It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Whistleblower Warns of UFO Intelligence Failure with Tucker Carlson and Nick Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: alldaylong
Did Trump require that it be in May, or any time in 2021

Yes Trump did require it. He gave a time limit of 180 days from last December. That makes it roughly 6 months, i.e June 2021.

Reaserch is your friend.

When President Donald Trump signed the $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law in December, so began the 180-day countdown for US intelligence agencies to tell Congress what they know about UFOs

edition.cnn.com...

If the Biden admin was against it, they would have put a stop to it, so I'm not buying they were just obeying Trump's orders.

I don't know about Reaserch, but I do a lot of research.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I know for a fact that those triangles over the US fleet as filmed with night vision cameras are USA owned. Other stuff who knows. I did notice that 60 minutes DID NOT use the night vision video. Possibly to keep their story clean.

Seems to me this may be the last card the NWO can play for one world government.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

I have had Sleep Paralysis since age 6. It then morphed from an unseen evil presence to the 7' tall evil faceless hooded "hoodie" as I will can him. His visits accelerated in 2018-2019 along with new visitations the "old hag" came in that all black Victorian balloon dress, hat and veil.

I then prayed my ass off to several uncles who passed a father in law and God.

NO visitations since March 2019.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

they want us back in our Hamster Cage and on the Wheel. My opinion. Via a false flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join