It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Monkeys: White People Paid to Entertain Chinese People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'd just like to say as a member of the "evil" left. You attitude to fellow Americans sucks. I'm not evil. I just don't see the world the way you do. We have different views, that's all. I am your fellow American. And you don't care at all.

Your hate shines through each and every time you post.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The word "monkey" in China has different connotations than in the west.

For example, a "Monkey in a hat" means a person that is in a position of authority that exceeds their actual skill.

Such as a person promoted for political reasons rather than on merit.

So a "white monkey" would be somebody who is given a position higher than they deserve purely because they are white. Or that they are being paid more to do something than a Chinese person would purely because they are white.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now now, let's be fair and give Chairman Mao his due and propers.
Without him, they might have just been stuck with some Republic or Freedom or some junk.
The Chinese people surely couldn't all be complicit...willingly, right?

To be fair, I've been to Hong Kong and mainland China, some great people there.

Most of whom I met would give their left arm for the freedoms we used to enjoy in America before the evil left took power.

Before the left took power China was run by a corrupt military dictatorship, and most Chinese lived in abject poverty.

IT wasn't a golden age by any stretch of the imagination, the nationalists were just as brutal as the communists.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Communists truly are the worst of kind of people.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I have a link to Chinese language classes for children.
I will look it up and post it here.

Here is the link...www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-5-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

He can’t seem to shake them off lol,

edit on 2-5-2021 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This isn't racism, not for the liberals or progressives or Democrats.

There is no such thing as racism against white people according to the Democratic Party politicians, it doesn't exist.

Besides they ADORE China. Remember Obama said when he was President that he wished he had the power to govern the way that the Chinese President did.

Please, according to Biden supporters white people deserve whatever is thrown at them for being inborn inherent and systemic racists who have made a mess of the entire world.

Get with the times and the "new order" and get "woke" and be politically correct.

China can do no wrong according to liberals who rely on them for most of the critical meds that the US uses. Mustn't upset the genocidal regime/
Everyone knows the Chinese regime isn't nearly as evil as any average white person on the streets of the US according to US liberals and Democrats.

edit on 5/2/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The US has single-handedly raised China from an impoverished, economically feeble, backwards 3rd world country into what it is today: an ascending power that will, in only a matter of time, surpass the US as #1 nation on the planet in GDP.

We did this to ourselves.

We handed our economic potency and advantage to them on a silver platter.

It's not difficult to be considered a laughingstock under these circumstances.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Anyone who needs to steal technology from monkeys...is likely going to have some issues with their own self-esteem.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

White people have been calling EVERYBODY a monkey for a long long time.
YES including Asians/Chinese people.
During the building of the railroads out west, they called Chinese people funny looking monkeys.
It appears that everyone on earth has called each other monkeys at some point, but there are still some
That don’t believe that is where we come from. Ha

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

White people have been calling EVERYBODY a monkey for a long long time.
YES including Asians/Chinese people.
During the building of the railroads out west, they called Chinese people funny looking monkeys.
It appears that everyone on earth has called each other monkeys at some point, but there are still some
That don’t believe that is where we come from. Ha

Yeah! White people deserve whatever is thrown at them for consistently being so evil.

As you alluded to liberals and Democrats truly believe white people deserve to be called monkey's and more.

Go girl tell us exactly what Biden supporters believe and support when it comes to white people!

It is a good thing that the Biden economic support legislation for small farmers excludes assistance to white farmers!

Yep, the good old Democratic Party stance is clear and completely consistent with the Chinese government and government approved culture.

As I said earlier: Every liberal/progressive/Democrat knows and openly says that white people are born racists, born systemically racist, born inherently racist and are personally responsible for every single ill in the entire world. Therefore, liberals/progressive/Democrats must have a thrill running down their legs when they hear that the Chinese are calling white people monkeys.

edit on 5/2/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
The US has single-handedly raised China from an impoverished, economically feeble, backwards 3rd world country into what it is today: an ascending power that will, in only a matter of time, surpass the US as #1 nation on the planet in GDP.

Did we raise China, or did China raise China?
I'm going to put in this disclaimer because I'm not a China lover, I think they are an evil country that is committing genocide right now.

When we look back at the US and it's super power status, we took full credit. We worked hard. It did not matter who purchased our goods, who made our goods, who used our good. We reaped the spoils. Now that another country is doing that we want to take credit for it? uhhh... Yes, we love love love our cheap Chinese crap and spent untold billions (maybe trillions on Chinese stuff. Would they be the economic power they are without us? My answer is yes, I think it just would have taken longer. When you have people that are willing to work like slaves for 30 cents a day, they are going to come out on top.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The Chinese love racism, you're a fool to think otherwise.

pssst; they aint too keen on POC.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Most Asians seems to be fearful of Blacks.

All people I knew from Thailand were terrified of them in Galveston.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is expected.

This goes back to the concept of a, "Rising China".

It's really that simple to understand, it all falls together in clockwork.

Similar to American Exceptionalism, as the Chinese grow in power and wealth, they increasingly become more beligerent in this new found social wealth. Meanwhile, Americans are dumbed down by radical progressive policies devoid of critical thought and the systemic purge of our institutions for the progressive agenda.

It's only going to get worse. Already many new products and movies release FIRST in China. Infact, America is simply lumped into the "International release" after the Chinese initial release.

It's pretty sad how much the CCP have really economically infiltrated the West and a leftist ideology that embraces it.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OK, I suppose you could also call much of Hollywood for a decade or so a "monkey job", because the dictates of the Communist Party in mainland China have determined access to their massive market. For example, I recently saw that the much anticipated World War Z II was shelved because the party decided they didn't want any more movies with zombies and ghosts. And yeah there were episodes of what the West would consider racism, but I've heard there are some black students who also moonlight in "monkey jobs" these days. Although, the same term is applied to them.

And it's not just China, for example, in Japan I've heard that a lucrative side-hustle for white foreigners is acting as priests at wedding ceremonies.
Despite being mainly Buddhist and Shinto it's still fashionable to have a Western looking priest at the ceremony.
In fact there are English teachers and such who have married hundreds of couples, despite never being ordained.
qz.com...

But hey, even ISKCON's Srila Phrabupada called his first Western devotees his "dancing white elephants". That is, they weren't necessarily fake devotees, the rationale at the time was simply that it would be easier to re-convert Hindu devotees back to Bhakti-yoga if they saw Western people following it too.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Did we raise China, or did China raise China?
I'm going to put in this disclaimer because I'm not a China lover, I think they are an evil country that is committing genocide right now.

When we look back at the US and it's super power status, we took full credit. We worked hard. It did not matter who purchased our goods, who made our goods, who used our good. We reaped the spoils. Now that another country is doing that we want to take credit for it? uhhh... Yes, we love love love our cheap Chinese crap and spent untold billions (maybe trillions on Chinese stuff. Would they be the economic power they are without us? My answer is yes, I think it just would have taken longer. When you have people that are willing to work like slaves for 30 cents a day, they are going to come out on top.

There's no question that the US accelerated China's economic ascendance by shifting America's manufacturing base, en masse, into China (to capitalize on lower labor costs).

Would China have enticed other nations, aside from the US, into doing the same, had we refused to export our labor force? Maybe, maybe not. The lure of sub-$/hour wages would've probably been irresistible to any capitalist nation with an established industrial sector (i.e. Europe).

China's economic strategy of undercutting production costs of other countries, and attracting manufacturing operations, was very smart, particularly considering their key resources (1 bln+ population comprised mostly of low wage earners).

Nevertheless, our government and economic thought leaders failed us, because they failed to anticipate the adverse economic impact and competitive disadvantage we'd eventually encounter in the future by moving so much of our manufacturing base to China.

I honestly don't believe China would be #2 in global GDP if it hadn't of been for short-sighted economic policies that the US embraced, starting in the 1990's and reaching into the present day. Perhaps they'd have been in better shape than where they were pre-1990, but no way they'd be where they're at now without the US capitulating and giving them huge tracts of our manufacturing capacity, not to mention the I.P. that came along with it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Do not want to sound racist here but I shall make some observations about the Chinese and a few other south east Asian nations and these are generalizations as many individuals will definitely not fit into these.

Small body's, short limb's often bandy leg's that look more like arms than leg's with bowed bones.

Flat faces, wide nasal cavity and primate like almost snout like lower face including the flat nose.

Small often primate brown eye's in ROUND eye sockets.

Europeans and most occidentals have SQUARE so called aviator glasses eye sockets which are unique to the Caucasian races and those with some Caucasian ancestry and have no analogue in the primate world, also Caucasian nasal sockets are very narrow and the nose is more prominent and separate from the lower face making it look far less snout like.

Europeans also have much longer limb's relative to there body's which are larger, legs' are very much different to any primate.

In short they claim we look to them like monkey's but we out of our kindness and wish to NOT be racist spend a lot of our time trying not to notice how much like Orangutan's THEY often look which is a hell of a lot of the time in fact.

Also the differences between Occidental and Oriental are such that despite some misguided yank once trying to bunch us together as a single extended Racial ethnic group we are in fact at both the skeletal and cultural levels extremely different.

Also what is with the language, tone based monkey twittering in the jungle.

European languages are actually so much more beautiful as are some African languages but NO racial group alive today can equal the sheer variety of sounds incorporated into the language of the bushmen of Africa.

There is also suggestion and quite a lot of suppressed evidence to show that the Chinese civilization may have been in inherited one rather than a completely homogenous creation, the Oriental (south east Asian) peoples may have come from the jungle tribes and displaced other ethnic group's that quite surprisingly for some may have been much - much - much more like the Europeans and in fact true first cousin's to the Europeans, despite claims that they arrived AFTER the south East Asian peoples the white mummies of the Taklamakan and the legend of many of the peasants in the areas were there are pyramids in China that the SKY GOD's, aka blond blue eyed people actually built those pyramid's (into which many a time Chinese were later entombed and which many later emperors mimicked in there own constructions).

Now wouldn't it be odd if we found out some day that the true homeland of the Caucasian peoples was originally China and that after the end of the last ice age they were displaced by successive invasion's of barbaric tribe's from the jungles further south and the growingly hostile climate of the region as it changed to one less conducive to our physiology during this period.

So monkey's eh!, well two can play at that game and sadly for the Chinese we can build a far better argument than they can that in fact they are more primate like.

Not that I EVER compare any ethnic group to apes, humans are humans are humans - except when they are cannibals that eat foetuses, murdered and ate people during the cultural revolution, massacred millions of there own (yes we had Hitler and Stalin but in fact Mao was far worse and lets not forget his spiritual successor Pol Pot down in Cambodia).

They think I look like an Ape, I actually would argue they look VERY much like a shaved Orangutan (no offence to Clive - sad story those ape's were abused during the making of those movies).

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Let me see if I follow, a bunch of people decided to take other people's money for some sort of role playing gig. That about sum it up?

I frequently get concerned about what other adults do because my name is 'Kevin'.

edit on 3-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join