It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
About a week ago, my wife went outside at 3 am to have a cigarette, which she rarely does. What follows is what she shared with me last night after I saw something that was very strange.

She was smoking a cigarette when a white blueshish dot in the sky caught her attention.

According to her it felt very close so I assume closer than an airplane which does start dropping altitude over our area as it approaches the airport.

She said she didn't hear any noise and what follows is what I could gather after asking for specifics.

The white blueish dot grew to become a circle with the inside now black as the night. The circle then shrank back to a dot and took off at unimaginable speeds.

She wanted to wake me up but didn't as it was over very quickly and thought it could wait until the morning, when she did tell me but not in as much detail as I'm writing here. Only when I saw what I saw last night did I start asking her about the details you just read.

So last night, I see what looks like a shooting star. I have seen many before.

This one appeared like any other shooting star and then it disappeared as shooting stars do. I watched it for about 3 seconds and it was gone. At the place where it disappeared another shooting star appeared going in a 90 degrees direction from the other one and about 10 times the speed across the sky before it too disappeared.

Needless to say it happened so quickly that even though my phone was in my pocket I didn't even think to record it because it happened so quickly there simply was no time and I was transfixed and didn't even think to try and record what I saw.

This was a first for both of us and I only wish I could have seen what she saw as that to me is the one that cannot be explained away.

Im getting ready for work but will pop in to answer any questions if there are any during the day.

Edit:both sightings happened over the same part of the sky, North northwest.
edit on 2-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: Sp

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Its actually a very common phenomenon.

I suppose your not used to looking at the night sky. But pick a night, and go look at he sky and lights. And it wont be soon before you spot some shooting stars, and a few going back and forth, zig and zag, like they cant decide which way to go type of shooting stars.

edit on 1amSundayam022021f0amSun, 02 May 2021 01:15:08 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I've seen many shooting stars but this was a first for me. It was pretty cool and I will rather believe an obvious explanation than try and make something of it.

But I can't dismiss what my wife saw so easily.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Your wife's sighting seems alot like what Clif High
describes in his sightings which occurred while
he was wearing night vision goggles.

He talks about it in this interview at the
41:18 mark. :

There's also another YouTube video where
he talks about this,but I'm not sure which one it is.

Clif is on BitChute now too.
I would suggest that you keep track of Clif
as he posts new videos on BitChute, because he
will probably eventually talk about his UFO encounters.

Boscovich may be the key to it all.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We recently bought lounge chairs to sit outside in sleeping bags after dark. We see lots of things.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

I'll check it out thanks

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Ancients watched the sky.

We watch TV.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i hope the increasing number of sightings i've been reading of recently mean various space visitors in their craft are assembling for the great reveal. a nice phrase i read described the speculated event as a 'capital ships parade'. sounds neat and i would love to see it happen.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This reminds me of my encounter.

Lower than aircraft, zig zagging left and right, at break neck speeds, and then gave off a red corona and took off.

The whole shooting star theory is bogus. I've been watching meteor showers since I was a kid, they give off a green trail, not blue and don't dance in the sky.

I believe you did see a UFO.

join