It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixar Transgender Film Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Most everyone loves Pixar animation...so get the kids ready to enjoy another new animated treat about to be released by them.

Casting for voices is currently in the works...so it won't be long before Pixar introduces us to 'Jess'...a 14-year-old transgender girl, who is compassionate, funny, and who always has your back.

The film's title has apparently not yet been released.

twitter.com...

I don't watch animated films much these days...but I've always thought Pixar was on the cutting edge of animation.
My kids still watch 'em...although, I have no idea if this will be one they will enjoy as much as Toy Story.

+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dear Pixar,

Promote gender dysphoria !
Promote genital mutilation!
Promote sterility !
....and do so with CHILDREN

Yay!

/sarc off ....
edit on 2-5-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

When the film flops the blame will be placed squarely on the phobes....

link   

I get confused, please clarify.

A transgendered girl is actually a physical boy, correct?

A transgendered boy is actually a physical girl?

So if a guy who likes guys and wants to be "feminine", is transgendered and not gay?

And now they're making cartoons for children with sexual orientation being a sub-plot?

*shakes head*

link   
I am curious if Pixar will ONLY be auditioning 12-17-year-old TRANSGENDER actresses for the voices...otherwise they may be in for some trouble.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you have a perfect grasp on the situation.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So if a guy who likes guys and wants to be "feminine", is transgendered and not gay?

And now they're making cartoons for children with sexual orientation being a sub-plot?

*shakes head*

Yes...and No...and Maybe.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Pixar is remaking, "The Crying Game" for kids.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Pixar is remaking, "The Crying Game" for kids.

I was hoping Pixar would remake Mandingo.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Kinda surprised Pixar are being so discriminatory in their casting , when making a film about a 14-year-old transgender girl one really should cast a 12-17 year-old transgender girl ... shocked at the lack of insight by Pixar.

edit on 2-5-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just don't let the children watch this crap and it's all good.

It's all about money, when they see that this crap doesn't fly and the bribe money from the lobby won't cover the expected margin...

I don't give it any energy or second thought, I won't talk bad about it because I would promote the existence of it.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Any guesses to the title?

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land
Hoodwinked 4: made you look

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Scarlett Johansson might have a few words of warning for any girls that want to audition for the part:

Scarlett Johansson’s Casting as Transgender Man Draws a Backlash

Scarlett Johansson drops transgender role after backlash: report

I'm kinda surprised they don't want a male voice to go with the female (albeit animated) visual. I would think that would be more representative of a true boy identifying as female.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What kind of snowflake gets upset by a cartoon they'll never even watch?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

*shakes head*

I can clarify your confusion with one simple explanation. It's all a fantasy; a sick, twisted ,mentally ill fantasy. If you see any of these designations, you're just reading an exposé on mental illness.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

👆 This

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

The same kind of "snowflakes" who get upset by any kind of mass-deception perpetrated on the populace by an evil, malicious mass media machine.

The same kind of "snowflakes" who would have gotten upset when the German Government told its citizens that minorities and handicapped people and homosexuals were a vermin that needed to be eradicated from society. Even if the eradication of those groups didn't directly effect their quotidian lives.

The same kind of "snowflakes" who would have been upset by the US government's declaration that indigenous people were less-than-human savages who needed to be hunted down and eliminated where possible, or otherwise rounded up and put in internment camps (referred to euphemistically as "reservations"). Even if the elimination of those groups didn't directly effect their quotidian lives.

The same kind of "snowflakes" who would have fought against the idea that Africans were less than human and could be owned as human chattel, even when Abraham Lincoln said otherwise. Even if the enslavement and abuse of those groups didn't directly effect their quotidian lives.

The same kind of "snowflakes" who would get upset at the idea of defenseless babies being physically ripped apart or poisoned in their mother's wombs in the name of "reproductive rights." Even if the murder of those babies didn't directly effect their quotidian lives.

This is lie, deception of a grand magnitude being perpetrated on society, an unveiled drive to brainwash some of the most vulnerable among us by validating and encouraging mental illness and setting a "fashion" that would draw confused children into a destructive lifestyle. If you can't see that, if you think that mass media using its influence to deceive people and ruin lives is just every day stuff, no worries and no problem, the you are the biggest part of the problem.

Standing for truth and right is not being a "snowflake." In a sick, twisted, corrupt and mentally sick society that will be said. As George Orwell said:

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.'

To refer to people who care about truth and the well-being of others as "snowflakes" is a blatant manifestation of that kind of hate.
:
edit on 2021 5 02 by incoserv because: clarification.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

*shakes head*

Well my friend, if you're confused...PIXAR seems to have a movie comin' out to 'splain it to ya

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

*shakes head*

Well my friend, if you're confused...PIXAR seems to have a movie comin' out to 'splain it to ya

Yeah, like the Third Reich had media to 'splain why Jews and Poles and mentally and physically handicapped people needed to be put to death.

Good call...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Any guesses to the title?

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land
Hoodwinked 4: made you look

So we are calling children by cruel names because of their gender identity now?

But Pixar is the monster. 🤔 😕

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join