It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not psychic / but something / What?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Christians Must Judge

Scripture specifically instructs Christians to judge other Christians. In 1 Corinthians 5, Paul commands the church "not to associate with sexually immoral people," which to obey, requires making a judgment. He further writes, "Are you not to judge those inside (the church)? . . . 'Expel the wicked person from among you.'"

So not only should Christians judge other believers, they should also discipline them based on those judgments.

Similarly, Jesus says in John 7:24, "Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly."

Clearly, Jesus expects us to judge, but simply wants us to judge correctly, using proper standards.

EDIT:Many on ATS attempt the WEAK response of pushing not judging and Oh how wrong they are by twisting subject matter. In all the years I have been here...NOT ONCE has a Christian corrected this lie.

Get off that damn fence and pick a side or stay on the fence .... your decision. I see this in the clergy as well during deliverances and how often many confess their faith is not strong enough or they no longer believe.... weak ass Christians.....I no longer say I am Christian after its track record.....I prefer to be called a disciple of Christ and watch how many ask what church is that!!!

edit on 3-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Your history on this subject is embarrassing.....

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don’t know what it’s depicting. But everyone knows Jesus was black. So there’s that.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It was a joke.

On a serious note, are you racist?

Jesus certainly wasn’t a blonde...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Then tell me who does this photograph represent to a Christian?

What does the typical Christian think when looking at this photograph?

You obviously see what you wish to see, though I would not venture to be so presumptuous as to judge you, or anyone else, as a "typical" Christian.

Were I to do so...I would be judging other Christians as well as their own uniquely personal relationship with Christ.
THAT relationship is between ourselves and our Lord and Savior, alone.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I did not see your response to Christians JUDGING one another......my above post....... hmmmmmm I wonder why?

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You obviously see what you wish to see, though I would not venture to be so presumptuous as to judge you, or anyone else, as a "typical" Christian.

Were I to do so...I would be judging other Christians as well as their own uniquely personal relationship with Christ.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh .... so this is a joke to you?

For me....this is an insult, why?

Read the first commandment then before you quote "Love one another" finish the sentence for that is NOT how it is quoted but says, Love the God thy God with all thy soul....and ....how does it go, do you remember or do you only remember the last half of that famous quote by the Lord?

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It was a joke.

On a serious note, are you racist?

Jesus certainly wasn’t a blonde...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I did not see your response to Christians JUDGING one another......my above post....... hmmmmmm I wonder why?

Matthew 7:1

...another cheek turned.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
WOW, its not often to see scripture so twisted to fix your opinion as that of a Christian. Though many here at ATS have mastered that.

Maybe your buddies can help you out on twisting a few more biblical scriptures.... after this I need some laughs....go ahead...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

WOW, its not often to see scripture so twisted to fix your opinion as that of a Christian. Though many here at ATS have mastered that.

Maybe your buddies can help you out on twisting a few more biblical scriptures.... after this I need some laughs....go ahead...

I simply presented you with scripture...and you judged it false or, in your own words: "twisted".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So lets get to the finish line on this .....

Now I have told you this photograph offends me.

You ALLEGE to be a Christian..... will you or will you not replace this icon figure with something else knowing it offends a Christian brother?

Yes or no?

I simply presented you with scripture...and you judged it false or, in your own words: "twisted".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Deathslayer...
I am going to now make a Christian gesture of good will towards you.

I do not expect your gratitude...only that this gesture may help you find a modicum of peace.

As I have said, above, I like this GIF very much....however, as you have stated that my GIF personally offends you...

Therefore...I shall remove it for you.

In return, I might suggest you attempt to become less judgmental towards the deeply personal relationships others may share with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thank you for your understanding.

And I will try my best to follow your guidance and when I fall out of line please rebuke me so that I may humble myself before you and the Lord.

I dont want to give off any impression that I am better than anyone else because I am not. In my life I have mastered sin at a young age but when I found God many years ago.....I changed in a way that I cannot explain and the change did not come from me. I truly am a slave....I have turned over my freewill to the Trinity something that is impossible to explain.

God bless you and keep you. I will fast and you will be in my prayers for many days to come.

Deathslayer...
I am going to now make a Christian gesture of good will towards you.

I do not expect your gratitude...only that this gesture may help you find a modicum of peace.

As I have said, above, I like this GIF very much....however, as you have stated that my GIF personally offends you...

In return, I might suggest you attempt to become less judgmental towards the deeply personal relationships others may share with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

edit on 3-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is it time for cumbaia already...

So you think when we die we all go to the same place?

I have noticed most everyone often speaks on this site about fear..... isn't that we here on TV and internet every hour? Be scared of this, be scared of that......

My point exactly and i see a fnord when i read one

edit on 3-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that was me on the receiving end of that good gesture i would be worried about your next gif...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I had a dream 2 nights ago that Q started posting again.

I would venture to say your problem is a difficult one to have. I haven't ever been able to understand the post they make. If you have that debt of infatuation with it you should probably seek some help.

How does having a dream show depth of infatuation? We all have all kinds of dreams!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Shaiker

I told my spouse something dark is coming.

I have had this feeling that something dark is already here and at work.
You are doing well to get prepared , even if absolutely nothing comes from your feelings.

Yes I would say 90% of the people are feeling something dark lately lol! Like a no brainer!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Unlike others I say you are lucky to have a premonition. As far as demons and spirits I believe in those as much as I believe in some Sky Fairy who lets you screw up so you can burn in hell forever.

Interesting, you believe in some undefinable ability from a stranger but not unseen beings who manipulate and cause evil.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
God touched IAMTAT heart and IAMTAT has shown compassion to me and I thank him for understanding.

originally posted by: Terpene

If that was me on the receiving end of that good gesture i would be worried about your next gif...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Idk guy, maybe he could use an exorcism too.

That GIF is still in his memory banks!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I LOVE THAT GIF!!!

P.S. Yes, of coarse I always thought of it as a personification of Jesus. That’s what’s so MAGNIFICENT about it! We need humor in a dark world.

The other cat just needs to take a chill pill. We all take everything soooooo seriously — all the way up until we die. The inevitable is inescapable. 🍻

#bringthegifback

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join