It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Anybody Making Less Than $400,000 a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And he changed THAT to $400,000 per couple.

Nit picky micromanager 😃

Anchors Away 😃

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So he's not going to try and reintroduce the penalty on Obamacare? Remember, the Supreme Court said that was a "tax"... until it was a "penalty." Since it's both, I guess that's out.

Oooh, I guess it means he's not going to implement a firearms or ammo tax either!

(Oh, I'm starting a pool... guess how many days until Biden breaks this promise. Who wants in?)

TheRedneck

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh, and when you get your $15/hr minimum wage, then you WILL pay more taxes than you did at $7.25 because that is how tax tables work.

No we won't, joe said so.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everyone is going to pay the tax increase because the companies who make over 400,000 are going to raise their prices to cover their tax increase.

The wealthy will still be wealthy, the middle class will be poorer, and the poor will be reliant on government aid just to survive.

So it's a win-win for government. More people reliant on them, their rich friends stay wealthy and the middle class will fade away.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Biden is....

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain
Insane in the membrane
Crazy insane, got no brain
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain

Cypress Hill , Insane in the membrane.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Almost for sure a mistake, but probably actually doable:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

He was telling the truth. The people in that group will NOT pay a SINGLE penny in taxes. They will pay MOUNTAINS of pennies to the tune of thousand and thousands of dollars.
edit on 3-5-2021 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

He was telling the truth. The people in that group will NOT pay a SINGLE penny in taxes. They will pay MOUNTAINS of pennies to the tune of thousand and thousands of dollars.

Most middle and low class people don't pay taxes now. Especially if they have kids. Their refund is bigger than what comes out of their paychecks. That will continue. But now people who are in the next tier of income will pay a little more. I'm fine with it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

we will not increase the deficit either

There is no number high enough to put a name to the deficit after what he has been doing even in this short time in office!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"Anybody Making Less Than $400,000 a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes"
-Joe Biden

"Penny" is now head of the IRS...She got married last week and is no longer single.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Btw, you can abolish the IRS entirely, and save all that money.

Now I think that might just happen.
You will own nothing and be happy!

You will be completely controlled, BUT no taxes!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

-Joe Biden

"Penny" is now head of the IRS...She got married last week and is no longer single.

It was a nice wedding, they served salmon at the reception and had an open bar.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

-Joe Biden

It was a nice wedding, they served salmon at the reception and had an open bar.

I remember paying Penny back when she was still single.
She 'knew' things.

edit on 3-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Is that before or after they inflate the currency like they have in Zimbabwe where everyone's a trillionaire?

EXACTLY!

"You won't pay more taxes if you make under $400,00 a year."

Whoops! We totally screwed your currency and now you are making $5,000,000 a year, but it's not worth enough to pay your rent. No matter, we're true to our promise, and we're gonna tax the hell outta you!"

Exactly what I'd expect. The day will have to come when we all just don't file one year, see how that works out.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everyone is going to pay the tax increase because the companies who make over 400,000 are going to raise their prices to cover their tax increase.

The wealthy will still be wealthy, the middle class will be poorer, and the poor will be reliant on government aid just to survive.

So it's a win-win for government. More people reliant on them, their rich friends stay wealthy and the middle class will fade away.

It's the "Tax by Venom" method 😮

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Most middle and low class people don't pay taxes now. Especially if they have kids. Their refund is bigger than what comes out of their paychecks. That will continue. But now people who are in the next tier of income will pay a little more. I'm fine with it.

One would have to define “middle class” for me to either agree or disagree. My family of 4 is in, what I would consider, the middle class and we pay taxes like a mother f-cker! Far more than any “returns” we receive.

As a side note, we own our home in NY as Trump was banging us with the SALT plan, the Democrats were beside themselves with grief for the “middle class” yet I don’t see much done by them about it now that they are in control. I do acknowledge there were other aspects to Trump’s plan that were not terrible.

I know it’s overused but it is true that it is always easy to be generous with other people’s money. It’s possible I wouldn’t feel as strongly about that if the government EVER did what they say they will do with their ill-gotten gains.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Are you implying that Joe didn't mean it? He's said repeatedly that Truth is more important than....THE THING.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you implying that Joe didn't mean it? He's said repeatedly that Truth is more important than....THE THING.

" We choose truth over facts."
- Joe...again.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Most Middle Class people pay plenty taxes. So you're way off the cliff again with the red herring bull# 😵‍💫

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I been anticipating this for the last five years.

Call me a visionary

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join