It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a national poll to find out what Black people need in order to vote

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

We need a national poll to find out what Black people need in order to vote

The Black people must be very grateful to have a bunch of white people finding out what black people need.

no doubt. We have been told quite loudly that black folk aren't smart enough to get ID, so asking for it to vote is racist.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking with the idea to ask them directly. That was a stupid thing to do. I could have just taken the word of the left and went on about my racist ways.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I don't even bother participating in these kind of threads.

All your going to read/see in essence "its black people and black people's fault alone as to why they are in this situation", meanwhile people that say hard work and all that other stuff are lying. What helps is having your government giving you help. There WAS NO MIDDLE CLASS IN AMERICA.

Before Teddy Roosevelt did his plan, almost all American's where poor, black and white. Uncle Sam gave out handouts to white folks, neglected their black counterparts, and subsidized the flying hell out of the middle class america.

So, most of the white folks on this forum aren't even away of the laws, rules, and stuff like HOA rules that excluded black people from pursing any kind of levels of wealth and black folks did create wealth, like Black Wall Street or Wilmington North Carolina, will straight out stolen. Wealth was stolen and no one did anything.

So yes, I agree with network dude we should have ID to vote. But I also know better and know that the only reason why certain sections of society want to us ID is because it disenfranchises the poor.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

So yes, I agree with network dude we should have ID to vote. But I also know better and know that the only reason why certain sections of society want to us ID is because it disenfranchises the poor.

For this to be true, you also need to show that lack of ID is a real issue.

Look, Republicans want voter ID because they know Democrats ballot harvest and get people to vote who shouldn't be voting. This is an open secret. Everyone knows it.

Democrats are against voter ID because they know they get a lot of questionable votes.

Let's just be honest...

I think Republicans have the better argument. Democrats have not shown there are a huge number of people who wat to vote but can't due to lack of ID. I've yet to hear a cogent argument or any data showing lack of ID is an issue.

You need ID for EVERYTHING in society. Please show me these people who don't have ID.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you can’t get an id for free you are too stupid and or lazy to vote even speaking of racism is buying into the delusion. When they boycott everything that requires an id I will buy the racism. Until it’s just stupid people being stupid. There are more whites without ids than blacks .

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And people that don’t want ids want to cheat, again.

End of story.

Name all the things that require an id that are racist.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How can poor people figure out how to get free "Obama phones" but the same poor people can't figure out how to get ID's?

www.assurancewireless.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I already stated why some people dont have id it's because they dont want it. They like to make it hard to identify themselves because they are the undesirable types.

They dont want or need an id because they are usually criminals. I see it daily on cops reloaded.

The majority of the people on there that get arrested claim they dont have id give false/fake names and wrong date of births.

I have yet to see an episode where a person who didnt have id didnt get arrested for some other felony warrant or whatnot as they try to lie about who they are.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I already stated why some people dont have id it's because they dont want it. They like to make it hard to identify themselves because they are the undesirable types.

They dont want or need an id because they are usually criminals. I see it daily on cops reloaded.

The majority of the people on there that get arrested claim they dont have id give false/fake names and wrong date of births.

I have yet to see an episode where a person who didnt have id didnt get arrested for some other felony warrant or whatnot as they try to lie about who they are.

I don't disagree... someone without ID is likely to be a criminal and probably already can't vote due to felony convictions. So again, not really an issue.

I'm sure if we look hard enough we can find some 95 year old with no ID and no birth certificate because the court house burned down in 1925 or something and all the records were lost. However, these are the exceptions, not the rule...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was thinking in the back of my mind someone was gonna bring up the 94 year old that couldnt prove his or her birth.

Indeed it would be an extremely rare event but I'm sure his/her children or someone could attest to who the person is. Excluding people below the age of let's say 70ish.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Your talking about the sovreign citizen movement. Yes they refuse to get IDs because they believe doing so is a contract. Though to be honest i really dont care if these nut bags vote it is there right to do so.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You yourself said that they are responsible people. I said show me just one responsible minority adult that does NOT have an ID.

I knew a guy named Walter who didn't have Identification. He won $500 in the Michigan lottery. Couldn't claim it without a photo ID. Do I have to say what happened next?

www.cbc.ca... win-1.3367822" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3367812/no-id-no-prize-b-c-homeless-man-can-t-claim-25-000-lottery- win-1.3367822
edit on 5/3/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: network dude
I know it is NOT your intent, but be aware that someone will be along to tell you how patronizing and racist your OP is.

I don't remember black folks having any problems accomplishing these things when I was a young man living in the big city. What happened? Also, I'm not hearing any black folks I know at present complaining. Is this isolated to certain parts of the country maybe?

Yes, it is isolated to certain parts of the country - those parts where elections are close.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Not the same but nice try the constitution gave you the right to have a gun. It did not say what you had to do to purchase one. i could give you one of my rifles and nothing could stop you from keeping it. works the same with tobacco restrictions the restrictions is on the sale but you cant be arrested for having cigarettes even as a minor. a 12 year old can light up right in front of a cop and not a thing he can do to them. What he can do is try to figure out who made the sale and jail them. The restriction is on the sale not the right to have it or so the supreme court decided any way.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Not the same but nice try the constitution gave you the right to have a gun. It did not say what you had to do to purchase one. i could give you one of my rifles and nothing could stop you from keeping it. works the same with tobacco restrictions the restrictions is on the sale but you cant be arrested for having cigarettes even as a minor. a 12 year old can light up right in front of a cop and not a thing he can do to them. What he can do is try to figure out who made the sale and jail them. The restriction is on the sale not the right to have it or so the supreme court decided any way.

Not the same but nice try the constitution gave you the right to have a gun vote. It did not say what you had to do to purchase one cast your ballot.

I can play that game too. In fact, the COTUS does give legislatures the right to set the rules for how elections are to be conducted. Presumably that would include providing proof of right to vote through a valid ID.

The reason why some laws were struck in the past is because they were unevenly applied to certain groups, not because there was no right to set election laws.
edit on 3-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Klassified
I know it is NOT your intent, but be aware that someone will be along to tell you how patronizing and racist your OP is.

I don't remember black folks having any problems accomplishing these things when I was a young man living in the big city. What happened? Also, I'm not hearing any black folks I know at present complaining. Is this isolated to certain parts of the country maybe?

Yes, it is isolated to certain parts of the country - those parts where elections are close.

Good point.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do relize casting your balet and voting are the same thing where having a gun and buying a gun are not. I have some rifles that used to belong to my father didnt need id they are mine. Now to get a gun dealer to sell me something i must abide by their rules. And they follow their rules to maintain ther license to sell. However having said that you can buy a gun privately without ID though i wouldnt risk it as a seller if the gun is registered to you. Your right to bear arms is not infringed on by dealers setting up restrictions on who they sell to.

With voting their is no need for these restrictions at all what is the purpose? You must be registered to vote and if your state is working correctly can ony vote once. ID is nothing but an added step that will prevent some from voting.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Very well put and very accurate.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I was not referring to sovereign citizens I was referring to strait up criminals.

Doesnt matter what race they are it's the street criminals that dont obtain identification because they dont want the law to be able to easily identify them.

Sovereign citizens are usually just looney people not looking to hurt anyone.

Criminals are looking to do whatever they can to get that money.

On a side note even people without id get paperwork proving who they are when released from jail/prison.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
For this to be true, you also need to show that lack of ID is a real issue.

Let's just be honest...

I think Republicans have the better argument. Democrats have not shown there are a huge number of people who wat to vote but can't due to lack of ID. I've yet to hear a cogent argument or any data showing lack of ID is an issue.

Therein lies a major problem with Americans--no one knows how to logically debate anymore. If they did, they would demand that Democrats show their work and prove their statement since they are making the positive claim. Instead, the braindead amongst our politicians parrot the fabricated lie simply because they are told to in exchange for something (seat on a committee, promise of campaign funding, etc.) and the braindead amongst our population eat it up because it affirms their political bias against 'the other guys.'

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I could have just taken the word of the left and went on about my racist ways.

That's always the best option. NEVER ask the subject of the claim, just take a politician's word for it. Stop being so naive, ND!

Who loves ya, baby?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join