It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Whistleblower Warns of UFO Intelligence Failure with Tucker Carlson and Nick Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Short video but it is what it is. A failure of USA INTEL? Well those guys and gals are supported by USA tax dollars aren't they and NO, I am not referring to those employed under the back budgets. So think about it. Since the Eisenhower administration we have had Men in Black, Spooks and other assorted Creeps and Undesirables. They still roam the earth among us. On just who's payroll? Well that's the question. That's the question as for whatever reason we are seeing an attempt at soft disclosure.

So USA whats happening. Well think about it. This isn't just about some small pee arse 3rd world country. Its about the entire world and the only country NOT on board with ET disclosure is the USA.

Its Yin and yang, point and counterpoint, light to dark and black to white. So whats to come of June 2021. Possibly nothing. The entire thing can be a psyop but I have a tendency to not think so.

Why. Because not everyone else here on earth has been enriched by ET. many were left behind in the ditch and that goes across many countries with many borders.

So whats happening. Harry Reid has come out again. This time on UFO materials over at Lockheed. Robert Bigelow came out months ago on CBS 60 minutes. Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe also said we have them on satellite imagery. Now we have this on FOX from several days ago. What an excellent spin. Dump it right back into the lap of INTEL. Why cause black budget is also INTEL. Who pays them and who they work for? Well that's another question for another day.

Or, this could all be a psyop. But I don't think so. Why? Too many pissed off people on earth and because and based on my own personal experience I believe ET is here among us. So those craft are owned by USA? OK fine. So where did they get that technology and if they have it so explain to me why we have to continue working for a living?

Soon we will know. We will all either get put back into the Hamster Cage and on that wheel or we learn the truth. Its a jump ball at this point.

1,345,158 views•Premiered Apr 30, 2021

Pentagon whistleblower warns of UFO intelligence failure

Please use your noodle and think it out. That's why I parked this in the mud pit

edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: revise

edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 2-5-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Soon we will know. We will all either get put back into the Hamster Cage and on that wheel or we learn the truth. Its a jump ball at this point.

Even if we are livestock it does not seem to have that much influence on us though good amount of people died peacefully in their beds during the decades spanning this phenomena.

I don't shy away from the reality that humans might not be the top dogs in the galactic food chain.

Just because our current reality does not put this in our face does not mean it is non existent.

Maybe we need this as a good wake up call , maybe it will stop us from messing about on this planet and focus on real threats.
edit on 2-5-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Thanks. Personally it appears to me that we have been witnessing ET extreme in that they are pissed. Primarily on our treatment of earth.

My guess on why all things of the world were against Trump. Simply because of his love fr CO2 fuel, etc. Plus assuming that ET gave us technology and were going against ten grain we essentially back stabbed ET.

However, uncle Joe is also dusting things up with North Korea. Either hes being miss coached or also as doom as De Trumpster.

Or, its the Black INTEL using the above to put ET disclosure back in the box. Its extremely complicated.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Or, its the Black INTEL using the above to put ET disclosure back in the box. Its extremely complicated.

Ow yeah up to a point i cant have a opinion on the matter , even with the new releases.

If it is to good to be true it usually is , it could still be the real deal or a disinfo campaign , and everything in between.

Both perspectives are interesting though , if it is a psy op it would raise huge questions too as to the who and why.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We are probably both livestock and a parts store for "them."
Hundreds have gone missing in the national Parks.
Men, women and children. And some of those areas, it's a 30 to 50 year cyclical event.
But it's hard to say, since the government doesn't allow the Park Service or Bureau of Land management to keep these records. Only the local newspapers have recorded these events.
Many of the abducted (there are even some ATS members), and experimented on, want answers and demand accountability.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The ONLY psyop could be for a New One World Order as in its all of us humans against ET.

The wealthy, rich and famous don't need ET. At least NOT any more. Can you see them sharing earth with ET. Never. Plus, why.

Possibly man is now at the technically feasible level of being able to control ET. Covid-19 vaccines?

Plus man also can play the NUKE card, assuming that ET cant shut down all nukes at the same time.

Earths possible 2nd wild card is Kim Jong-un.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

We are probably both livestock and a parts store for "them."

I always wondered whether "they" prefer white or dark meat.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Even if a report comes out, it will lead nowhere. This is not a failure of Intel, it is intentional obfuscation. 1000 page report will boil down to one sentence : "Unknown craft of unknown origin "

Does anyone really expect them to say "ET is here and we've been lying to you since the 1940s " ? No. We're gonna get the same ol' runaround.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why in the world should anybody, especially the ATS/UFO crowd believe a word of the disinformation that recently, if not ever, has come from any source that is government or supposedly has government connects?

The UFO history is long, documented and valid, but the depth of the situation is almost beyond human comprehension and should scare the crap out of anyone that can grasp the progressive tend we are involved in. Humanity is at the brink.

I remember--I'm that old—in the 1950s when the "flying saucers" politely landed at first in fields, on roads and even railroad tracks. That was the second level of their attention-getting approach to earthlings after, initially, simply zipping around overhead to get our attention.

Thirdly in their clever introduction to us, we were granted sightings of small, obviously harmless beings. The LGM (Little Green Men), as they were called in those days, were sighted many times diligently collecting plants around their landed craft or seemingly doing maintenance work upon it. (Obviously, a very intentional, non-threatening Earth Botany 101field trip done for show-and-tell. Evidently, at that stage of their investigations they were not yet into understanding human humor and irony but already had a good grasp on our simple deductive capabilities.)

Eventually, events took a gradually more serious turn as the years moved into the 1960 through into the 1990s. Published accounts of livestock mutilations and human abductions became quite frequent and upsetting to some humans, but were mostly ignored by the general public, media and government. The mutilations can be viewed as the next-level step up to their understanding of flesh and blood physiology and perhaps, incidentally, to fulfill their own needs.

The target goal all along was the human abductions. They needed to understand the complete mental makeup of current humans. (Let’s call that the Human Psych 101 phase.) We shall call it the Brainwashing phase. That is only part of the procedures done on the innocent victims. --This phase of the ETI's activities likely will be scrubbed from any officially approved UFO history as it would disclose the changes and manipulations done to thousands and thousands of unsuspecting, captured-and-released abductees. (This reporter being one of those chosen,)

From multiple abductee accounts, it is apparent that they were interested in-depth investigations and manipulations of our human nature, philosophies of life and related systems including our world politics. Our tinkering with the atom may have fueled a deep interest in our apparent virtues and inclinations.

Virtually no one on earth wants to think that our minds are subject to being over-powered by another mind, especially an alien’s mind. So, thus, the big problem we face and why most of the world will chose the ostrich maneuver every time than face the in-your-face truth of the situation that is apparent but unbelievable. Commonly during an abduction, ETs (maybe not the helper greys) can take complete mental and physical control of a human body in an instant, even if that person is driving a vehicle. That is their standard method of operation. They seem to be able to stop time which can explain why the vehicles never crash and why watches and clocks in the vehicle are later found to be incorrect or inoperable.

The abductee, whether in a vehicle, in bed or in an isolated area, loses all sense of self until they are later released from the iron grip on their senses and awareness. If they don’t remember any of the strangeness, fine, they go on with their lives almost as before. Some are caused to remember aspects of the supposed “medical exams” and the horrific “anal probes,” some are more gently made aware of being shown images of our world’s future if we don’t change, etc. Some of this last group are never quite the same. Even those that remember nothing of the encounter but the few seconds of the start and of the end may later find themselves deeply changed in terms of character and ideologies without a clear connection to what they remember as a mysterious event.

But still, that is not the crux of the abduction matter, only the mechanical side with some extras thrown in. The main reason for the abductions and the so-called “medical exams” is the changes made to the DNA of the abductee such that those changes will be passed on to subsequent generations. As the parent of four, I can specifically point out the one that has the altered DNA. We notice these young adults are all around us today. The first wave was labelled the millennials. They are those that are not satisfied with the existing world and they want something else. Basically, they acquire adamantly progressive states of mind or they simply opt out. There position is not so much political, as it seems on the surface, but of a more high-minded ideology that is even more dangerous to existing civilization.

If you think that during all of these decades our governments have idly sat by as the ETI’s did their program on our kind, then that is more than a bit naive. True, altering human nature is the primary task, but altering the whole of civilization to better fit into the natura function of our environment, both on earth and within the galaxy is the planned result. If you wonder at this point where all of this is headed, look no further than the end result today we know today as “The Redo.” You may be inclined to see it as the same concepts of the New World Order from decades ago rebranded and reengineered, but the goal is far greater. It will be a refashioning of the human direction toward a planned, objective, growth of evolution toward our true destiny, which, lies beyond being human.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Even if a report comes out, it will lead nowhere. This is not a failure of Intel, it is intentional obfuscation. 1000 page report will boil down to one sentence : "Unknown craft of unknown origin "

Does anyone really expect them to say "ET is here and we've been lying to you since the 1940s " ? No. We're gonna get the same ol' runaround.

Exactly...and might I add, WHY NOW? It seems quite convenient when we have a group of seditionists in our government hell bent on turning this country into another China, or at least an extension of China. This feels like a high level distraction for the peasants.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

A failure of USA INTEL?

I don't think so , I think US military intelligence knows what is in these videos which is why they've been released , to what end I'm not sure but think it likely has something to do with Geopolitics and muddying the water.

Please use your noodle and think it out.

Good advice , especially considering the characters involved in this "public awareness" campaign.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Exactly...and might I add, WHY NOW? It seems quite convenient when we have a group of seditionists in our government hell bent on turning this country into another China, or at least an extension of China. This feels like a high level distraction for the peasants

The report due to be released next month was commissoned by Trump. Nothing to do with The Biden Administration.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If the rest of the world wanted to release info, except the USA, why wouldn't they?

And how would we know? We wouldn't even be in a position to know if they wanted disclosure or not.

There's a wide difference between "this is what it is" and "this is what I interpret", which is why the ufo community is so buggered: the two often get confused.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Did Trump require that it be in May, or any time in 2021?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1
Nice idea but it don't wash. That probably is the conclusion you come to with your abduction. Bbuuutt, If the final goal of "ETs" is to integrate us into the Galaxy as in "my image" scenario ie. refashion humans towards a planned, objective, growth of evolution, then why abduct the lowly humans.
People on ATS could probably name you 10 or 20 controllers, movers and shakers of the world, THEY are the ones controlling human behaviour on the planet, through governments, money control etc. all they have to do is abduct them and change their nature. Job done.
Here's a mind bender. What if the government is going to bring forth a few ETs in person, introduce them to the world, and they're not the boogiemen that has been portrayed. Now that would be a game changer.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: alldaylong
Did Trump require that it be in May, or any time in 2021

Yes Trump did require it. He gave a time limit of 180 days from last December. That makes it roughly 6 months, i.e June 2021.

Reaserch is your friend.

When President Donald Trump signed the $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law in December, so began the 180-day countdown for US intelligence agencies to tell Congress what they know about UFOs

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 2-5-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If only there was an imaginary super enemy our governments could use to justify their lazy leeching existence.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Back in the 1990s a young Silicone Valley fellow sold his share of a billion dollar business and wondered what to do with his time money. He was visited by an ETI in his bedroom and they had at least one long interchange. He was told that civilization was in danger and he could do something about it. His name was Joe Firmage. He made his attempt to alert people. One effort was to publish a book online entitled The Truth. He is also active in several pursuits toward a better world. At the end of that online 1999 book, The Truth, he adds a cryptic statement. He said that he personally knew of various people around the world, people of importance and wealth like himself that had also been contacted by the ETIs. He said while he dared risk being public about his experience none of the others would be as forthright. But that was not important to the alien agenda. They were aware of the situation that the ETIs presented and in their various fields would work to bring about an equitable solution as well as they could in politics, business and governments.

Take that story for BS as you will, from either me or Joe, but before you dis- it, think about all of the government programs that that have sprouted up that clearly show a strong direction signal in one stroke by Obama's "CHANGE" and elsewhere. Everything fits. It only takes a "forward thinking mind to realize the direction and evidence of what is actually happening each and every day.

We can clearly see why Trump was an unfortunately upset to the plan and why those attempting to install the alien agenda directly into our lives would stop at nothing to further it. You can say it is merely politics acting out at a surreal level, but that is a poor but ready excuse. The goal is to change the world, our civilization far, far beyond typical and national politics. As I wrote in my other posting to a similar UFO thread a couple of days ago, we are being ushered into a Text community, like it or not.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

edit on 5/2/21 by Gothmog because: NVM

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nick Pope...

/End Thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join