japanese must have been on the ground in Australia for at least part of the war.
www.ozatwar.com...

I can just see them copying the Persians in ancient Egypt (an entire army was lost in the desert there), setting off to invade the interior from some isolated landing area only to then become lost and die somewhere in the outback.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That’s awesome mate. It’s a great time to be thinking that way and I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Those kids can definitely shoot, it’s not even unusually good for outback. It is, however, one of the reasons our conscripts were feared and respected on the battlefield.
I have been meaning to get a firearms license for a while now, haven’t fired a weapon since 2006.

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Oh the Aussies can definitely shoot (made me laugh when I was back in my Security day's talking to an old Aussie guy that moved to England for health reason's - he told me of going hunting with his assault rifle talk about over kill), the outback also breed's a tough sort of bloke but not so much bondi beach with it's shirt lifters.

I remember watching an old guy on a documentary who was in his 80's that lived in that Opel mining town, forget it's name but that place is tough, he was built like a brick **** house despite his age and still swinging his pick axe hunting for the mother load, apparently he had found plenty in the past but had blown his fortune several times over.

So Quality over Quantity.
Yes that does not necessarily include the city guy's of course but when in the company of a core of hard do or die ego driven real men it has the habit of shaping them up too.

The Chinese on the other hand?.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It all sounds very plausible. I spent a fair bit of time in the top end, like lots of Australia it can and will take your life. I get all your concerns with our possible futures, however my major concern is that the Aussie public is asleep and wont know what hit us until it is to late, if it already isn't.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nice to see one country stand up to those bastards.

No one stands up to them like the Phillipines secretary of foreign affairs. Latest tweet in no uncertain terms he tells them to GTF out.....Gr8 wrk indeed.

Also seems G7 summit are talking make a stand time.....seems it may be call a bluff time.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Textmajor exports, infiltration of our institutions and purchasing of national assets such as farm land, water etc.

They are pulling the same thing here. Taking advantage of our open societies and buying us up 1 acre at a time.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
China is not going to war with Australia - they’d get hammered back to the time of the First Emperor.

They’re not going to take Taiwan back - see above.

China are playing hardball but they’ve got nothing. If they flex too hard they’ll get schooled.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

China will never go to war, simply because the Three Gorges Dam will get blown. To place this isndefensible monster across such a place is basically a statement of that fact. The act of building artificial Islands also states that they would rather create new land than take other countries. War on anything like a global scale is stupid as there would be nothing in it for the winner.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marsend

Yes the Japanese did fear the Aussies, but it was the Yanks that saved us, and thank heavens for that.

Mate, I think you need to read Kokoda and brush up a bit....

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s awesome mate. It’s a great time to be thinking that way and I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Those kids can definitely shoot, it’s not even unusually good for outback. It is, however, one of the reasons our conscripts were feared and respected on the battlefield.
I have been meaning to get a firearms license for a while now, haven’t fired a weapon since 2006.

Thankyou sir, exciting times ahead in that regard. Have literally had dreams about taking my first Sambar.

I live in a 'regional centre' town of about 20k which is the biggest in my massive shire however, want to get a lot further out. Still beats living anywhere more urban though.

What state are you in? took me near 12 months to go through the process however, the initial test kept getting cancelled because of the Kung Flu.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Also, to add to the OP, the Aussie just recently terminated anything related to the Chinese Silk belt road BS.

Another reason as relations continue to sour among Western economies.

The problem China faces in attacking any one of the Five Eyes Nations means at Minimum, FIVE(5) First world Nations will leverage Military power.

This is the real source of concern for the Chinese, for all their abilities they've gained, Allies aren't easy to come by, especially defense cooperation. Already a growing Asian Defense initiative will grow out of fear from China, that's not including Nations already with defense treaties.

In order for China to succeed, they need to do the equivalent of a Nuclear strike, but at all domains and spectrum of warfare.
The physical, Digital and Cyber domains all have to be hit all at once in one massive attack, otherwise, National responses will activate and China will lose the surprise.

In otherwords, won't happen.

However, I do believe that China will test Western power at some point, better the Aussies, Taiwanese, Japanese and other smaller powers in the region.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Also, to add to the OP, the Aussie just recently terminated anything related to the Chinese Silk belt road BS.

Another reason as relations continue to sour among Western economies.

It was mentioned in there. The situation there was the federal government enacting legislation that gave them the power to over ride state level agreements with foreign powers when the agreements entered in to are deemed to be a national security concern.

The state in question is the one I live in and I am thrilled to have seen the federal government take this step.

For the record I don't like any of our major political parties and very few of the smaller ones.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Don't need to bush up mate, fact are facts, for sure we gave the Japanese hell and yes blocked them at the Kokoda trail, but it was the yanks that ultimately stopped the Japanese not us. Midway comes to mind, as does a couple of nukes delivered to Japan in 45. Either way our countries all contributed and sacrificed much during this time. Lest we forget, peace is a good thing paid for by the lives of many.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
Don't need to bush up mate, fact are facts, for sure we gave the Japanese hell and yes blocked them at the Kokoda trail, but it was the yanks that ultimately stopped the Japanese not us. Midway comes to mind, as does a couple of nukes delivered to Japan in 45. Either way our countries all contributed and sacrificed much during this time. Lest we forget, peace is a good thing paid for by the lives of many.

Well said, a combined effort of allies ultimately stopped them and not just one nation.

What crazy times that they are now an ally in the effort against China. I recommend you begin thinking how you may survive a prolonged period of time without electricity and/or fresh water which would also have an effect on the food supply chain. I think a situation like that is much more likely than CCP troops running through our streets.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah we are in a grey zone war. Use your head and review some papers from the Bat lady, Dr. Shi Zhengli. Covid was engineered, some of it was anyway, the rest was exploited for political and financial gain. There are treatments available like HCQ and Ivermectin, so all this emergency use authorization for the shot is unlawful.

So why have our states gone rouge with there unlawful border lock downs? Why has New Zealand gone nuts? Canada is just as stupid. This grey war has blasted the grey matter of our leadership. If you still have some brain cells working, stay away from that shot. It may take a year or more for the full effects to be public, by then only those that have avoided this eugenics program will have a chance to pick up the pieces.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Use your head
If you still have some brain cells working

Kev mate, have I not been doing either of those? You seem to think I'm some sort of fool.

I've not had the shot and won't.

originally posted by: kwakakev
So why have our states gone rouge with there unlawful border lock downs? Why has New Zealand gone nuts? Canada is just as stupid.

You tell me...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

kwakakev, this is my take on this covid thing, I might be very wrong and something tells me to wait to see how this all turns out before I go injecting any vaccines, still waiting to see if my Doctor becomes a zombie only time will tell.

1) USA sponsored the research in Wuhan,
2) The Chinese helped play with the nasty stuff.
3) Bats were involved.
Now I have had this idea for a long time, the release wasn't intentional, but rather comical.
The Cleaners were told to destroy the Bats in Lab X this is normally done via incinerator, and as these two characters were not paid enough to live they decided in all there wisdom not to burn them there Bats, as they have got away with it before but rather to sell them at the local wet market no one would know, well and the rest is history.

Yes we are in interesting times, peace.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am just trying to make sense of this asymmetric war going on. The public response to cover up available treatments is what is foolish. Clive Palmer done well buying up a big stock of HCQ, as for why our government would lock it up is a crime against humanity.

As for why, the depopulation agenda is high on the suspect list for those at the top pushing the fear, lockdowns and increasing control grid. Financial conflicts of interest is also high on the radar, Fauci is happy to push Remdesiver with all of its patient kickbacks.

It is against the Australian constitution for the states to implement its boarder closures. The Prime Minister has done nothing about it. Maybe there is an insecurity complex as the states fail to work with each other with these issues? There is a war going on against common sense, truth and reason. As it falls we all go back to the days of the dark ages and the inquisition.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join