It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$DOGE is now available on the eToro platform, does that legitimize it a little bit or is it smoke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I bought at 4 cents then again at 7 cents. Total investment a little under 20 bucks. Total equity as of writing this is 148 and some change. If it drops I’m out twenty bucks. But very interested to see where it goes.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

I'm not saying it does.

I'm not claiming a correlation.

What I am saying is that doge doesn't perform well on the long term charts against appreciating assets, which is true precisely because of how it is designed. I said nothing about doge being pegged to eth.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The more people crap on doge the more I like it.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

For all the reasons previously stated Doge is nothing more than a hype coin, driven by stupidity and a rather disingenuous billionaire.

So it’ll probably succeed.

To whoever compared it to ETH, please think before you post.

If you’re new to crypto and invested in Doge be prepared to lose it all. When the bag drops the meltdown will be truly epic.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

For all the reasons previously stated Doge is nothing more than a hype coin, driven by stupidity and a rather disingenuous billionaire.

If you’re new to crypto and invested in Doge be prepared to lose it all. When the bag drops the meltdown will be truly epic.

FWIW Mark Cuban is pro DOGE, his team accepts it as a form of payment.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
The more people crap on doge the more I like it.

it seems to have pump and dump written all over it, but if you time it right, and set good triggers, why not get in on the action.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I'm an experienced looser. I've gotten quite good at it over the years. I think it is a better chance than my AAL stock as of late. an experiment for $100.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join